I've never been in love

Rain, darkness, crime and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've never been in love


25th December
The Christmas day if you're not with me. Why the life has to be so unfair ? I've just came from another boring event with my so called family. Sometimes I wish my sister would be here...I feel so alone..

27th December
I tried to escape from my house, but I couldn't. They caught and punished me. I hate this world! I only want to be with you my love..Please, wait for me. I'm going to find a way to see you soon...

3rd February
Today I went at the place you told me.. I was so happy to spend the time with you. If I would make a wish right now I would wish for this precious moments to last forever. I wouldn't let your hand go away from mine and I wouldn't let anyone else steal your lips.. You're mine and I'm yours! I'll never forget our promise.

8th Juny
Last night, my mother has been reading our conversations and she taked me off my phone. My father punished me in his way...That's why I couldn't met you at our place and escape together. I'm so sorry my love.. You may be hating me right now, but I swear I didn't lie to you.. never!

25th August
You really hate me, aren't you? My parents just killed our love.. I don't know what happened to you after saying that you will come for me.. You never came! But I know one thing. This is over. In all the ways. I don't need your lies, take them back and give me back my heart.

1st September
I hope you're happy...Tomorrow I'm supposed to getting married with a man I don't even know. Is this the life I wished for? No, it's not. And I don't know why I still breathing. You don't care about me.. You care? Why aren't you with me now? You cause me pain... And I don't want to feel it anymore.. There's no happy ending, there's only one... This ending is going to be mine! 

 

I'm done reading my sister's diary.. Now I see, she had been in love with a guy and he didn't fight for her when our parents turned against their relationship. Such an !

It's middle night and I'm lying in the couch, still reading her last words and I'm crying inside to know that she had suffered a lot. Okay with me, but I hoped that at least she was living well.

My father was a violent man. He used to hit my mom when he was angry..But of course my diva mother opted for hiding the truth and keep the appearance of the happy family. 

I remember when we were young and Faith broke an ornament of the house.. I prefered to lie and save her than doing nothing and seeing her falling down because of his 'ways'.

Feeling that I need something fresh, I get up and go to the kitchen. After making a cold tea I wanted to return to the living room but because of the darkness I crash with the table's corner so hard that the glass falls down on the floor. It seems that this is not my lucky moment because the next I feel is a pain on my feet at stepping across the broken pieces of the glass.. And it hurts, I can't feel my feet now, I'm falling down as well.

"Are you okay?" I lift up my head and in the darkness I can see Jiyong staring at me from the door.  I think I woke him up with the noise. 

"Yes, don't worry..." I say but of course I'm lying. My feet hurts as hell right now and it's bleeding a little.  He shakes his head and approaches me, looking at the mess. I'm just following his moves with the gaze, before feeling his arms lifting me up from the floor and walking me at the couch. Jiyong puts me down softely and go for some things.. I take advantage of that for hide the diary under a small pillow.

He comes back and sit beside me, places my feet on his lap and starts to take care of it.

"You should be more careful." 

"It's not so serious.." I roll my eyes, still looking at him while he was cleaning the blood with alcohol. He seems to be... worried.

******

I keep passing the wet cotton across her skin. I think this girl is a vampire, every night I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter