Grandfather Clock

Turn Back Time

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bao4BcwCYAAqUWo.jpg:large

 

Tao is still in shock that his true love is not in his life anymore.

Kris was his reason for getting up in the morning, so where was he supposed to start?

In grade school, he had a crush on a boy two years his senior. When the boy transferred, Tao felt very unlucky in love.

Tao was stuck in the past more than his fellow Exo members, because he knows the past better.

If only. Those were the two words echoing in his brain, and still were. If only I had given him more love.

If only I had begged him to stay. Or, if only I had given him space. If only I had told him I loved him.

 

All hope is not lost, because Tao has the superpower to control time.

He had been pacing his dorm room and biding his time in lonliness.

He knew that when his Granfather Clock struck midnight, he could rewind everything that had caused him

hearthache up to this point.

Just about five more minutes, Tao. You can hang in there a little longer.

Patience and composure, he repeated to himself.

Two things he wasn't known for, he thought as he layed down in bed twiddling his thumbs.

Tao promised himself he wouldn't cry, but he would see Kris soon. Kris would wipe away his tears.

 

And he did.

 

Kris rolls over, woken up by the lovable panda-like man.

"Tao Tao, why are you crying?"

"Hyung I just... had a bad dream that you left me."

Kris sighs, and holds Tao in his dominant embrace.

"You are grown up Tao, why would it matter?"

"Because..." Tao is at a loss of words.

"It's past midnight, lets try to rest a bit before the sun rises."

Tao nods and cuddles with Kris.

"You have the prittiest smile Tao," Kris wipes away his tears and holds him closer.

They drift into sleep, and Tao is no longer restless.

He wonders what tomorrow will be like, as the Grandfather Clock watches over their love nest.