Stay With Me

Kitty Love

A/N : I dont like how I have a mile every friday! Ugh. Then I cant update to you guys sooner. I almost slept through the whole day but, I got up! Anyway, I am going to focus entirely on Kitty Love than CTR because it seems like I could think of more settings with 2pm without made up main characters. So, lets just read.

I dont own a thing but a tmnt snapback, a body, and a life.

****

Junho felt light warmth over his eyes and fluttered them open. He opened them slowly to let the light shining through the window adjust. He hummed and shifted in his bed. He felt something comforting next to him and nudged against it. He heard a chuckle. He opened his eyes again and furrowed his eyesbrows together. He slowly lifted the blanket to find Chansung. Junho gasped and flailed his limbs around the bed until he toppled over. Chansung rested his head on his hands and watched Junho over the edge of the bed, smiling. His tail moved side to side while his ears twitched every time Junho groaned. Junho looked over to the happy male and scowled. However Chansung didnt flinch when Junho shot him glares. Junho jumped up and walked to the bathroom. Chansung followed him and stared at Junho, while he was brushing his teeth. Junho was uncomfortable with the way the he-cat was looking at him.

"What is it?"

Chansung just stared more. Junho lifted his eyebrow. "You look cute at whatever you do~ Daebaek."

Junho flustered a bit. He left to his closet to change and looked over his shoulder to the attached Cat person. "Nope. Not this time."

Chansung shook his head and pointed to his clothes. "I wasnt going to do whatever you dont like, I just wanted to ask about my clothes."

Junho bit his lips and looked at Chansungs profile, he was wearing the shirt and boxers he gave him. "Youre right...you need some clothes. Where do you live?"

The room silenced. Chansung looked at the ground. 'Ah crap' Chansung glanced at Junho and muttered, "I dont have a place..."

"Then what about your parents..." The air grew heavy. "They..arent....here..."

Junho gritted his teeth at the idea he had.

Junho stared at his face and muttered something. Chansung heard it though, thanks to his advanced hearing. Even though he had heard the unbelievable statement, he asked to make sure.

"You can stay here...with me." Junho blushed at his own self and played with the hem of his shirt. Chansung pounced the suprised latter and squeezed him tightly. "Thank you. Junho~" He just nodded and pushed his face in the others shoulder. Chansung looked around at the different shops with wonder. Junho observed him and smiled at his excitement. Thanks to his friend Taecyeon he gave him some of his clothes that fit the taller male. Taecyeon tagged along and entered different stores to help. Chansung was just wearing a black tight shirt and some ripped jeans. Taecyeon even added a braclet and some sneakers. Junho had to admit that Taecyeon did have some fashion sense, but always dresses too shocking for the eyes. He giggled as Taecyeon entered another store tugging the obeying male behind him. Chansung exited the changing room and made the two males and the workers gasp at how Chansung fitted into the different clothing like a profesional model. All the female workers crowded over the confused beast. Junho felt something in the pit of his stomach as one of the girls looped her arm around his. His stomach turned when Chansung DIDNT remove her arm. Taecyeon whistled and smirked at the handsome fellow. "Damn, even I would tap that~"

Junho punched his arm and scrunched his face. The taller male examined him and smirked again. "Whats wrong babe? Jealous at the attention? Or...at the way hottie over there is paying attention to THEM, and not you?" Junho punched him again and left the store grumpy. Taecyeon watched as Junho left and payed attention to Chansung again. The other beast finally looked around at the area Junho was previously at and gave Taecyeon a confused look. The other shrugged and pointed to the cashier. Chansung walked to the place he was instructed to come to, avoiding the limbs that were trying to grab his or tug his hair. The fashionista payed for the clothes he was wearing, and draped a hand on his waist. Chansung didnt push him away though, it was actually quite comfortable. Taecyeon led the other to the food place across the street. As expected they saw Junho munching on strawberries dipped in condensed milk. Sweet food always calmed him down when he felt upset or angry. And he convinced himself he wasnt feeling neither of those. The two tall males sat on both sides of the smaller one at the open windowed booth. Junho didnt say anything and scooted closer to the big teethed male. They both raised their eyebrows at the obvious way Junho was trying to do. Junho swallowed down the rest of his treat and pulled Chansung to the bathroom.

****

Chansung had his mouth gaping at the sudden actions the smaller was giving. He pushed him into the wall by the sinks and slammed his hands by Chansungs head. Chansung stared at Junho and gasped. Junho had tears in his eyes, glaring. Chansung froze, not knowing what to do. "You..."

"You said..that you belonged to me. Then, what the hell was that?!"

Chansung had a confused expression and it only made Junho more infuriated.Chansung finaly got the message and shook his head voilently. "I didnt have anything to do with them!" Junho let his tears run down, but still held his angry expression. The taller male held on to Junhos body even when the other thrashed around.

"I do belong to you." Those words made Junho look up. Chansung lovingly wiped away his tears and softly kissed his forehead. Junho closed his eyes and opened them when those soft lips left contact. Chansung smiled gently and his cheek. Junho felt his heart race unusually and pressed his hand against Chansungs big ones.

"Then stay with me."

****

Im so hungry!!! Thats all today! So ill see you guys next time in this wonderfully romantic fanfiction TOMORROW. I promise. So ill see you guys later! Bye! { > 3 < }/