Dinner Part 01

Arranged marriage with exo xiumin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Time Check - 6.30 p.m*

My POV

I finally got to drag myself out from that coffee-roasted aroma-ed cafe . How i wish that i won't have to work or even have a personal chaffeur , so that i don't have to squeeze with people for public transport , that's actually quite a tiring task to do everyday , regardless of the time of the day , morning , afternoon or even evening .Waiting at the bus stop for the bus , i reflected on my happenings of the day , i kinda of felt both happiness and dreadfullness - happiness for that a member from a well-known group , started a conversation with me on his own accords but then the thought of having to feel afraid of the queenkas who will do something to me when i am talking to their so-called heavenly future-to-be boyfriends or even husbands make me feel dreadful of going to school .  

Finally , after a long wait of 10 minutes , my bus finally arrved , and i board it .The busy chatters of people were all around the bus , so leaving me with no choice but to plug in my earphones , i hum along to the song that is currently playing on shuffle - Baby Don't Cry . After a few songs , i reached the familiar surrounding near my home and i alighted the bus and walked briskly home . I didn't know why , i liked studying , and to me it's a pleasure and also it keeps me away from the scary environment we are currently living in . 

"I'm home" , notifying my parents once i stepped into the house . 

i saw that both of my parents walked out of the kichen and i felt suprised as my dad never gets home before 10 in the night . 

"Oh appa , you're home early today " 

"Neh , there's something that your mum and i wanted to let you know and also we want to bring you out for a meal ."

"Oh , okay , let me go take a bathe , then we will head out , wait for me alright ,"

"Sunmi-ah"

"Neh , eomma , wae? ''

"Wear that skirt that's on your bed alright ."

"But , i-i don't like wearing skirts "

"Sunmi-ah , just wear that skirt, that's the final decision your appa and i made , no objections is to be heard from you "

Eomma's tone suddenly changed and that's so unusual of her to be like this , so i decided to just obey it .

"Neh , arrasoyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter