Why are you interfering Part 2

Danger?

Before...

He looked straight in a slightly surprised expression. You glared at him in confusion just as you followed his eyes. As you found out, your expression changed as well. Fright filled your mind as you gripped Kai's hand tighter. Standing before us, was Daemim.

"Why do you interfere?" he asked in a dark tone.

____________________________________________

"Why?" Kai asked. Daemim nodded while scratching his head. You glared at him with a completely blank face, but inside, you were freaking out. "You been keeping her here for how long? How?"

"That is none of your business." he responded evilly. What scared you the most was the fact that he was 'sleeping' a few minutes ago. That he was able to somehow follow and get infront of the two of you. That you knew that this person infront of you was now, not about to mimick Taemin. This was Daemim we were about to see.  "How long?" Kai constantly demanded. Daemim walked up to Kai and punch him in the stomach. "None.. of your.. business." 

You saw Kai slowly fall to his knees along with the grip of your hand. When he fell, Daemim glared at you. "Kai!" you yelled. 

"I'm alright. Just.." he assured in pain. Daemim got closer to you. You began to back away.  "You." he said softly. You backed away as he got closer.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't."

"You left?" he asked with his pacing. 

"Yes, I wanted to see Key."

"Really?"

"Yea. I miss everything."

"Really?" as he gave the smirk.

"Don't hurt me." as you covered your eyes. You heard the sound of steps on the concrete followed by grunting. You looked and saw Kai on Daemim's back. "Mess with someone like me!" he said while making Daemim turn to get him off.

''Get off of me!"

"Not in your life!" he said as he pulled them both to the concrete. He pushed Daemim off of him, sitting on his stomach and smacked him silly. "Don't mess her. Don't mess with my friend. AND GET A LIFE!" he yelled. He got up and looked back at you, who was crying. "It is alright." Kai said as he went to confort you. He opened a hug to you as you ran to him. "Kai. This is what I feared."

"No, I told you it was fine. I'll get you back to Key and the others. I pro-"  BBAAANNGG!

You felt pressure on your head as if something was laying on it. You felt his arms slowly release just as you looked up, watching him collapse to the concrete to unconciousness. "Kai?!!"

As he fell, you saw Daemim standing behind him, winding his wrist. "Yea, he'll be out for while."

"Kai."

"Calm down, I just knocked his head unconcious." Daemim reassured.

You got on your knees and began to sob. "Kai! Kai!" you said shaking him. "Kai!"

Daemim grabbed his body and put it on his back as he trailed back to the house. "Let's go." he said.

"..Where's key?... I'm going to get him..."

"Taemin's life is on you."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember what I said about his performance?"

"....You know what...He can find other ways to perform. I'm going to find him."

"Without Kai? The person who tried to save you?"

"...How...did even find us?"

He chuckled. "He took my phone. And I have another phone to track that one."

That the creepiest thing you had ever heard. You glared at Kai who was on his back.  He looked sad and worried. A tear came out of one of his eyes. "Kai...." 

"You're leaving the person that tried to save you? That's shameful."

"No, I'll get him. I have to tell Taemin."

"All you care about is Taemin, right? You could be with me."

"Why?"

"Because, when you come back, Kai might not be here."

~"Kai..." ~