In A New Light

You And Me, Ad Infinitum

Genre: fluff (?) I guess
Rating: PG-13 lmao
a/n: sehun and luhan are both dumb and i love them

 


 

At approximately two years, eight months and 2 weeks into their steady relationship, Luhan realizes that wow, he really has yet to see quite a few different sides of his boyfriend. Sure, he’d seen him in the usual plain, loose gray shirt and dark, ripped skinny jeans (which might have been the very content of his wet dreams for a span of time) and that one time he’d invited him to this Gala event where they had to wear very nice suits. The perpetual blush on his face was inevitable then when the boyfriend had whisked him towards the middle of the ballroom, and they slow-danced to Thinking Out Loud on the background. What had made his knees weaken more was the fact that his man’s parents had seen—watched—them the entire time. And being the playful brat the other is, he’d even gone as much as to twirl Luhan around before surprising him with a kiss on the lips. Oh, goodness.

Reminiscing it now, the intensity of butterflies exploding inside him—as cliché as it sounds—is still on the highest notch.

But despite the flutter-inducing memories of Luhan’s good times with his other half, the rather small-built man was not prepared for that one blessed Friday evening. The couple had been strenuously preparing all day long for their trip the next day, since Sehun—the boyfriend—decided it would be fun to get out of town for the entire weekend for a change. And because Luhan can never say no to Sehun, they both raided the mall for their necessities. He’d expected the other to conk out as soon as they get back to their humble abode, but instead, Luhan had found himself almost dropping his cup full of steaming hot coffee when Sehun had stepped into their shared bedroom; cladded in a pair of loose gym shorts and his seemingly favorite gray shirt, a book in hand and wait—are those eyeglasses? Actual. Eyeglasses? Sitting on top of his perfectly sculpted face. He reads? Luhan laughed at the thought.

The smaller man had yet to realize that he was actually gaping at the new sight. He’s definitely not seen this side of Sehun before, ever. However, his boyfriend had already beat him to it, asking if there was something wrong because “Babe, your drool is going to get on the new sheets.”

Luhan scrambled to wipe his face, finding nothing there and a playful smirk on Sehun’s face. “You’re an .” He frowned, to which the other only laughed at.

As soon as they were both settled in their respective sides on the bed, Luhan returned his gaze at the man beside him. How could he still look wonderful even with disheveled hair and a groggy face? This was the thought that’s been running inside his head. “What are you reading?” he asked instead.

“Uh, oh I have exams on Monday. I figured it’d be better to catch up on my readings now, so I can fully pay attention to you on our trip.” Sehun replied, adjusting his eyeglasses. Sweet god.

Luhan had once again ended up staring instead of paying attention to his man’s cheesiness. “Do I have something on my face?” Sehun quickly asked, his wrinkly frown appearing at that.

“You look really hot with those glasses on.” The other blurted out, his mouth filter completely failing on him. And a blush finds its way to his cheeks as soon as he realized what he’d said. “I—I mean …”

“Ohh, really?” Sehun was now teasing, drawling out his words as he set his book aside. With a wiggle of his eyebrows, he shifted the other man closer to him so he basically on his lap. “Anything else you’d find me hot on?”

The smaller man couldn’t help but stutter, finding embarrassment course through him because why couldn’t I just keep to myself. His head was hung low, eyes looking around at anything that isn’t Sehun. More than two years later, his boyfriend can still manage to make him feel like an extremely flustered high school girl.

Sehun laughed at his silence, using a hand to lift up the other’s face so their gazes would meet. “I’m just teasing. Thank you, baby.” He said, and earned himself a smiling Luhan—devoid of shyness now—who peppered his face with lots and lots of kisses.

 

This goes on throughout their weekend trip.

 

Saturday. They arrive at the house by the beach where they will be staying at with Sehun trying to hide the rapidly forming bulge in his trousers. Since he was going to be the one driving for hours, he thought it’d be best to wear his eyeglasses just in case (and also to impress Luhan). Things took a slight turn for them both when Luhan began nipping at Sehun’s jaw, whispering “Sehun-ah, get inside me right. now.”  while they waited for the traffic light to turn green. He almost crashes their car the moment he hears the other moan, and for the love of god, can this traffic get any slower I’m dying here.

Safe to say that the amused smile on old lady’s face who lived next door, the following Sunday morning, was because of Luhan trying hard not to limp while they walk to the car.

 

 

“Baby, you okay?” Sehun asked, one hand on the steering wheel and the other rubbing circles on the back of Luhan’s hand.

The other nods in reply, glaring at his boyfriend jokingly. “It’s not like this is the first time you’ve rendered me almost incapable of walking.”

Sehun snorted, holding unto Luhan’s hand tighter as the fondness in their banter sinks in. “Yeah, I still feel bad though. But you wouldn’t let me carry you!”

“That’s because I’m not disabled, you dumb boy!”

“Oh, so next time do I really have to make you unable to walk just so I can carry you?” more laughter followed.

Luhan could only squeak at his boyfriend’s faux pas whilst he tries to hide the rosy hue painting his face.

And Sehun could only shower the cutie beside him with so much kisses on their last day of vacation together. 


Haha what is this. 어떠게. I miss writing about hh, so here you go.
I started this at 1 in the afternoon but then I went to the dentist to get my tooth pulled out, haha 
basically i finished this partly high from the anesthesia lmao.

who misses sehun/luhan!!! [raises both arms] Also, who thinks Sehun actually gave his cartier bracelet to Lu?? I mean he's not wearing it now is he?