Don't come for me

Rain, darkness, crime and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't come for me

"Do you need something?" I hear an unfamiliar voice, and I turn around to look at the person who is talking to me now. I left the company almost half an hour ago, but I was waiting for a taxi to drive me home. Apparently, it's the guy who I've just met earlier. Jiyong's friend... The one who was staring at me without doing anything. I think his name is Seungri. 

"No, I'm going home now. Thank you." I reply and he smirks. What's wrong with this guy? He's acting weird and somehow, his actions are making me feel very uncomfortable. Because I have the feeling that he wants something from me, and this is scaring me.. The 'something' might be good or bad. 

"Don't be silly, Faith! Come on, let me driving you home." Seungri says and opens the car's door for me to enter it. I don't know what to do, the strange feeling is still there. But maybe... Maybe it's nothing wrong and Ji knows him, they are friends.. He might have bad intentions, but I hope he hasn't.

"Should I trust you?" He let out a deep sigh. By his expression right now, I can tell that he is hurt and sad. 

"I'll just driving you home.. nothing more." He tells me almost whispering.. Yah, I should let him help me, between I can't find a taxi now and I have to be at home for making the dinner. 

After looking at him one more time, I enter the car so does he. I told him where to go and he starts driving. 
The way is silent, I didn't said anything and he neither.. I'm just waiting for coming home now..

******

I was in the office, still checking the clock every five minutes. I really want to go home now. Since I saw Faith last time, all I can think is her. 

Youngbae enters the office, with some papers in his right hand and holding two cups of coffee in the left one. He puts the papers on the desk, and sits on the couch, inviting me to sit beside him.

"It's done for today. The clients liked the new project, and you're wife are our saviour for bringing us the folder on time." he says, drinking his coffee. I smile at hearing the word 'wife'. I never expected I would like to me married so much.

"I'm happy for you, seriously. You see, she isn't that bad. You will definitely end up falling for her." 

"I know... I'm already starting to care more for her." Now I'm sitting beside him on the couch. 

"You should forget Hea, bro. Look, don't get me wrong, but Faith is better than her. She looks nice and friendly."

If you would ask me to compare the two girls, I coudln't. Why? Because they are too different. Hea is the it girl type, and Faith is the mysterious and wild one. Even if other times she is shy and cute, this is another side of her. I didn't think about my ex now that I'm getting busy with my wife. And let's mention the fact that Faith has a better body, and hot as hell s and ... God, I'm starting to freak out now...

"I like her, Bae. I don't know, but it something about her that makes me want to protect her."

"You should.. and by the way, I've heard that you scolded some workers today. Everyone is terrified of you now."

Yah, I did.. After Faith was leaving, the first thing I did was to go and scold that workers who were drooling over her all the time. 

"This is a good thing." I know, he already figured the reason.

"Are you getting serious with her?" 

"I am. Is it that obvious?"

His expresion is turning to be serious now. 

"But what if she isn't serious? What if she will ask you for the divorce someday?" 

I sigh. I didn't wanted to think about that, but Youngbae is right.. What if she will ask me for the divorce? And what if she doesn't really want to keep going with this? She will get bored someday and maybe she will opt for building her own life. After all, this wedding was planned by others.. 

"I don't know.. Let's wait to see where this mess is going."

I have a hope thay maybe we'll work out... I just want to try, and if it will turning to be a disaster then I will accept it and let her go without any regrets.

I pick up my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter