Daemim vs. Taemin

Danger?

Before...

Kibum grinned and walked up to Taemin. He moved in closer on his face. "What are you doing Key?" he asked him. Key didn't respond. "Yeppeun Taemin, yeppeun Taemin." he sang as he started to tickled him. Taemin laughed as he squirmed next to you. "Stop!" he yelled as Kibum did. He glimpsed at you and grinned. "The last time Minho tried to do that to him, he almost got punched in the face. Daemim doesn't like to be tickled." he said as he went back to his seat. "Plus, we have been around Taemin for the longest and can easily pick out stuff that he does or doesn't do or like."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin looked back at Key. "Why that?" as he saw Key grin at him with a flirty look. "Yeppeun Taemin. I'll come back over there." he said softly. Taemin shyied away from his glaring. Minho took another sip of his drink. "What is he going to do about Daemim? This is serious."

"Well, first we have to find out everything else!! Don't be impatient!" Kibum frowned. "Taemin, do you have anymore information than that? Do you have a plan?"

Taemin began to play with his lips. "Well, Daemim is probably looking for me at this very moment."

"And her too?!"

"Um...Most likely..."

"What happened exactly?"

"I was about to perform...and he said he came to support me and wanted to show me something that he wanted to put in my dressing room." he continued to speak as you just glared at him. The light hit his face just right and you saw nothing more than him. "He had red present in his hand when we went in there. He set it down and told me to look inside:

 **

"Taemin, look inside! I can't wait for you to see this!!" Daemim said in excitement. Taemin looked in the box, just noticing the emptiness of it. "There's nothing in here." as he heard his brother chuckle from behind him. Suddenly Taemin felt a something grab the back of his tie and yank him. "Uck!!" he muffled. He glared next to him, as he could only see his brother's blonde hair dangling beside him. "You didn't let me have the spotlight. I thought that we were brothers." as he pulled the tie tighter. Daemim slammed him into the wall as he continued to coughed. Daemim ran to the closet and picked out a black tux with a blue shirt. Taemin coughed while glimpsing at his actions. "What are you doing?" he attempted to ask under his breathe. Daemim looked back at him and kicked his side. "AH!!"

He smiled. "Your Shinee friends aren't here to help you anymore."

He walked to the highly lite bulbs on the mirror and changed into the tux. Taemin only watched until he noticed his breathing went back to normal. He slid up slowly trying to get out the room to prepare to perform, however the creaking noise from the opened door grabbed his brother attention from fixing his tie. He stumped over to Taemin and tightened his tie even more as Taemin struggled to breathe. Daemim then searched through the drawers of the desk and found some duck tape. After he taped it across Taemin's mouth and around his arms, he left the room to peformed. When he finished, he processed to throw him out the room as he collapsed in the hall. He pulled him back up and pushed him into the bathroom stall and slammed the door on him.

**

"That tie was so tight around my neck that I couldn't breathe in that stall. I ripped the duck tape off and flushed it. Once I got the tie loose enough, I collapsed on the floor and began to cough. I was coughing for a long time. Then she walked in and saw me." he finished as he looked at me. 

"Aw...."Key said.

"He tried to choke you?!!!" Jonghyun yelled as he got back up again. Key glared at him evilly as he slowly sat back down. Onew yawned. "I feared that this would happen if you went on the stage by yourself. But I think you can still handle it. You are smart enough and you have her with you."

"Like they have me." Kibum continued. You constantly glared at Taemin until he noticed and turned away. "Why do you keep staring at me?'

You shrugged. "It's just that...I came to the concert today hoping to see you and so did everyone else...however I was the only one that got the chance to see the real you. I feel special."

Taemin smiled. "At least they get to think that it is the real me."

"But it was an ullision."

"This means something Taemin." Kibum interrupted. "The fact that she was the only one that found you, because of her curiosity, she had met you for another reason. How did you get there in the first place?" he suddenly asked you.

"Uh, I wanted to make sure I looked nice and I had to go the bathroom. Not anymore though."

"What reason is that?" Taemin asked interrupting. Minho looked over. "No Kibum, don't say it. We have heard this all night from you."

"To be.....your girl." Kibum said while grinning.

 Minho hit his own forehead. 

"What?!! I said girifriend last time. I said "girl" this time. Listen to me. I'm not stupid. She is here for a reason, probably not to be your girlfriend, but she is most likely here to help with this problem and if you need more help than we have your back. Just know now, you're growing up. You can't keep coming to me everytime you have a problem. Some problems, you have to face yourself, or you won't be fully independent. You get it?" he said softly. Taemin nodded. Kibum smiled. "Yea, that's my yeppeun Taemin."

Jonghyun looked over at Kibum. "You know that he is gonna have to face him sooner or.....just sooner. I don't think it can happen later."

"Yea, I know. Alright. Conversation continues to-ma-roooowww!!! Everyone back to bed." he declared. "Taemin, um....what is your name my dear?"

"(Your name).."

"Taemin, (Your name)-ah, you guys can sleep on the couch you are sitting on." he said as he walked away with a smirk. Taemin looked over at me. "Alright, you should rest now."

"What about you?"

"I don't know if I can get sleep tonight."

 You sighed. "Just try. You need to be awake and alert for anything that occurs tomorrow. I believe in you."

You closed your eyes and rested as Onew turned off the lights as they went to their rooms. Taemin glared at you in surprised by how worried you were of him. He laid his head on the other side of the couch as his feet touched yours.