Talk followed by words of threat?

Arranged marriage with exo xiumin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Time check*

<6.30a.m.>

I was walking to school while listening EXO's Let Out The Beast , when i entered the school at my usual timing of 6.50 a.m. , i found that there's alot of girls waiting at the school gate , yet i hear no hurtful comments about me from anyone , what i ony saw was girls touching up their make-ups and applying eye-liners(baekhyun >_<) . On my way to my locker to collect the books required today , i heard from a group of girls' saying that Exo is coming to school after they have finished their world tour , i was so excited as i am also an exo-l , and my bias is Sehun and Kai , so i decided to take my books from my locker later. I will go and have a look at the exo oppas first . When i was at the gate , i saw a van stopping at the gates.

When i saw Kai and Sehun , i was about to scream just like other fan-girls , but one sight hurt me , Kai ad Sehun each being surrounded by a queenka . I decided to go back to class first and also to avoid the hurtful comments , after people have noticed my presence , i do not want to embarrass myself infront of any exo oppas. 

Before our first lesson , our homeroom teacher came and told us that all the exo members will join our class and i felt very happy of course and the reason that they will be joining us is because that our class have the lowest number of students . The queenkas also happen to be in our class , so they waved frantically , signalling the exo members to sit beside them , well of course people like me wouldn't do that as the first thing majority will think is that a queenka will fit a kingka , as compared to a kingka fitting a normal student .  

"Introduce yourselves please " , the homeroom teacher requested .

"We Are One . Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo imnida "

"Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-m Xiumin imnida. "

"Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-m  Luhan imnida . "

"Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-m duizhang Kris imnida ."

"Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-m Lay imnida ."

Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-m Chen imnida ."

"Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-m AB style Tao imnida ."

"Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-k Suho imnida ."

"Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-k Baekhyun imnida ."

"Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-k Chanyeol imnida."

"Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-k D.O imnida ."

"Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-k Kai imnida ."

"Anneyounghasaeyo , Exo-k Sehun imnida .".

 

"Thank you , please go grab any empty seats

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter