Breaking News

Arranged marriage with exo xiumin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*OC POV*

"Xiumin and Sunmi-ah , we both , have something to break it to you all and that is actually that -"

Gosh what is it , say it pali pali , i want to get out of this place , in case of an sudden outbreak of crazy fangirls surrounding me .

"You guys are engaged with each other and you will be married in a few weeks time , or to be exact 49 days but you guys will hvae to prepare for it and time will pass by faster than what you think so please be prepared for the event ." 

What , no way is that going to happen , i will be dead both in and out of school if this happens , but-but aish .

"Mom , Dad , i am too young for marriage , don't you think , i am only 24 , i still have my future ahead of me ,and i am sure that Xiumin has he future for him , and it's suely a different one for both of us , so please don't carry this out , huh ?"

"Sunmi-ah , we know that this news is quite sudden to you , just like how it is to Xiumin , but i do hope that you know that this will benefit both you and Xiumin and also both your parents , as for your futue , you can change it , change it to something that you can do it together with Xiumin " , Xiumin's eomma told me . 

Aish , shirreo , etoukkae , i don't want to die under his fangirls . 

"Arraso , but give me some time , i will be outside for awhile " 

I don't want to be married to a star , even though it has been one of my dreams , but-but not with someone that i just know for less than 24 hours , theres so many of his fangirls out there , why can't it be just one of them , and-and not me , aish , i am really confused . Halabeoji , etoukkae , i don't want this . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter