My Model Is Cute~

Kitty Love

A/N: I havent een updating, but im going to tomorrow. Also. So, you mightbe hating me or loving me right now because I always have that feeling when someone finally adds a new chapter. And the last chapter was supposed to be really y and sensual, BUT the website blocked the "dirty" words. So its weird and not the least bit y. But some of you guys are into that freaky crap, so enjoy! I dont own anything but the plot.

****

Taecyeon tapped his fingers on his knee. Junho was getting a cold sweat, and Chansung shifted uncomforably. By the way things were going, he couldnt take it anymore. He stood up and caught the others eyes quickly.

"Ive got work, sorry. Ill meet you guys later~" Taecyeon walked to the door. He saw two shadows behind him, and sighed. Taecyoen had to think of something fast. Taecyeons eyes grew wide at the idea he had. "How about the club?" The two looked at Taec and eachother before tilting their heads to the side, simultaniously. Taecyeon waved his hand and said, "Ill meet you at Lucky Strike. Bye~ And come in some tight pants." The taller male slapped Chansungs and walked down the hall. He stood in the elevator, sniggering when Chansung yelped. Taecyeon put his head phones on and got lost with the music. He also thought of what he should wear for tonight.

'I still have that neon jamaican shirt from christmas.' As he thought of other crazy clothing mixes, a figure was caught at the corner of his eye. Taecyeon instintively blocked the elevator from closing. The stranger finally got to the door and Taecyeon was staring at the person like he was a piece of freshmeat ready to be devoured.

A short male bent over on his knees and panted. "Tha-nks. Phew." The taller male looked away quickly and nodded his head. They both minded their own business and stayed like that until it reached the lobby. The smaller male looked pretty grindable in Taecyeons eyes, if they were in a club. He had auburn styled hair and small, dark eyes. It almost you in and you wouldnt be able to get away from them. He was pretty stylish too. 'He could work for me...if only I could not look like a if I asked.' Taecyeon was dazed as he watched the other walk the direction opposite of him.

'Oh well.'

****

Taecyeon walked into a big building, greeted by all the workers that walked by. Since he was a big shot designer, he had to get some attention from the agency. When he got to the dim room, he had a coffee in one hand and a photographers request design in another. "Lets do this." The workers scurried off to get the clothing material as the photographer discussed things with the models. Taecyeon sipped his coffee and waited for his boss to hurry up. Taec took another sip and coated his mouth with it, as he went over the designs in his head. The photographer finally looked up and smiled. Taecyeon rolled his eyes and walked over. "Whats up, Taec?" He rolled his eyes again and sighed. "I still need to measure them, Woo baby." Wooyoung opened his mouth in a way like he had forgotten. "Ah~ Okay then, theyre all yours." The black haired male checked his camera and ignored Taecyeons stare of disbelief. The other male just shook his head and walked to the small tent in the corner.

Taecyeon just finished the last model and realized the inproper amount. "HEY! We're missing a model!!!" The workers froze and jumped when they saw Taecs furious face. Just when the giant was going to shout again, the door busted open.

The male walked with shaky legs and bowed 90 degrees. "Im sorry!! I- gasp- I missed the. Bus!" He started coughing and his knees buckled. When he was about to fall, strong arms wrapped around him, and pulled him up. The smaller still panted and looked up at Taecyeon. The soft but fierce eyes made him gasp. Taecyeon dragged the shocked male into the tent and sat him on a stool. "You just barely made it, now hurry and strip. I need to measure you." The male was actually the same male from the elevator, which suprised Taecyeon, but he cant bring that in now. Plus it was his workplace, he couldnt bring personal things in.

The smaller male took off his shirt already and was just about to his pants, before the designer stopped him. "I just need your upper body for now. Youre going to make me blush." He said that jokingly, but he witnessed the model blush and nod his head. 'Whoops, I said something bold again. Sigh' The measure tape slithered on his arms and tightened, making him gasp. The cold air swept in and brushed against his hot skin. Taecyeon was about to finish until he felt the other shiver. Taecyeon took off his sweater and slyly covered the cold model. He was about to take it off and give it back, but the giant tucked him in and said, "We need to take care of our models, and we dont need the designer in the photos. Stay here and keep warm."

Taecyeon left the male in awe to get some clothing. The male snuggled into the sweater and smelled the husk off of it. He smiled at the warmth lingering off of it still and looked in the mirror. The jacket was bigger than he realized. The hem was to the middle of his thighs, and the sleeves almost covered his hands. His fingers peeked out of the grey material. As Taecyeon left, he rubbed his hands over his arms and regretted wearing a wifebeater that day.

As he came back the smaller male jumped suspicously. Taec lifted an eyebrow and set the clothing on the stool. "I havent gotten your name yet, Im Taecyeon." He gave his hand out and the other took it. "My name is Jun K. Or Junsu...if you want." The giant grinned and shook his hand. "Well, Junsu, you can keep the sweater, since you obviously like it more than me." Junsu blushed and looked at the floor. Taecyeon actually had a peek of Junsu snuggling the oversized sweater. "Make sure to tell me if the clothes dont fit." Taecyeon left after the model nodded his head slightly. When he exited the tent he giggled in glee a how cute he was. The workers looked at him like he was crazy, but they went back to work. Taecyeon sighed happily and walked to Wooyoung. The smaller male raised an eyebrow at him, but looked back at the computer screen. "Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Taecyeon smiled wider.

"Nothin. I just found someone cute."

***************************************

Yay! i finally finished!!! Well im gonna watch some PEWDIEPIE. Yes! Okay ill see you guys tomorrow...mabey...I dunno. Well Bye!! { > 3 < }/