Chapter 4

They Don't Understand

I wasn’t expecting the restaurant to be as nice as it was. It’s about as fancy as it can be without requiring a dress code. The three of us were sat at a booth, and I was sitting across from Wonshik and next to Hyuk who had woken up immediately at the mention of food.

I looked at the menu and frowned at how pricy everything is. I couldn’t pay for any of this stuff. I guess Wonshik saw my fretting as he reached across the table to tip my menu down and look me in the eyes.

“Don’t worry, sweetie, I’ll pay for the both of us,” I reluctantly agreed and smiled at him.

“Cool, thanks,” I looked back to the menu and heard Hyuk speak up on my right.

“Ooooh Wonshik-hyung, will you pay for me, too?” Hyuk did ‘bbuing bbuing’ and looked at Wonshik with puppy eyes.

I looked over and Wonshik just looked bored, barely glancing at the blond boy before uttering a stoic “No,” and turning the page of his menu.

Hyuk whined and pouted, and I chuckled a little bit at his cuteness,”Wae hyung?” The two looked at each other now, and Wonshik held up a finger, resting his elbow in the table and pointing to Hyuk.

“Because you need to learn to stop being a whiny brat,” we laughed, but Hyuk didn’t. He just crossed his arms and fired back.

“No I don’t, you just love Hakyeon-hyung more than me!” I stopped laughing right then, but didn’t frown completely. I’m not sure how to respond to that. Wonshik still said something, though.

“And what if I did, huh? What would you do about it?” Now Hyuk was the one with nothing to say. He just buried his face in his menu, feeling awkward by the looks of it. I smirked because the chatty magnae finally lost. Wonshik and I fist-bumped across the table right when a waiter came to take our orders.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

By the time we were in the third taxi, it was my turn to be tired. Hyuk was his normal bouncy self again as he gave the instruction to go to Wonshik’s and (now) my house. I yawned largely and let my eyes close as sleep threatened to take me over. When my head nodded forward against my will, I jerked it back up and groaned in sleepiness.

Wonshik saw and chuckled. I guess I look pretty goofy, but right now the only thing I care about is sleep, not how I look. Escpecially if it’s just Wonshik that’s seeing me. Said man reached over and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I never put my seatbelt on, so I easily slid over closer to where he was on the seat and let my head fall onto him and let myself snuggle into him naturally. I guess I fell asleep then because when I woke up I was looking at Sanghyuk’s black truck in our driveway.

“Errmmm…” I muttered when I sat up. Wonshik helped me in my drowsiness out of the cab and waited for Sanghyuk to pay the driver as he’d so graciously volunteered to do before starting on the way to the front door. I didn’t move and just stood there, falling asleep on my feet.

“Aish, c’mon yeobo, unless you prefer to sleep outside in the dark on the front lawn,” he joked, but I’m too tired to find it funny. I saw Sanghyuk walk into the house through the now unlocked door. Why isn’t he going to his truck and leaving? Whatever.

“Yah, turn around,” Wonshik quirked an eyebrow but did as I instructed. Wordlessly and without warning I hopped up onto his back, ready for a piggyback inside. He stumbled and squeaked a bit before regaining his footing and holding me up.

“What are you doing?!” I just smiled tiredly and responded simply.

“I’m sleepy so carry me,” it’s not a questionable request and Wonshik knows this, but for some reason he doesn’t move, so I figure he needs help. I reach down and smack his , “Giddy up!” He whines a little, but starts walking nonetheless, and I rest my head on his shoulder with my eyes closed. I know we’re inside when I hear Sanghyuk complain.

“Yah, my innocent eyes, hyungs!” I sit up groggily and glare at the younger.

“Yeobo, move that way,” I pointed to Sanghyuk subtly and whispered into Wonshik’s ear. Sure enough he started in that direction and the magnae whined again.

“Eww, now you’re whispering dirty things to each other, make it stop!” he giggled and covered his eyes jokingly. Wonshik and I made our way over to where Hyuk was standing, and I just sat atop Wonshik looking the blond weirdo in the eye. I didn’t say anything and just reached around him and smacked Sanghyuk upside the head. “Oww! Hyung!” Wonshik and I laughed as he let me down to stand up.

Hyuk was staring at us with a cute frown as we laughed at the adorable expression. After a bit, Wonshik asked him something.

“So it’s kinda late, do wanna just spend the night over here? We can just go straight to work in the morning, and you can use Hakyeon’s room,” I’d sat down on the sofa and looked up when I heard him offer up my space.

“Hey, I didn’t agree to that!” I complained but the both of them ignored me and Wonshik waited expectantly for Hyuk’s answer.

“Nah, I don’t have any clothes over here, and Hakyeon’s halfway to figuring out how to kill me using only his eyes,” sure enough I’m glaring at him. I just huffed and stood up from the couch. Wonshik spoke before I could.

“Alright then, Hyukkie, we’ll both see you tomorrow, okay?” Oh yeah, I forgot he was taking me to work with him. Sanghyuk headed for the door and departed with a smile and a wave. In a few seconds, Wonshik and I stood in the living room, wordlessly, with only the floor lamp illuminating the space.

He exhaled, “So Hakyeonnie, did you have fun today?” I kept myself from scoffing at the new nickname. I folded my arms and made a face like I was debating my answer.

“Hmm, I dunno, your friend is such a little weirdo,” I smirked and we both laughed.

“We’ll he’s your friend now too, so I guess that makes him our little weirdo, then, huh?” I rolled my eyes, but I guess Hyuk and I were more friends than anything now.

“Yeah, I guess,” I found myself walking towards the wall with all the photo frames holding magazine covers in them. “So I take it these are photos you’ve taken?” I ran my finger down the frame of a beautiful scenic photo.

“Heh, yeah. The few of mine that were special enough to grace the cover of the magazine,” I didn’t turn around, but I know he’s behind me now.

“You must be proud of them,” I smiled, but then it fell as I thought back on my life and realized I don’t really have anything I myself can be proud of. I’m not overly talented in anything, and my grades in school were always acceptable at the most. I’ve never had a job and have lived my whole life mooching off my parents, Hyemi, and now Wonshik. I felt myself starting to tear up a bit realizing how much of a failure I am as a person. Such a waste of space…

“Yah, baby, what’s the matter?” Wonshik put a hand on my shoulder, and when I didn’t say anything he turned me around. I tried to hide the tears, but was unsuccessful as he began to wipe them away before I could.

“I—I’m sorry, Wonshik , I just—” I quickly rubbed my eyes in frustration when the tears kept falling against my will, “I just feel like such a… loser, I guess,” I looked down at my shoes, the ones Wonshik paid for, and the tears started up again, heavier this time. Wonshik pulled me into a hug and I buried my wet face in his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his torso and cried my eyes out. I don’t think I’ve ever been more embarrassed.

“Hakyeon, why would you think that?” he asked carefully. I didn’t look up, but I didn’t speak, either. He continued, “You’ve got to be the most amazing, most confident person I’ve ever met. What’s with this all of a sudden?” I sniffled and finally looked up to meet his eyes.

“I’m sorry to worry you, geez I feel like such a girl, crying like this,” I laughed at how pathetic I am. “I think I’ll just go get ready for bed now, I—” I moved to break the hug, but Wonshik didn’t let me and held me there, concern scribbled all over his features. “I didn’t mean to ruin the good day we just had,” I looked down and Wonshik still didn’t let go.

“You didn’t ruin it; you’re still here, aren’t you?” I knew he was smiling without seeing his face. He finally dropped his arms and I wiped my face again. He still wants me here? I smiled now, knowing I’m not a big inconvenience as I thought I was for him. Wonshik didn’t leave, so I looked up to him, smiling sadly.

“Thank you, Wonshik,” I didn’t know what else to say, but I guess I didn’t have to say anything else. He rubbed my arm comfortingly and spoke up again.

“Y’know, I think I would’ve gone crazy of loneliness if you hadn’t come along to keep me company,” I looked at him, my face now somewhat dry and my eyes no longer leaking.

“But you still have Sanghyuk,” he shook his head.

“Yeah, but I’d never let that little creep live with me. This place was so empty before,” that makes sense. Just as I was about to ask if he had more friends besides me and Hyuk he took a step forward, placed a hand on my arm, and kissed my forehead. I stood, wordless and he just smiled back at my tilted head and curious expression.

“What was that for?”

“That was a thanks to you as well, for saving me from the insanity of solitude,” I nodded in understanding before yawning widely and almost forgetting to cover my mouth. He chuckled shortly before walking towards the stairs. “C’mon, we don’t wanna stay up too late; you’re coming to work with me, remember?”

“Ah, yeah,” I said and then followed him upstairs. We both disappeared into our separate bedrooms with a short exchange of ‘goodnights’, and as soon as I was alone I flopped face-down onto my bed in exhaustion. I’m so grateful to have found a friend like Wonshik.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

“Hakyeon, hurry up! I don’t wanna be late,” Wonshik yelled from the living room downstairs. I hopped up and down in the process of putting my jeans on and hurriedly pulled on my socks and favorite Converse.

“Aish, what to wear,” I whined and pouted as I sifted through all the clothes in my wardrobe for the third time, still not finding anything I deemed good enough to show off. I pulled out a few shirts and laid them on my bed. I took each one and held it in front of my torso in the mirror. Aww, none of them look right!

“Yeobo, what’s taking so long?” I looked up from the tan button-down I had in my hands and saw Wonshik standing in the doorway behind me. Still looking at him in the mirror, I responded.

“Help me pick a top,” he sighed but sure enough, walked to the wardrobe and pulled something out.

 “Here,” he the tee shirt at me, “Just put this on,” I took it from him and scrunched my face up in distaste. It’s just a simple green tee, and I wanted something… I dunno, nicer?

“But, this one—”

“Aish, c’mere,” he practically snatched the shirt from me and pulled me closer to him by my arm. I stood still in defeat as he told me to put my arms up and slipped the shirt on me himself. “Good, you look fine; now let’s go before my boss gets mad.”

I nodded as he left back downstairs. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and scanned the room, seeing if I forgot anything.

“Oh yeah!” I reached into my wardrobe and randomly selected a jacket. Seeing I now had everything, I traipsed down the stairs in excitement of going to Wonshik’s work today.

“Do we have time for breakfast?” I called and he looked up from his phone behind him at me.

“We can get something after I check in at the office, we’re going to be out all day today,” I pouted. That could be awhile.

“Okay,” I agreed and we went out and got in the car. After driving for about twenty minutes we were surrounded by large buildings and a lot of pedestrians. Traffic slowed and Wonshik groaned in annoyance. I occupied myself with looking out my window at the beauty of downtown. I always love looking at the fancy shops and big-time businesses, and seeing the people traveling to their numerous destinations. Everyone’s got a purpose driving them, and I was glad to be one to witness it.

“Finally,” Wonshik stated lowly as he drove downward into a parking lot. He paid the machine and after driving around endless rows of cars we were parked alongside them.

“Yayy!” I clapped and smiled at Wonshik as we walked around the back of the car. He chuckled.

“Okay, now let’s go. We’ve gotta walk a few blocks east from here. I nodded and obediently skipped along behind him. We got to the surface and I smiled, being merged in with all the hustle of the city. I tilted my head back as far as it can go and gazed up at a skyscraper. I could even see into someone’s office. They have a spider plant on their desk. I snickered to myself and then looked back to where Wonshik was walking ahead of me.

But when I did, I couldn’t see him.

“Oh crap,” I started panicking. I don’t know my way around down here! I don’t even know where Wonshik works! I turned in a circle a few times, still not seeing my friend. I feel like a child lost in a mall without his mother. I know it’s a weird analogy, but it’s pretty freaking accurate!

“Hakyeon!” I snapped my head around at the sound of my own name. I smiled in relief as I saw Wonshik jogging against the mob of people back to me. “Yah, what are you doing?!” oh no, he seems angry. But why wouldn’t he be?

“M-my bad, I was just… ehh…” I don’t have a response, I just felt totally guilty for delaying him while he was rushing to get to his job on time. I looked down in shame and fiddled with my fingers.

“Come on,” he took my hand and led me down the sidewalk, speed-walking this time, “I’m not gonna lose you in this mess,” referring to the chatty mass of speeding bodies we were now a part of.

About five minutes later of running people over and cutting across streets, Wonshik pulled me into a large building, similar to the one I had been gawking at earlier. I gaped at the prettiness of the lobby and immediately felt out of place in my lime green shirt. Thanks, Wonshik.

I felt another tug on my hand, pulling me out of my amazement of the big chandelier hanging above the large reception desk, and I heard my friend chuckle, probably at how childish I’m acting right now. We walked toward the elevator and when it came, Wonshik jabbed the 13th floor button. I occupied myself with tracing patterns on the carpeted floor with my foot.

Ding! Wonshik, still holding my hand like I really am a child, led me out of the elevator, down a hall and through two glass doors. I waved to the receptionist lady and she waved back with a smile and a short giggle. What’s funny? I shrug to myself and continue being dragged by my friend.

“Hey, what’s up man?” Wonshik greeted a man sitting at a very organized desk. The guy had very broad shoulders and long black hair pulled into a ponytail. Well, most of it is, anyway. He didn’t acknowledge my friend any more than with a slight nod before looking back to his work.

“Geez, what’s his problem?” I made sure to ask loud enough for the poker faced guy to hear me. He didn’t turn around as we kept walking through the office.

“Oh, that’s Taekwoon, he doesn’t like anybody.”

“Oh… must be kind of a downer then, huh?”

“Meh, sometimes. He really doesn’t bother anyone, though, so no one minds it too much.”

“Does he ever smile?” I looked back once again before Wonshik pulled me around a corner. Taekwoon was taking a sip from his paper coffee cup.

“If he does, he sure as hell doesn’t show any of us,” he laughed lightly. All around us, workers have been swarming the whole time. The place was full of chatter and the sounds of papers falling to the floor. Some girl was complaining to her coworker about how ‘Boss’ didn’t like the idea she came up with for her spread on page 11.

“Hakyeon hyung!” I stopped walking abruptly at the address and Wonshik was forced to halt as well. I smiled as Sanghyuk bounded up to me with a very wide grin on his face.

“Yah, yeobo,” I turned to Wonshik for a sec as he whispered something to me, “My boss’s office is right there, I’ll be back out in a few okay?”

“Sure,” I said, and he smiled and finally let my hand go. I turned back around and yelped when Hyuk was standing only a foot away from me, still smiling creepily.

“Annyeong, Hyukkie,” I waved.

“Hey, it’s cool seeing you here at work, you’re gonna enjoy today, I’m certain,” he stopped and jumped up and down a couple times. I couldn’t get a word in before he started up talking again, “Ooh, but I thought you were gonna go work at that book place or something?” he pouted as if I suddenly would leave to go there.

“Well,” I cut in before he could get into another stream of words, “WelI, haven’t called the book store yet…” I admitted. I gotta remember to do that later…

“So you’re actually working with Wonshik-hyung today?” I shrugged.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that. I’m really just kind of tagging along,” Hyuk jumped again.

“Yayy! Then I’m coming with you!” I furrowed my eyebrows. Doesn’t he still have work to do here? As if reading my mind, he answered my unspoken question. “I’m a reviewer, remember? And I’m his partner,” he pointed to my side and I looked in said direction. Wonshik was standing there, right next to me. I yelped again.

“How do you people do that?” Wonshik smirked, and Hyuk ignored me and continued talking.

“So I have nothing to do until he brings back some photos,” the blond guy finished and I just nodded and turned to Wonshik.

“Baby, can he come with us?” I’m not even sure where we’re going, but Hyuk is nice company. Wonshik pursed his lips in thought.

“He’s really just a little kid, I don’t wanna keep up with him,” I couldn’t tell if he was joking or not, but Hyuk was now pouting. We can’t have that now, can we?

I walked over and stood next to Hyuk, looking in front of me at Wonshik. I linked my arm with the magnae’s, making the kid smile, and then spoke to my friend.

“Well then I’ll look after him, but he’s coming, too,” I said with finality, Hyuk squealed.

“Yayy, thanks Hakyeon-umma!” Wait, what?

“What?” both Wonshik and I were looking at the kid with confusion.

“You said I’m a kid,” he spoke to Wonshik, “And since Hakyeon said he’ll look after me, that makes him my umma!”

“Why ‘umma’, though?” Wonshik questioned, and I would like to know as well.

“Because you top, right, Wonshik-hyung?” Both our eyes opened wide in shock and Hyuk just smiled at us innocently, as if he hadn’t just referenced , between me and Wonshik nonetheless! I blushed furiously and Wonshik was quick to recover and fire at the younger.

“No, I don’t, now would you not talk about us like that anymore?” Hyuk just tilted his head to the left before turning to me.

“So you top then?” I gasped and yanked my arm from around the little ert’s.

We do not do that, you little byuntae!” I glared at him, but he just shrugged and skipped off in the direction we’d all come from. Wonshik and I just stood there, him looking angry and me just plain embarrassed.

“C’mon umma and appa! Let’s go already!” he yelled towards us, and half the room looked in our direction.

“Ugh,” Wonshik groaned, but began walking forward anyway, ignoring all the strange looks from his coworkers, “Here we go.”

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

“Oh, look, hyungs!” Hyuk pointed in the direction of a wide bridge, “There’s some up there.” We’d made it to a park about twenty minutes ago. Hyuk followed us to the coffee shop as well on the way here which is why he’s now shoving the rest of his big cookie in his mouth.

Wonshik looked in the direction Hyuk had indicated. The three of us were walking along a riverbank, and about ten meters ahead of us was a bridge crossing said river. There were large, illegible orange letters all over the side of the structure. I squinted, and even doing that, I couldn’t decipher the mess.

“Cool, nice one, Hyuk,” Wonshik stopped walking and snapped a few photos from slightly different angles. So far we’d found three spray paintings tagged on things. I sipped from my latte as Wonshik continued capturing images in total seriousness. Each time he came from behind his camera and smiled.

We kept walking, and I pointed out the next one. On the side of a gray brick building there was a hurriedly done image of a black sky raining fire with the words ‘we live for the end’ on it in blood red. “Aww,” I frowned at the message, “Who wants to think about stuff like that?” Wonshik just shrugged and raised his lens again.

“I guess that person was having a really bad day,” he smiled. We all stood there for a couple minutes while Wonshik complained about the lighting being wrong, and he couldn’t get a good picture.

“Well appa, there’s nothing we can do about the sun,” Hyuk .

“Aish, you think I don’t know that?” he looked away from the wall to glare at Hyuk, “And stop calling me ‘appa’, you little twerp.”

“Umma!” Hyuk tugged on my arm and whined, “Make him stop being so mean to me!” I sighed, but spoke up to Wonshik nonetheless. Sanghyuk is actually acting like I’m his mom, and I really am not sure how to respond to the strange behavior.

“Yah, Wonshik, quit tormenting my son!” I decided playing along would be a good way. Wonshik huffed and looked at me.

“Are you kidding me? Not you too,” he frowned, and I gave him a stern look as I tried to hold in my laughter at myself for this. “Aish… I bought him the cookie, didn’t I?” Wow, I actually made him feel guilty? I bet Sanghyuk wasn’t even being serious. I let myself giggle at him and walked over to where Wonshik was frowning.

“Yes you did,” I wrapped an arm around his waist and quickly pecked his cheek. “And that was very nice of you.” Wonshik rolled his eyes while Sanghyuk nearly screeched.

“Hey, I don’t wanna see that!” he squeezed his eyes shut and waved his hands in front of his face. I laughed and walked over to ruffle his hair, and Wonshik had gone back to shuffling around with his camera attempting to capture the painting. He sighed and then turned to me.

“I can’t get a good shot,” he tossed the expensive camera to me, and I gave him a confused face. “Yeobo, could you try for me?”

I nodded and switched places with him. I looked at the device in my hands, and there were way too many buttons for me to know how to deal with it. I pushed one and the screen on the back of the camera flicked off. “Oops…” I murmured causing the other two guys to look up. Hyuk was probably just curious, and Wonshik looked like he wanted to lunge and grab the device from me before it spontaneously bursts into flames.

“Hakyeon, do you need help?” he offered like it was a choice. He was already walking over and reaching for the camera before I could say anything. “It’s this one,” he pointed to a button near the top of the device and I nodded as he stepped back again.

Hmm, well I’ll just take a shot at this I guess. I stepped back a little and faced my back towards the sun. I leaned over a bit and snapped a photo.  I checked to see if it was okay, but I’m not a good judge of such things, so I handed it to Sanghyuk. “Here, does it look okay?”

“Wow, it’s a perfect shot!” he smiled up at me after studying the image for a split second.

“Yah, let me see it,” Wonshik took the camera and gaped at it, then at me. “Wahh, this is perfect, how did you do that?” I just shrugged. He’s the professional here.

“I dunno, but do you guys wanna go and find more graffiti?” They both nodded and began walking with me, though Wonshik couldn’t look away from the image on his camera.

Hours of hunting later the sun started setting. Hyuk started complaining nonstop sometime around six, so we’d all agreed we’d stop. Wonshik had about twelve other tags photographed, and we’d ventured way beyond the park we’d started from. As we were walking back there, Hyuk whined, like the big child he is, that he was tired, which is why he’s now perched happily atop Wonshik’s back, much to the latter’s displeasure, of course.

“Yah, you eat too much! And stop squirming!” I giggled at the two friends and how though Wonshik would hate to admit it, he actually cares about Sanghyuk a lot.

“Yayy, we’re back!” I gestured widely with my arms and spun around once before landing on the grass of the park. Wonshik exhaled in relief and immediately dropped Sanghyuk without any warning to the younger.

“Hey, watch it!” he exclaimed as he stumbled and caught himself before he fell. Wonshik said nothing as he came and sat down next to where I lay sprawled on the ground.

“So do you have enough pictures yet?” I questioned and he looked down at me.

“For today yeah, but I gotta let the editor decide which ones are featured. I still have to take more pictures all this week and the next, and then—”

“Ooh! Look at the sunset!” I cut him off and sat up to look over the river and at the pink and orange sky. Wonshik wasn’t upset I stopped him in the middle of his sentence at all. He pushed his camera bag towards me and ped it.

“Here, why don’t you take a photo of it?” I hesitantly picked it up. I looked to Wonshik on my left, and then past him at the other person with us. 

Hyuk seemed totally bored as he’d sat down on the ground, pulling up blades of grass. He didn’t say anything, but he pouted as he looked at the disappearing sun and let out a long sigh.

I looked away and snapped the photo, showing it to Wonshik afterwards to see if it looked good. “Wow, maybe you should just apply at the magazine with us. Your photography is really amazing,” he complemented me with a smile.

“Nah, I just got lucky twice in a row,” I argued, just for the sake of it. Sure enough he told me to go take a picture of something else at random to prove his point. I sighed, stood up and took the camera from him. “Aish, this guy,” I complained under my breath as I walked off to find something to photograph.

I stopped in front of a big tree whose branches were mostly bare save for a few empty birds’ nests and some discolored leaves. I stood back and took the photo. I guess with the dim lighting provided by the sunset the image did look sort of cool, creepy even. I gave my friend back his camera and he chuckled at it. He leaned over and handed it to Sanghyuk.

“Here, magnae. What do you think of that?” He made a face like he was really thinking about it.

“Yah, don’t hurt yourself, Hyukkie-ah,” I commented, earning a quick glare from him. He gave the camera back and looked at me.

“I think you’re cursed, Hakyeon-hyung,” he and Wonshik laughed and slapped hands and I just stood there and rolled my eyes at the two jokers. Suddenly Wonshik was up and standing next to me.

“Okay, we gotta go now,” he stated. What’s the rush? Isn’t he done working for the day?

“Aww, why Wonshik-hyung?” Hyuk whined for the nth time tonight and reluctantly stood in front of us.

“Hakyeon and I have somewhere to be at seven, Hyukkie.” Wait, we do?

“We do?” I voiced my question, earning a nod from the other as he continued talking to Sanghyuk.

“I shouldn’t have let you come along today, now you can’t get back to the office,” Hyuk didn’t seem as disappointed as Wonshik, he actually seemed excited.

“Ooh, then can I come, too?”

“No, Hyuk—”

“I promise I won’t get in the way of your date!” I piped up at this.

“Wait, we’re going on a date?” Wonshik face-palmed, but I’m just curious. Last time I checked, we still aren’t dating.

“No, we just have to go, really soon!” he pulled his phone out of his pocket and the screen, “It’s 6:40, and I don’t want you to be late,” he looked at me then to Hyuk with pleading eyes. What am I going to be late for? I don’t even know what’s going on.

“Yeobo, would you just stop being so mysterious and tell us where we’re going?” I put an end to this annoying little game that was only making everyone frustrated. Wonshik exhaled and explained.

“Alright. I called that Hongbin guy from yesterday, and he said he’d be happy to see you later today for an interview,” I gaped.

“Really? That’s great—wait a minute,” I frowned and started girlishly slapping my friend’s arm.

“Hey, what is this for?!”

“Why didn’t you tell me, I would’ve worn something better,” I crossed my arms and harrumphed. I didn’t look, but I heard Sanghyuk snicker.

“Aish, it’s nothing formal, but seriously, can we go now?”


A/N: Annyeong~ Oh, would you look at that, Wonshik and Hakyeon are Hyukkie's parents now XD Who's ready for some HyukBin finally?? Coming soon, so don't forget to click that subscribe button, you

Meanwhile, ask me any questions in the comments if anything is confusing or unclear to you. I'll explain immediately! ^_^