Trainee Mark

Odd One Out Entertainment | NEW and OPEN! | Join now! | Hiring admins!
Age: 18
Oddity: panic disorder 
gay
I don't want to be the best, I just want to mean something.

Mark spent most of his childhood taking care of his little siblings and either practicing or working. From the time Mark could walk well he was put in dance classes. At first, he enjoyed it. But his parents just started putting more pressure on him. Same with his siblings. But they didn't have the same effects as he did, he wouldn't let them. His parents always wanted him and his siblings to be the best. He never cared about that, nor his siblings. He taught them better. Usually when he wouldn't practice, he would read. It lead to him writing. He wrote a lot about his stress and the simple things that were important to him. He was always proud of it, so he decided to show it off to his parents. They thought it was all trash and took all of his little treasures of writing from him. That doesn't mean he didn't continue. It just made him strive to get better at writing. He soon learned how to use items in studios from studies and how some of his friends taught him. That's when he knew, he wanted to be in the music industry. But he didn't want what his parents wanted. He didn't want to be their puppet. He was still attending dance classes by the time he was thirteen, with three other siblings. His parents pressure got worse over him, same with his siblings. He was always there to cheer them up but no one was there to help him out with things. That's the age. That's the age when he started having panic attacks. His parents thought this tainted him so they basically casted him out after his first panic attack. But a month after, they started putting more attention towards him. Not the kind that you would want. They started putting more pressure on him, so they occurred more often. But still, soon after that his father got into a car accident and died. That's when the practices stopped. That's when his mother fell into alcohol. That's also when they fell short on money. Mark got simple jobs at just the age of fourteen, plus the little money they got from the government so he could fend for his family. The panics occurred more frequently, but he still did it. His mother didn't like him much, he was basically raising his siblings, so he had to put a stop to this. He suggested his mom to counseling, he got yelled at for that but she still went. He made more money for her appointments by the time he was sixteen. He was pretty independent at this age. He still had no one to lean on, but he managed to always put up a front. Going two years with panic attacks, acting tough, his mother acting like something was wrong with him, almost everything was fixed. His mom was better, they both had jobs to manage for the family but she still disliked him. But he found triple O ent. And that's where he is now.  

Mark is a pretty confusing guy. Sometimes, he can be a really nice or selfless guy. Other times he can be a huge or try to front with you. He even confuses hisself with his personality. But he will mainly just try to keep to himself. He thinks things are better that way.