Four

Under the Stars

I was expecting for it to be awkward...but it wasn't. The storm was raging outside while we ate in the warm kitchen talking about, and I'm not even kidding, my goldfish.

“Yeah, but they kept dying! “ I tried to defend the string of 10 goldfish that all died on me.

“Because you killed them all. “ Ji teased back, grinning.

Ji was hilarious when alone and when there were no paparazzi near. I almost peed my pants a couple of times just because he made me laugh so much. It was like he had decided that since he was stuck with me he could at least make it fun, and boy did he know how to do that.

I also loved the fact that he hadn't asked about why I was running away, almost like we had this mutual agreement of not talking about our “real lives“. In this small world that was his cabin, we were just Libby and Ji, two strangers getting to know each other.

In the cabin he was not a superstar, he was just a young guy, with awfully too much charm and humor.

We moved to the couch and I sipped some tea while listening to his list of 10 greatest bands ever. It was incredible how much he changed when he talked about music. Even to a person who didn't know who he was, it would be obvious that he worked in and loved music. He just became so concentrated and mature, and then when we talked about relationships, the way he could describe emotions and give advice was amazing.

“You can't base all of your self-esteem on some guy's opinion. “ He said with a sad smile. “It makes you too vulnerable. You need to be aware of yourself, of your beauty, of your intelligence, because trust me, that is what attracts the right guys. “ I had to wonder in which category he fell in, but instead I just nodded and looked outside, where the rain was falling like somebody was showering.

“Okay, but it is not like I'm just trying to surround myself with guys, it is just that, y'know, it is nice to feel wanted.“ I mumbled under my breath, confused as to why I was talking to him about my nonexistent love life, and why I didn't feel at all awkward.

Ji looked at me strangely, but then grinned, completely erasing the strange look from his face.

“Is that some sort of subtle message you are trying to send me?“

“You jerk!“ I yelled and playfully tried to punch his arm. Have you ever met somebody at a party or something like that, and you two instantly clicked? It was like that with Ji and me, we just had the same sense of humor, and we shared similar views on the world, which was strange to say since I have known the man for only a couple of hours.

Ji caught my fist, but instead of letting go, he held on it, our eyes locking, our laughter dying. His eyes searched for something on my face, almost like he was unsure of what to do next, but the uncertainty disappeared from his face when I my lips (hey I watched movies too!) and he just pulled me by my hand into his lap.

Resting his right hand on my cheek, he kissed me, slowly and thoroughly. I had no idea what I was doing, since I had little experience, but with somebody who kissed as great as Ji, it was hard to mess up. Almost like we were dancing, he led the kissing, leaving me just to enjoy the ride.

He playfully bit my lower lip, and it was like that ignited a fire in me. I moaned and moved my hips, effectively grinding onto him, letting my instincts lead me. It seemed that suited Ji just fine, and my T-Shirt was on the floor in no time.

I had only once before, but even with my limited experience I knew where this was leading, and could not find a single thing wrong with it. This actually went well with my „no plan“ plan.

Ji moved his lips to my neck, kissing and nibbling while he undid my bra. Just before he let it drop, to reveal my s, he gave me this look, full of desire...with the way he looked at me it was impossible to not feel beautiful, to not feel wanted. I knew this was just the heat of the moment, but I probably fell in love with him in that split second that our eyes connected. And that didn't go so well with my „no plan“ plan.

My back arched when I felt his moist lips on my s. His hands were cupping my , and my hands were in his hair, practically pulling it out from the desire I felt. This was so much different than the other time I had done it, when it was just clumsy kisses and even clumsier .

Ji knew what he was doing, and somehow that made me feel more safe and secure, it made me feel like I could truly experiment and do what I wanted, so when his fingers came to the edge of my jeans I jumped back and laughed at his startled face.

“Bedroom?“ He bit his lip at my question and slowly raised his body from the couch.

“Your wish is my command.“ He huskily murmured and pulled off his shirt, revealing the tattoos that gave him the bad boy vibe. Taking my hand into his, he led me to his bedroom, a relatively simple room decorated in warm brown tones.

We started kissing again, moving towards the bed until we both fell on it. All of our clothes were soon on the floor, and we were both relishing in pleasure.

He brought out the woman in me that I didn't even know existed, and with every , I felt like I died a small death and was reborn again in the arms of a fallen angel.

The morning came too soon, and with it the sun, reminding me that nothing good lasts long.

 


There is a reason why they have slept with each other so early in this fic, that reason will be shown soon. I really do not like insta love (and yes, I am aware I probably write it all the time)...this was more like intense attraction.

Also this wasn't really (sometimes I think that graphic descriptions can ruin the flow of a chapter) so I won't be rating this M (if you disagree just pm me and I'll rate it :))

Please comment :D