Taecyeon, What have you done?!

Kitty Love

A/N : I hope you guys arent cursing me because ive been late with my updates, BECAUSE ive been having a really tiring days with gods ups and downs of whether choosing to make my day a living heaven or hell. Ugh. Well im gonna present some mush so be prepared! I dont anything but the plot.

***

"Then stay with me." Junho stared into Chansungs eyes fiercly, but a little bit desperatly. The giant moved his hand to the top of his head. Patting his head he hugged him.

"Of Course..."

****

Taecyeon looked at how Junhos face was slightly blushed and Chansungs as well, happily. The taller one scoffed and motioned them to come over. "I dont want to ask now, but i hope to get a full explanation later." Junho nodded his head slightly and peeked over at Chansung secretly. Chansung caught him though and winked at him unexpectedly. Junho gasped and tripped over his legs, but the other caught him by the waist. The He Cat smiled dazzingly. Junho saw sparks he never saw before and flustered at the closer inching face. The latter jumped out of his arm and raced toward the waiting giant. Chansung walked behind slowly, confused at the others sudden shyness.

The next shop they entered was a peculiar one. They did sell clothes, but also food, toys, and useless, but cool, junk. Chansung was fascinated by it all. He looked at the TNT flavored candy bars and super hero hats. Taecyeon, the fashionista he was, took many interesting items and shoved them with the tall boy. Chansung was already used to it, and casually walked to the dressing room. He lifted an eyebrow as he looked at the strange items. He just shrugged and put the first thing on. Junhos eyes bulged out of his head at the sight of the male. He was wearing swimming shorts and a lifeguard sweater. But the sweater was tight and showed his perfectly sculpted body. Chansung walked straight up to them both and smiled. Taecyeon his lips playfully and Junho peeked between the gaps of his fingers. Chansung frowned slightly and tilted his head. That gave him even more handsome points. He walked back quickly after hearing squeals of female workers. Since he knows that Junho doesnt like them. Chansung giggled like a little girl when he entered the room. After seeing the smaller males reaction he smiled eagerly at the next outfit. Junho went to the fridge of drinks to cool his face. When he came back he was suprised at the small group of woman that showed up. He saw Taecyeons expression and ran over imediatly. Taecyeon was practically drooling when he finally arrived.

Chansung didnt expect this outcome either when he left hurriedly. He and Junho flustered embarrisingly as Chansung tugged the cloth over his that was hanging out of his miniskirt. [AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH]

Behind their backs he slipped in a girls oufit, not knowing that he would actually wear it. Junho knew that Taecyeon was gay, but he didnt think he would make Chansung to his fantasy god or goddess. So thats why there werent any girls around. But Junho did find his blushed face and y clothing a turn on. Chansung bit his lip and covered his crotch with one hand and pulled his skirt low enough to cover the bottom of his . 'Nice... Ah! No! I cant think this way~!' Chansung took glances at Junho and recieved a y stare from both males. The tall male yelped and felt vulnerable all of a sudden, feeling their stares all over his body.

"I-I think im going to go change..." He ran back to the changing room letting the skirt reveal his plump . Taecyeon smirked and stared whistfully at the huge rump. Junho bit his lip and groaned unprofessionaly. When Chansung came back out he was still blushing. The other two didnt have a wierd glint in their eyes anymore, to Chansungs relief.

****

 

When they got back home, they hit the sack. Chansung wasnt even hungry with the events that happened that day. And during the past few days, Junho made a sleeping chart. On mondays and wednesday he can sleep with him in his bed, on tuesdays and thursday he has to sleep on the couch. And on Fridays and the weekend days he can pick. That day was wednesday, so Chansung got out of his clothes and slinked right in the sheets. His tail and ears sprung out for keeping them in so long. Chansung was already asleep when Junho came back from his shower and chuckled at the sight. Chansungs ears were pressed on his head and his tail was wrapped on his right leg. He snuggled into the blanket and moaned softly. Junho crept in gently and wrapped the blanket over the males shoulders. He snuggled in the blanket himself and Chansungs head. He fell asleep quickly without noticing the bright huge smile on Chansungs face. The taller male opened an eye and closed again, falling in a deep slumber.

***

ok thats it! Phew! Im so relieved I got this done today because i have to take a test tomorrow and want to finish some homework. Well ill ensure to add some more 2pm members in there!!! Bye! { > 3 < }/