Blank face

Danger?

Before...

Yeppeun Taemin.

Don't do this to me. Now, Key usually does that. Where are you, Jonghyun?

Now, he was sure that it was him, his friend that he had known for a while. Plus, he had glared at the contact, realizing that the number was already saved on the phone as 'Taemin'.

Daemim's house.

Where is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````~~~~~

 

 Kibum glared around, searching for his invisible friend. "Taemin?!! Taemin?!!" he kept calling out to him through the house. His mind was black and blank. Kibum feared the worst at this moment. Aware that Daemim had found them out, it was too frightening for him to handle. He began to ignore everything around him. Kibum could only hear mumbles in his ears. "ke.....wha.....a......ke....ke?!" he heard crawl into his ears. It was Minho staring right at him while talking, however Key didn't understand a word of it. "Have you seen Taemin?" asking Minho.

"ooo..." he replied while shaking his head. Despite his lack of hearing, he already knew what his response was. Kibum turned away from Minho, proceeding to search for his missing member around the house. "Taemin? Taemin?"

"eee....n......eerree..." he heard the visible member from Shinee say again. "What?" Key yelled. He was too busy panicking to stand still.

"Key!!!" Minho yelled. In an instant, Kibum had froze in his position. He was just about to walk past his room. He heard the yell clearly, which made his hearing slowly come back. "Calm down!" Minho commanded.

Kibum turned to face Minho with a frown. "Calm down?! Do 'you' know where he is?!! He went out on his own didn't he?"

"I said calm down!" he yelled once again. Kibum stared at him in an angry manner and hissed. There was silence for a moment as they both stared deep at each other. No sound, but the heater coming on to warm the house. Suddenly, they heard the rustle of the bathroom door as someone walked out with their black coat on and a big hat (hat worn in Symptoms). It was Taemin. He slowly walked past both of them and attempted to get to the door. Kibum frantically ran infront of the front door. "What are you doing?" he asked in a panic, trying to calm himself down. Minho grabbed his hat, as Taemin turned to snatch it away, however Minho's arm were too long to retrieve it. "Give it back!"

"Where are you going?"

"To Daemim's house!" he responded while jumping.

"But Jonghyun said not to go yet."

"I just texted him.  He's going to give the directions to his house."

"Really?" Minho questioned, handing over the hat.

"Really." as he took it back from him.

"Well, I'm coming too!" Kibum said to him.

"No! It have to do this myself."

"Oh, NOW you want to do things by yourself. Listen, I will embarrass you."

"Key!"

"I will do it~!" Kibum said with a smirk while getting into his face. "Plus, it wouldn't hurt to bring backup for a change."

They both glared back at Minho, who already had his coat on. "Minho..when?" Key tried to utter. "My coat was right here, so...I'm ready. 'Someone' isn't ready to go yet."

"Oh, shut up!" Kibum said while stomping away to get his coat in his room, feeling embarrassed. "Don't take too long! It isn't a fashion show!" Minho added. "Shut up!!" they heard from the room. Taemin put a small grin on his face that no one could see under his hat. He was happy that his group had his back. They always did. The smile faded a second later, putting on a face of determination. Just then, he heard footsteps trailing behind them, soon coming infront to the door. The guy opened the door and placed his arm out towards the outside. "You lead the way." Key said with a smile. The place went dark as the door shut and they were now, on their way.

"Did he text back yet?" Minho asked fluffing his coat. Gathering around Taemin, they glared at his phone while still infront of the house. Taemin scrolled past the recent messages for the others to see. Kibum and Minho glared at each other in slight confusion as Taemin texted something then glared at their faces. "What happened?"

They glared back at the maknae with their remaining facial expressions. "That was Jonghyun?" Kibum asked him. Taemin nodded as he glared Minho. "What? Why are you guys making the faces?" the maknae asked repeatedly.

"Why was Jonghyun testing?" he continued on.

"whAT?"

"Why was he testing you?"

"How?" while staring through the messages repeatedly. Kibum placed one of his fingers on the screen to reveal his meaning. "Here, he says.....Yeppeun Tae--m-m-in..." he said holding back his inter-frustration. "He's going to get slapped when I find him. Where is he?!!"

"Why?"

"He probably thought you were someone else for a second."

"Who...Daemim?" Taemin assuring himself.

"I'm going to get him! Where is he?! Where?!! He should know that it was you!!

"Maybe he was trying to make sure. This is serious." Minho reply.

"But still!!"

Minho picked Key up and put him on his back. "Calm down Drama." he said patting his back. "Put me down!!" Kibum yelled while hanging from his back. "Taemin, where is he?" Minho continued. Just as he asked, a message was delivered. Glaring through the phone, the address had came through.

 

567 Tyilin St 12034...Don't tell Kibum about this.

 

While Taemin read the message,  Kibum kept hitting Minho's back constantly, finally getting himself down. They both gazed back at the message. "Oh, what is this?  Why does he not want 'me' to know?"

Taemin hestitated about answering both Key or the device's message. Kibum then walked towards the driveway and tapped his watch around his waist. Seconds later, his black cab appeared as he turned to his other members, who looked stunned at the speed. "You guys, how do you think we get to concerts on time? This good man right here!!" he responded, thanking the driver. He opened the door and glared back at them. "Well, COME ON! YOU HAVE A GIRL TO SAVE!" he yelled as they jumped, running into the car.

Kibum placed them inside as he sat the passenger's seat. "Can you take us to 'Divine St'  please?" just as he sat back in his seat. Minho glared in confusion. "Why there? It's not that close to the place."

"We need to be stealthy. Why would we go so close to the address? We aren't trying to be found out, are we? I'm pretty sure that's how Jonghyun found the address. Relax, this part..I got." he smirked. "To the girl and Jonghyun!!" he said to while putting his hand in air while the driver pulled off.

 

I'm sorry, for keeping you waiting. I know the feeling. Tell me what you're thinking about this chapter or what you think will happen next. Goodnight, sleep well! XD