Interference Part 1

Danger?

Before...

.."Tell me why."..

"..I don't know..what Daemim is capable of. Heck, I don't even know what any of us are capable of. I heard he was dangerous. Kibum didn't even want to get into it."

"...We are still leaving." he calmly replied. His face looked considerate and in thought.

...You copied his action. You heard footsteps heading to the stairs. Kai heard it a few seconds later, realizing that he didn't have time to dash out the room. He glared at you, hoping he could still think of something. You glared around in a frantic motion and then glared at the bed. You decided to turn away and collapse on the bed as Kai stood up and admired the dresser...

.."Why are you in here with her?" he questioned.

"The light was on and I didn't know if she was in here at first. Then, I came across this dresser and...well you know. It is nice."....

..."I think it would be better to see it when she is awake and out of the room. In the meantime, into my room." he demanded with a slight smile.

"But.."

"Get out."...

                                                        ~Daemim, stop looking at me.!~

..."Are going to make dinner?" Kai said from the other room. A reply wasn't heard. He could have nodded. That's when you soon heard the last pair of feet trail back downstairs. You let out sigh in relief as you decided to lay there for a while until you felt it was clear.

________________________________________________________

           Later on, after you got up from the bed, you packed everything you brought with you in a plastic bag that Kai threw over to the room. You were afraid to pack your things and turning around, having Daemim glare you down in suspicion again. But now, you felt like you should at least try to do something before it was too late. Turning around to check, you only saw Kai staring at you through the other room making a phone call. He smiled lightly, making it known that the person through the device was someone they both knew. After everything was gathered, the bag went under the bed for safe keeping. You then turned back at Kai, in Daemim's room, and gave him a thumbs up for confirmation. He looked towards the phone and he hung up a few seconds later. 

    Gradually walking towards his room, you glimpsed down the hall at the stairs to make sure no one was coming. Kai continued to stare. Once in the room, his voice was very light. "Jal deuleoyo(Listen carefully.)" he began. You made sure your eyes were concentrated on his while he spoke. "We will leave around midnight tonight. I will talk to him and ask to "sleep" on the couch. He will sleep up here. All YOU need to do is sneak down the stairs with your stuff after he falls asleep. If you take too long, I will knock on the wall lightly to tell you."

"What if this doesn't work?" while touching your elbow.

"What did I say about showing emotion? I know you are worried, but don't show it as much. Okay? I'm going to help you."

    You didn't respond much after that. You guys just discussed what would happen if he woke up, or some other catastrophes. After a while, you felt a bit better about the situation. Even with that in mind, you still had a slight fear in the back of your head. Soon, you returned to 'your' room and waited for Daemim to come back up to bring dinner. A few minutes later, that's what he had done. It looked delicious, but it still threw you off. However, mimicking Taemin, he couldn't have poisoned it or anything.  He handed it to you and glared. "Did you sleep well?"

"Uh...yea. Thanks." you replied as you looked down. Daemim sighed just as you then glared before him. "What's wrong? Do I not spend enough time with you? Do you want me to hang out with you in here?" he asked in a grin. You shook your head. "No."

He jolted back. "You don't seem as hyper as you usually are."

"What do you mean?"

"You usually jump when I say this type of stuff. You say 'No, how dare you' or 'Why?'. You're just not doing it today."

"Well, I just woke up. I have no idea what is going on right now."

"Okay. I understand." while nodding. "Maybe because of this room. You should go back into my room."

You shook your head. "Why?"

"My room is just better. That's all. Kai can stay in here."

When he said his name, you played off an annoyance. "Oh, HE'S still here?"

"Yup."

You scoffed under your breath. You knew Kai could hear, but he should have known that you weren't serious. "...YOU should just leave then!" a familiar voice said from the other room. This response made you both stand at the door and stare at him. As always, he put on the grin. You scoffed again. Daemim turned to you and put his arms around your waist and smiled. "That's mean to say about my girl."

The feeling caught you by surprise and your face began to turn red. Kai glared in surprise by your reaction. Daemim continued to smile. "Isn't that right (You)-ah?"

Your face reveal a bit of madness and sadness. You felt mad at his intentions but sad that it reminded you of the man that you want it to be. ~"Wait, what am I saying? I can't like Taemin."~ You tried to move away just as he let go of you and went downstairs.  "Goodnight." Daemim said running off. Your face proceeded it's blushyness as it became redder when you glared at Kai, who had a angry expression. "What was that?" he asked calmly.

"He...ah..I don't know."

"You do like him don't you..."

"I said no." you whispered madly. Kai's eyebrows rose. "Okay. That's was weird anyways. I probably would have done the same thing, if it was girl. You looked mad and sad all at once... Just head to bed until about eleven thirty. It's about eight o'clock now. Let me take care of the rest."

  Just as he said, that's what you proceeded to do. You turned off the lights and gathered the covers over you on the bed. It was nice and warm as your eyes became light. ~No! You can't sleep now! Maybe I can see Key soon!~ You closed your eyes and thought about everything, even the thing Key mentioned over the phone. What happened that day slowly brought your interest. ~"Taemin didn't remember either? Remember what exactly? He said nice stuff to me? Is that why I'm in this room? Who's room is this? Key's old one? "

                                                                         ..............................................................................

 "Yes?"

"Key, I'm scared... I don't want to sleep here tonight.." you said in a shaky tone.  

"... turn off the light in the current room."

"I don't want to...I don't want Daemim to come in and do something weird...I need Taemin to come and get me!"  

Bit and pieces of memory came back while your eyes were closed. ~Am I dreaming?~

"Are you in the other room?"

"No. I see the room. It is somewhat dark."

"Go...in there..." he responded in a tired tone. 

"Was that really..."

"Do you have pajamas?"

"Uh...no..."

"Check in the... drawer to see if there is any in that room...." the person tiredly demanded. You turned to face the drawers which was nicely decorated with buttons on the top. Opening the drawer, you saw a bunch of pajamas stacked neatly upon one another. "You want me to wear one of these?!! These could be Daemim's!" you whispered in nervousness.

"Just wear them. Don't worry about it.....Play my heart...beat..." the person sung.  

"Tae...."

"Is that...is this...so this person wasn't..."

"...Play my heeeaaart....beat.." it continued.

"Taemin?..." 

"...Saranghaeul yeonhaejwo...."the tired voice continued. "Are you comfortable now?...heartbeat.. heeaartt..beat.." 

~Taemin...I...wish... -- ---- me...~

   Your eyes opened as you jumped up in surprise. "Taemin...you said...those..." putting your hands over your mouth. "Taemin." you mumbled through them. You then looked at the time and noticed that it was already eleven... fifty. You jumped off the bed and fell to the floor. Gaining your stability, you grabbed the bag from underneath the bed and creeped to the door. You glared into the room across and saw a body sleeping in Daemim's bed. The light from the moon came through the curtains like a blue spotlight to glaze upon the figure.  "Kai. You awake?" you said walking up to the bed. Gazing closely at the body, you noticed the blonde hair on the pillow and over the man's sleepy eyes. You covered your mouth once again. Not only because of the fact that it wasn't Kai, but because it wasn't him and you were already halfway inside the room. He was unconcious but you feared that he would wake up before you could turn back. You then overheard a knock coming from downstairs. It was light and not coming from the front door. You assumed it was Kai waiting for you to get down there. As you could, you creeped back out the room and downstairs. The sounds of tossing and turning were heard from upstairs behind you. It scared the life out of you. 

    Downstairs was Kai with his coat on, handling the window. "Took you long enough!" he whispered. "What took you so long?!"

"I thought you were in the room so I went to check." you whispered back.

"You did what! I told you I would be down here!" he kept all his anger within the whisper. "Nevermind. Let's just go. You can put on your coat outside. It is in the bag, right?"

You nodded. You ran to his side to open the window as you left first, followed by him, who closed it. After putting on your shoes, he grabbed your hand and ran off with you, attempting to find a subway or a bus stop in the night. It had been a long time since you've been out and you liked the smell and feel to the chilly air. The first person you thought of was Kibum.

"Can you walk faster? And put on your coat!" he demanded. We were a good distance away from the house by this time. You took out your plastic bag and put on your coat, sleeve by sleeve. You glared at Kai to declared that it was time to go, but Kai wasn't glaring in your directions any longer. He looked straight in a slightly surprised expression. You glared at him in confusion just as you followed his eyes. As you found out, your expression changed as well. Fright filled your mind as you gripped Kai's hand tighter. Standing before us, was Daemim.

"Why do you interfere?" he asked in a dark tone.

 

Thank you guys and Happy new Year! Sorry I took so long making this. I was studying and I found out about Jonghyun's solo album. I'm obsessed with Crazy and De-e-ja-a-vu!! Also, was thinking about making a story about that too! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tell me how your new year is going.