The aliens, the coldness and the nightmare

Rain, darkness, crime and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The aliens, the coldness and the nightmare

"Father please, listen to me!!" I'm crying while I'm knocking at the door. It's night and it's raining hard. I need my parents to listen to me, I didn't do anything... It wasn't my fault, I swear. They threw me in the street like I'm nothing to them. 

I accept the fact that I wasn't a good daughter.. I gave you many headaches, I did mistakes.. But I can change, just please let me in...

"Father, it's cold here... please!" I'm leaning myself against the door. I wish someone will open it for me but it never happened...

 

"It's cold.. please!" I whisper when I feel another blanket against my body and then an arm placing around my waist. I got scared and I turn around to face the person who is hugging me from the behind now. I was about to hit him but he stops me by taking my arm. 

"Calm down, it's me." Jiyong says and put my arm down softely. I guess I'm having again this horrible nightmare. I know it's been passed a lot of time since that night, but it's still... the most horrible moment in my life. The moment when I was left alone in this world.

It's been a week since my wedding. Me and Jiyong barely talk to each other, so I'm wondering why is he here. My father wanted to offer us a honey moon in Hawaii but of course, we rejected his gift. I don't need it. And now I have to live with him in his apartment. No, we don't sleep in the same room. It would be weird since we're not a .. you know, a real married couple. 

"What happened?" I ask and he chuckles a little bit. What's so funny? 

"Well, you seem to be in the middle of an avalanche now, and it's almost September. Far away from winter."

******

I told to her and she seems to be  embarrassed because is blushing hard. It's been a week since she moved here with me, and all I'm doing is watching her. She is not the girl I though she is..  I mean, the cutest one and naive.

Quite the opposite, she is kinda wild and the type of girl who thinks that she can do everything by her own, without any help. Not saying that the looks y with her shorts and her huge shirt on. 

But no, I can't touch her. We're not a real couple. But I can't deny the fact that this woman looks mysterious and I want to know more about her.

I was in my room when I hear her voice and I was curious to know what is happening to her. When I came there I saw her in the bed, shaking and when I sit closer she told that she is cold. I found it weird but I got an extra blanket for her. I surprised myself too when I hugged her to make sure that she is feeling warmer.

"What are you doing in my room? You shouldn't be here." she says, looking at me. I realized that my arm still placed around her but I decide to play dumb this time. I'm enjoying to see her like that.

"I came to..."  I say while I'm coming closer to her ear. She stays in her posicion, still looking at me. After a little pause, I speak again. "To you." I finish my sentence and now I'm waiting for her reaction. 

"You're...an idiot!" I laugh and I stand up from the bed when she hit me with the pillow. I don't know, but somehow I like to . She always look so sure of herself. 

I'm getting out from the room and I enter the kitchen to get some food before going back to work. 

"Faith." I call her but she seems to not answer me. Why is so hard? Every time I call her by her name there's no answer. 

******

"Huh?" I say confuse, looking at him. I still don't get used to this new name. And it feels like he is calling someone else. No, he is really calling someone else, I'm not Faith.

"I'm calling you." Yah, he is being a jerk. I don't know, sometimes he is teasing me and other times it's just ignoring my existence here. Maybe he is just trying to be nice, we're living together after all.

"What?"

"Nevermind.. I'm going now. See you later!" Jiyong says and before exit from the door, he stops. "And be careful.. I don't want to find you as a snow man." and now he is really gone. 

He is an idiot. Okay, I'm not going to lie, he is handsome. And yes, I understand how our situation is. The only thing I can do is stay here for a while and trying to find out the truth.

Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter