The Club

Kitty Love

A/N : I dont own anything but the plot. On september 25 I barely figured out that 2pm made their new album, Go Crazy. It was really fun and wild, totally different than their last album, Grown. It is a genre of retro and "crazy". Go watch it now, if you are as dense as myself, and not check in on that. I was skeptical at first, but its actually really catchy and fun. Now, Enjoy~

****

Taecyeon admired from afar how Junsus body made his clothing outstand more. As Junsu streatched his body, he sticked out his tongue and did some y shots. Taecyeon let his mouth hang when his eyes met with Junsus. After making contact Junsu smirked at the camera and carresed his body ily. Taecyeon gulped and shook his head. He thought of how he was acting so cute in the tent, and now he was like a god, ready to be ravished. He sighed and left with a coffee in hand. Junsu caught that and frowned. He only wanted to actually impress the designer and alittle. Junsu sighed and regretted his actions and rushed outside after Wooyoung called for a break. He saw Taecyeon with big eyes as the giant leaned against the wall with his right leg. He then took a sip of his coffee and shoved his hand in his pocket. Junsu finally got to the taller male and smiled.

"Hey."

"Ah, hey..."

"So, um, boss..." Junsu forrowed his brows at how he named the designer, but felt glad when Taecyeon didnt want to use formality.

"Whats up?"

"Um, Taec have you actually considered doing modeling?"

Taecyeon raised an eyebrow and Junsu blushed. "S-sorry, I just meant your stance was very model like."

Taecyeon nodded and took another sip of coffee. He looked at the roof and nodded again. "Mhm, I actually modeled a bit before making clothes."

"R-really?!" Taecyeon took his phone out and searched for Wooyoungs previous shootings. Junsu gasped sharply when he saw Taecyeons bare upper body, with briefs showing teasingly. "Ack!" He shoved his phone in his pants and blushed. "I think thats enough.." Junsu smiled at the designer and jumped when he suddenly got closer. Taecyeon stared at Junsus now blushing reddening face and slowly crept his hand behind his head. The taller was so close that he felt his soft breath on his lips. His breath smelled a hint of caramel and cream. 'So sweet...' As Junsu was lost in Taecyeons actions, the so called person pulled the hood tucked in.

"Eh?..." Junsu looked up at Taecyeons smiling face and ended up smiling at his toothy smile. They heard Wooyoung calling them and decided to go back.

****

"Hey...Junho." Junho looked up and let his head fall open. Chansung tilted his head and held two different hats. He was wearing tight black jeans, a tight "Get Wild" shirt, and some black Jordan Flights. His ears and tail tucked out of his body, and moved. 'Dammit Taec! Now hes wearing tight clothing.'

"Y-yeah?" Chansung gave them both to Junho and turned around. "Could you tuck in my tail? And which hat should I use?" Junho stood up and took the fur in his hand and paused, feeling Chansung tense and relax. He pushed the tail carefully in the small opening, and heard a small gasp. Since the jeans were so tight they compressed the sensitive tail. Junho blushed and pushed a hat on his head. "Ah!" Chansung pushed the hat from his eyes and smiled his goofy smile. Junho looked down and smiled back. "Ready?"

Chansung showed a peace sign and grinned. "Yep!"

Taecyeon was there and was already holding a drink. He saw the other two and gave them a beer. "Take these! You will feel GREAT afterwards." Chansung sniffed it and took a sip. The other two watched and waited suspensfully. Chansung furrowed his brows. "This is wierd tasting water." Taecyeon and Junho looked at eachother and laughed. After Taecyeon explained it was alchohol, Chansung got hooked on it right away. Even after his 5th bottle he didnt have any sort of buzz in his walk or talk. But he did somehow linger to the dance floor from the bar. He swiftly moved his body to the music and enjoyed every minute of it.

Taecyeon nudged Junho with his knee and looked at Chansung. "Dont you think..." Junho raised a brow. "Dont you think Chansung is too y for you?" Junho punched him and continued watching the agile figure. Taec rubbed the spot that was hit, and winced. "Ow~ Why not spike his drink then?" The smaller gave the giant a are-you-stupid-face. "Even after you give him ten bottles of soju he wont get drunk! And since hes so naturally y, dont you want to see him over the edge?" Junho hated at how it did sound like a pretty interesting idea. "Even so, we dont have any drugs on us." Taecyeon frowned. "Actually..." Junho gave Taecyeon a pitiful look and got smacked in the face. "No! Its not how youre imagining it!! I know some guys that we could get hooked up with." After getting the so said pills, they came back to him grinding with this girl. Or the situation would actually be the girl grinding on Chansung. He tried to get away, but she had him gripped by his belt hoops and her hands dipped dangerously close to his crotch. Chansung had a desperate face on and ended up pushed against the wall. "Aw Crap..." Taecyeon slowly looked at Junho and yelped. Junho had a furious face with black mist emitting behind him. Junho got to his feet and caught Chansungs eyes. Junho felt even more annoyence when Chansung gritted his teeth from trying to avoid the womans lips. Chansung shut his eyes and waited for it. But he ony felt a sly breeze and warmth.

When he opened his eyes again, Junho was standing there his hands on both sides of his head. The angry male looked intently into his eyes and looked behind him. The woman stood there shocked as well and huffed away after saying, "Youre gay?! What a waste!" Junho looked back and gasped a Chansungs blushed face.

"Junho..." The male responsed when the other stepped back and blushed as well. "Lets go, and stay close to me for now okay?" Chansung giggled and nodded. As he promised Junho held him by his waist, close to his own. Taecyeon sighed. 'What do I have to do to get a decent guy like that?' He shrugged it off and decided to get loose tonight. "Tequila!" The bartender came out from the counter and got a shot glass quickly. "Coming right now!" Taecyeon gasped at the recognizable voice.

"Huh? Taecyeon!" Taecyeon looked in the voices direction. It was...

****

Blagh...hope you guys liked it. In the next chapter there will be a y scene from the club so ANTICIPATE!! Bye~ *Yawn* I still have homework too...AGH. { > - < }'''