December Air

You And Me, Ad Infinitum

“Uh … uh—whoa! H-Hyung! I don’t think this is such a great idea.” Red-faced and catching his breath, Sehun continues to trip on the ice.

Originally, the plan was just to get take-out samgyupsal, jjajangmyeon and bibimbap for dinner before heading home. Instead, the December air had been so enticing for his Hyung, that they’d made an impromptu trip to the nearest skating rink at the plaza. At approximately 10:30 pm, Oh Sehun falls -first down on the icy ground for the 5th time.  

His company, Luhan Hyung, lets out a lighthearted laugh at the sight of the other. “Sehunnie-ah, just try to stand up straight and don’t flail your arms too much. You’ll keep falling if you do that!” he says, gliding smoothly towards Sehun—shuffling backwards and spinning! Even—while the other struggles to get back up, knees knocking against each other.

It was rather an amusing sight. Beyond Sehun’s stoic features and his very much known resting face, is a pouting boy who’d might as well be done with ice-skating if it weren’t for his beloved Luhan Hyung’s request. “I—whoa—I can’t! Look at this, I keep falling!” he yelps one last time before flopping down the frosted concrete and staying there. When Luhan notices that his big baby had given up from the strenuous activity, he clicks his tongue and chuckles.  

“Alright! Come on, you big baby.” He says, stopping right in front of the other with his arms held out.

“Can’t we just go home, eat and then maybe cuddle? I’ll rub your feet ‘til you fall asleep!” Sehun offers, eager to get out of the cold already because geez, numb feels numb already.

“One more trip around the rink, and then we’ll go. Please?” Luhan replies, pulling the other up before stealing a kiss on his forehead. Because he can never get away with one without getting teased when Sehun’s up on his feet.

With his much longer limbs, Sehun makes sure to wrap his arms around his Hyung—so he wouldn’t fall (literally). “Alright, but you’ll have to guide me around. If I slip one more time, I doubt I’d be able to move tomorrow.”

“Fine. Here, hold on to me.”                                     

They managed to go around the rink three times, with Sehun grasping Luhan’s hand and the other cheering for Sehun when he had to let go for a second or two to turn off the alarm on his phone. “We have to go back. They’re probably looking for us.” The older one states, cheeks all red and he’s smiling. It is already past 11:45 pm, and their food is most likely cold by now.

“Thanks, Hyung.” Sehun says, leaning down ‘til their foreheads touch. Their shoes are off and both are cuddled in the backseat of the car. “You’re always so patient with me.”

“That’s because I love you, Sehunnie!” Luhan answers.

And before he could even tiptoe up to steal another kiss from the younger, Sehun beats him to it; bending lower until he could feel Luhan’s lips against his. “I love you too, Lu.”

It really was just one of those nights. 

 


[a/n]: I'm alive! And in Florida! Haha. Sorry for disappearing for such a long time. I have yet to update my stories. I've been so caught up with work that I've neglected my precious babies. I owe you all an apology. I wish I can get back on the writing mood again as I really want to finish Brief Encounters. So for now, just have this fluff-filled Hunhan!