Something new

Rain, darkness, crime and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something new

"This is all?" Bom asks me  while I'm fixing her make-up and telling her what happened four days ago. She was excited when I told her which is my job, so she came here to ask me for help. I'm still confused about Jiyong's behavior these days, since that night he is always in charge to take care of me. He puts my chair for me every time we're eating together, buys me a lot of delicious food, places the pillows on the couch and make me sit comfortable, walks me towards my door every night and kisses my check.. Not to mention that once, he comes and wakes me up.. I'm a sleepyhead, it's not my fault that the alarm isn't enough to make me leave the most comfortable and warm place in the world. 

"Is him bothering you? Just tell me what's wrong sister, I'm going to..." my new alien friend wants to stand up from the chair but I stop her by placing my hands on her shoulder and I make her sits down again.

"No, calm down. Is nothing wrong I guess.. It's just something new for me."

It's new, because not too many people showed me affection. So many times I was alone and I asked myself if there's some love for me too..

After finishing her make up I went in the kitchen for some drinks. It seems like we both love food, so it's a good thing. We were enjoying our drinks and talking about stuff when I saw something on the desk. I approaches and it was a black folder with a lot of papers in. I think it's Jiyong's folder.. I sigh and Bom comes closer, putting her hand on my shoulder to make me face her.

"I think Jiyong forget to take his folder." I say easily and I'm kinda terrified to watch how Bom's lips forms an evil smile.

"Then go and give it to him. He must need it." she says to me and I stop. Is it a good idea? I mean, visiting him at his office.. And what's the tag? Wife, girlfriend, consort, new girl, friend with benefits, roommate, stalker, secret ninja ? Help me choose one please. 

"But..." I really want to object but my new alien friend was faster and cuts my sentence. 

"You think too much. Just go!" After picking up her things and putting them in a big bag, she comes to me one more time. To say goodbye I guess...

"He'll be excited to see you there. Ahh, and be quiet when you'll do your 'dirty stuff', people can hear you. Save the best for when you'll be back home." I close my eyes, blushing because of her words. Hell no! We won't do anything. The most probable is that I'll give him the folder and then I'll leave, he must have work to do.. Less than 5 minutes, it's all. 

I don't know why I still feel nervous and quite shy. The taxi stops in front of the big company.. I didn't realize it until the driver ask me for the pay. Yah, I was lost in my own thoughts, so I forget where I am. Very typical when it comes from me. 

I enter the principal door and I look around, trying to face out the way to his office because I have no idea where it is. Stupid Chae! Instead of doing nothing you can go and ask someone.. It's the only way to find him and get out of here. So I did it!

The people was looking at me and I can sense it. Some men were drooling over me.. What? Come on, I'm just wearing a black skirt with a red shirt and high black boots. My blond hair is arranged in a simple braid and I'm not wearing too much make up. And some women were staring at me too when I was walking towards the lift. 
There I met with a girl who was staring at me like I would be a ghost. Well, literally I'm a ghost. Okay, not really, I still alive though. I just want it to be over fast, so then I wouldn't have this strange feeling anymore. When the lift's door opens, the girl just runs away from me. I roll my eyes and try to find the right office. 

******

"The love is killing you, bro!" Youngbae says when we're in my office, looking for my folder. How stupid I was! I forget to put it in my bag before leaving the house. It's just... Arghhh! 

A blonde girl is all I can think about.. every time! I was so busy making the breakfast for her that I forget my work stuff. I don't know, but I like to treat her this way. I enjoy to take care of her. Once, I saw her eyes full of sadness and I don't want to see it anymore. 

I can tell that she is not used to it, because she is still protesting sometimes. But she can say whatever she wants, I won't stop it, not when I know that somehow it is making her happy.

"Shut up and keep looking!" I say and he just shakes his head. Seungri was looking at the other corner of the office. This guy is really weird. He joined the company a few months ago, but I've never had the opportunity to get to know him better. Moreover he is just joking around with a lot of girls, and with us too. I've never seen him being serious with something. Daesung was looking too, when I realized that I can't find it, I call him as well to help. 

"The love.. or his y wife!" Daesung says and Youngbae laughs. They are enjoying to tease me, aren't they? Before it was bothering me, but now.. Not really, I don't know if it's because I'm getting used to it or because I like the idea to have her in my life. Yah, it sounds weird, right?

"Who knows what is she doing to him, to make him lose his mind.." 

"Who knows? He knows very well."

"What did you said? Did you found the folder?" I know it must be fun, but I really need to found it quickly. 
My idiots friends keep teasing when we heard a knock on the door. I wonder who is knocking because I didn't expect anyone to come here n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter