?Taemin's decision?

Danger?

Before...

"Taemin, (Your name)-ah, you guys can sleep on the couch you are sitting on." he said as he walked away with a smirk. Taemin looked over at me. "Alright, you should rest now."
"What about you?"
"I don't know if I can get sleep tonight."
 You sighed. "Just try. You need to be awake and alert for anything that occurs tomorrow. I believe in you."
You closed your eyes and rested as Onew turned off the lights as they went to their rooms. Taemin glared at you in surprised by how worried you were of him. He laid his head on the other side of the couch as his feet touched yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             It was the next morning as you stretched your arms towards the ceiling and yawned. You felt something touching your feet as you looked over at Taemin. He was dressed in completely different clothing. He wore a striped long-sleeved shirt with black loose pants. They looked like one of Key's clever pajamas. His back set on the other side of the couch with his arms folded behind his head as he stared at you. You looked towards your feet to realized that he was playing with your toes with his. He chuckled. "Awake so soon?" he said with a lazy smile. You moved your feet away. "Why did you wake me up?" you asked as you smiled and rubbed your eyes. He continued to chuckle as he glimpsed away for a second. "Your feet are soft, just like mine." as he moved his foot closer to yours.

"Really?" you questioned as you tried to pull your feet away. You looked above Taemin's head, where Kibum stood behind a corner, hiding his grin as he stared at both of you. You suddenly looked down. Taemin then stretched his arms outward and yawned. "Plus my feet were cold, and I needed the warmth." he continued on. You glared up once more, seeing Kibum's eyebrows jump continuously, making you feel uncomfortable. Taemin glimpsed back at you with a worried expression. "What's wrong?" he suddenly asked.

You responded with just a smile and a short glaring. Taemin followed on. "You shouldn't feel uncomfortable because of Kibum. I know that he is watching us now." he said as you quickly looked up to see Kibum rapidly tiptoeing back to his room. "And now he is gone..."

"How did you know?"

"I can hear his footing."

You stared at each other and chuckled. He stopped and gave you a serious facial expression. "Have you ever believed in something that you knew wasn't going to change?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like... you believe that something could change but there is a side of you that says it isn't going to happen."

".....Yeah, now actually." you answered as he looked in curiosity. "Well, I know I said it already, but I've always wanted to hang out with you and talk to you in person. There was a part of me that said: he is a celebrity, and everyone wishes that, meaning it won't really come true....but now that I see that it can happen...this is cool..."

He sighed with a smile. "I'm just a person, of course it possible."

You shook your head. "No, haven't you ever had that person that you wanted to meet? How badly you wanted to meet them? Michael Jackson for example." 

"...Yea..."

"That was a big dream of mine. And now I'm here...Anyway, yea...I know what you mean. Why?"

Taemin sighed. "Nothing....I was just thinking..." he began to look down at his feet.

"What are you going to do about your brother?"

Taemin just stared at his feet then looked around but never made eye contact with you. "We have to confront him. Soon."

"We?.....Then what?" you said in concern.

"We'll reveal him for what he really is."