Im Yours!

Kitty Love

A/N : Like I said before, I dont own anything, but the plot.

***

Junho coughed on his saliva when he saw the guy in front of him. The agile figure quickly went by his side with deep concern. Junho slapped his hand away as it tried to reach his shoulder. The red haired male stepped away with a slightly hurt face. Junho felt a tinge of guilt, but quickly dismissed it. He was about to punch the guy right in the nose for trying to rob his house. Then the other fell on the ground, making the ground shake. Junho flinched at the huge panting mess of the robber. But he was still . Junho covered his eyes and threw a blanket over the body. He was about to kick the body and call the cops, until the look of the robbers face looked like the cat that wasnt there. He suspicously squatted next to the lying body. He recognized the color of the cats fur on the guys hair. 'Hwang Chansung?' He quietly peeled the blanket off of Chansungs arm and gasped. The x marked cut was on the same spot that was on the cat. His head spinned and made him dizzy. 'How was this possible?' What made his eyes bulge even more was the tail that popped out above Chansungs . He slowly the x shaped scar carefully. He grimaced at the stain that started to bleed through the blanket. 'I gotta clear my head, cant you at least let me do that?' He asked Chansung mentally.

Chansung coughed nastily and wheezed tiredly. Junho kneeled down quickly and tried to pick up his body. He whispered, "I guess not." He bit his lips at the amount of weight the other was pressuring on his back. 'How can a cat weigh this much???' He grunted and heaved the male on his bed.

He kept glancing at the sweaty abs the cat human was showing him after applying more medication and bandages. He looked in his closet for anything the beast could cover up with. He found his uncles old colar shirt that was too big on him and picked a pair of boxers.

Junho stared at the glow of Chansungs skin as he tried to carefully put the shirt on him. He held the boxers in both hands and stared open mouthedly at the junk that rested inbetween Chansungs legs. 'Will this even fit him?' Junho really did consider Chansung as a beast now that he actually saw a reason to call him that. He gulped and slipped them in his legs and slowly reached his thighs. At an even slower speed, he carefully lifted the piece of material on Chansungs. He thanked god that none of the hems snapped on Chansungs thick legs. He felt dirty and decided to take a shower to forget the mess for a little bit.

****

Chansung groaned and carfully hoisted his hips upward. He grabbed his sides and stalked the hallway to the kitchen. 'Wheres my owner? Im hungry...' He glanced around until he spotted something yellow in a basket.

When Junho walked out of the shower he tensed when he saw that the tall he-cat dissapeared. He scouted the rooms and finally saw a figure leaning against the table. He looked at the round that was practically with the tight clothing and stopped at the pure pleasure that outlined a handsome face. Chansung slowly peeled a banana and hummed when the sweet piece of fruit entered his mouth. He his lips with his long tongue and let his ears spring on his head.

Junho yelped and caught Chansungs attention immediatly. Junho gulped when Chansung looked his way and smiled softly. Gulping down the rest of the banana, he slyly walked over with his hips and raised his arms. By raising his arms, he showed his junk showingly and fully. Junho blushed and covered his face. He soon found himself wrapped in warm arms. "My owner smells good~" Chansung sighed.

'Did he just purr??!' Junho tried to push him away, but Chansung held on tight. He burried his nose in Junhos head and took more sniffs, then purred against the smallers ear. Junho shivered and finaly got loose. Chansung giggled and some banana on his fingers.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Who are you?!"

Chansung stuck his bottom lip and said, "Im Chansung, dont you remember? That makes me sad..."

"Thats not the right answer...WHAT are you?"

Chansung smiled greatly and pointed toward Junho.

Junho raised a brow and asked, "What does that mean?"

"It means, Im Yours."

Junho blushed at that. Right then Chansungs stomach growled. Junho looked up and smiled abit.

"Are you still hungry?" Chansung then nodded. Junho glanced to him to the floor and shyly said, "I can make you something?" He looked up and saw his ears out again. 'He seems happy...'

****

Junho watched as Chansung ate happily. Junho hasnt had company in a long time, so it feels uncomfortable. Chansung shot his ears to him and wiped a piece of rice off his lips. Junho flinched when Chansung ate it and stared at him happily. Chansung staredat his face and smirked. 'Tomato face.'

Chansung yawned and streched his limbs. Junho yawned as well and his eyes landed on his tail that showed again. 'His tail shows when hes tired?'

Chansung moved closer to Junho and laid his head on Junhos lap. Junho didnt feel agitated as he was supposed to feel. He actually felt comfortable. He ruffled Chansungs hair and felt him nudge his lap with his head. 'Its like having a real cat.'

Chansung shifted his head to look at Junho. Junho looked down, and Chansung looked back at him. He smiled coyly and his head.

'I think im going to be addicted to this.'

****

Next chapter will be more fluffy and lovely! I hope whoever reads this liked it. And sorry that i havent updated recently! So...Bye! Love ya! { > 3 < }/