Just Like Before

Turn Back Time

When Tao opens his eyes the next morning, Kris is giving him his signature angry bird face.

For a moment Tao forgets Kris ever left.

"I'll chase you downstairs," he whispers in Tao's ear.

Tao giggles while running down the staircase, and Kris follows in hot persuit.

Kris love-tackles Tao and they kiss sweetly on the couch.

"Get a room you two!" Baekhyun laughs, hypocritically cuddling on Kyungsoo's lap and fondling his hair.

"Umma needs to make breakfeast, please get up Bacon."

Tao and Kris laugh at this, and stroll into the living room.

"Want me to drive you to the beach Tao? I have a photoshoot later today at Marine Bay," Kris offers, raising his eyebrows.

"Only after Umma's breakfast," Tao agrees with a grin that makes Kris weak in the heart.

"I miss my mom, she made the best breakfast a man could ask...." Kris trails off and hugs himself.

Tao chooses to ignore this.

He has heard it before. Everything up to this point has been a repeat.

Last time he chose to whine and tell Kris that everyone misses their parents.

They sit in silence and watch two blue birds circle around each other outside of the window.

"Breakfast is ready!" A baeutiful voice calls from the doorframe.

Kyungsoo has prepared a magnificent feast of scrambled eggs and heart shaped toast.

Half a dozen rowdy boys shove each other to get served first, and Kyungsoo tries to accomidate them timely.

"Like hungry wolves, I'm a wolf, awoooo!" Chanyeol howls, gobbling down eggs.

"Who are we missing?" Kyungsoo wonders out loud, scratching his head.

"Lay would rather sleep," Chen laughs and takes a plate.

Kai is eating happily, and this puts a smile on Kyungsoo's face.

"Tao Tao, you look worried, did something change?" Kris blinks at Tao, rubbing his shoulder.

All of the members are looking through his apparent face.

"Not at all! I just want this moment to last forever. Promise me it will last forever friends?"

Most of Exo nods their heads, but Kris sort of shrugs.

"You will always be loved Tao. Don't worry about it."

Later in the day when evening arrives, Kris and Tao head out to Kris's photo shoot.

"Tao I have some good news and some bad news."

Tao looks up at the taller man, and waits.