Dinner Part 02

Arranged marriage with exo xiumin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Xiumin's POV*

The break given to us was so short , time to queue up to purchase food , eat and have a conversation with your friend , was not even enough or should i say we can't even finish all this activities mentioned above from the given period of time . When i returned back to class , with the rest of the Exo members , along the way screams from fangirls could b heard , When i entered the class , i saw that Sunmi was already there immerging herself in her storybook . I thought that it's actually quite rare , i saw her leaving the class later than me just now , but she arrived earlier than me , is she some sort of superwomen ? 

"Hi Sunmi "

A nod was all i recieved from her . Wow , did i just got ignored ???!!! Nevermind , i shall just try and start a conersation with her later during lesson time . Lalala , sing a happy song and be happy .

*time check : maths lesson*

"Sunmi-ah , umm i would like to ask if-"

"Pay attention "

"But , i wou-"

"Just pay attetion , talk to me after school "

Fine , i shall just shut up for now , i don't want to be ignored again . 

"Rrrrriiinngggggggggggggg" the last bell of the day , finally rang , i anticipated for it for so long , now i think i understand how fangirls' feel while waiting for us regardless of the venue . 

I stood up with the class and thank the teacher , after the greetings , i turned my head to the left and saw that Sunmi has already left , psssssshhhhhhh , she said to talk after school , now is after school but i didn't see her nor her shadows . Haiiss.

"Xiumin-ah ,wanna go hang out with the boys now ? We need to buy some things " , Luhan asked me .

"Ah neh , coming , give me a moment , i need to pack my bag . "

"Arraso , pali pali "

"Neh , don't rush "

"Hyunggggggg" , the maknae line started to whine my name . 

"Arraso , coming now , patience guys ."

We were walking around the shopping centre after having our lunch , we went to get things that we wanted to get and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter