I am A Manly Man, But This Works Too

You And Me, Ad Infinitum

Luhan is a manly man, but he doesn't mind changing roles at any day when it comes to Sehun.

Rating: G
Word Count: 970

 


 

 

As the pitter-patter of the rain continued for what had seemed like hours, the man clad in a white button-up and dark dress pants heaves out a sigh. The messenger bag slung over his shoulder was already dripping wet, among other things. Luhan had found temporary shelter under a near bus stop, but it would only be a matter of time before he starts freezing to death as he had ran out from the nearby convenience store to where he is now. The poor man was basically drenched from head to toe.

 

"What a time to completely forget bringing an umbrella." he mumbles sourly, patting his soaked  slacks and internally groaning at the blotches of mud clinging unto the hems. Luhan could already foresee the weekend, and it's filled with laundry detergents and an aching back. If only he had tried harder to ignore the urge to get gummy bears, he wouldn't have stopped by the store and the rain wouldn't have caught up with him. He would call home, but his phone decided to die in the midst of his hunt for candy. So here he was, alone and very, very cold. Oh, such a life

 

Several minutes later, without any signs of the rain letting up any time soon, the tired man decides to just / it/ and make a run for his house. It was only a few blocks away anyway, although that means risking his health and a couple of absences from work, but he is a manly man, and at least he wouldn't have to suffer from the relentless cold. 

 

Without any further thoughts, Luhan bolts away from the safe roof of the bus stop towards his home. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

 

As soon as Sehun opens the front door, he is greeted by a pale and shivering Luhan. Panic takes over his lanky structure and he quickly pulls him inside, sits him down the sofa and runs to the bedroom to get towels; lots and lots of it. Once he did, Luhan was immediately stripped off of his wet clothes and bundled into a rather small burrito. There was, however, a short wrestle between the two when Sehun had began getting the other out of his button-up and dress pants. Lines such as "What the hell are you doing?!", "Get off of me!!", "I AM A MANLY MAN, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME" and "HYUNG, you need to get out of these right now!" were thrown. 

 

Eventually, Sehun--being the taller and larger-built one--was successful in giving the elder a hand. And Luhan was left struggling to hide the blush creeping up his cheeks. 

 

"It's just soup, Sehun-ah. I can do it myself." Luhan snaps when the other tries to pry the spoon off of his hand to feed him. He had already let Sehun slip when he basically watched over him while having a bath regardless of his rather harsh protests and words, and using excuse that "you might need help, Hyung. So I'll stay around here." Apparently, Sehun's 'around here' literally meant sitting at the toilet which was right next to the bathtub. For once, Luhan very much appreciated the purpose of shower curtains. But this was just a little too much, wasn't it?

 

He is (again) a manly man and is capable of doing this alone. So he swats the younger man's hands away and carries on to his food. Sehun, on the other hand, sighs in defeat and gets up from his seat. "Alright hyung. Then I'll just be at the living room if you need anything, 'kay?" he says, face void of any emotion as usual, before walking out. 

 

Luhan doesn't know why but there is suddenly a gnawing feeling in his chest when saw the other's back retreating. Sehun had been nothing but caring to his Hyung since he walked into the front door, defeated and drenched. He had kept him warm, drew a hot bath for him, and even made him a nice cup of coffee just the way he likes it. Sehun had dealt with his whining and refusal for help all night long, stayed by his side even when he didn't need to. He may have showed no signs of annoyance from him, yet he still felt bad. Luhan had always been insisting that he was manly; able to do anything on his own, thus getting treated like so. But Sehun, he wasn't really one of those who actually believed anything his Hyung says; and instead, babied Luhan whenever he got the chance to. 

 

And now that he's thought about it, Luhan really doesn't mind at all. 

 

With renewed purpose, he cleans up the dishes and almost sprints towards the younger who was now sprawled across sofa. "SEHUN!"

 

"Hyu--oof!" 

 

Lying on his belly and over Sehun, the elder throws both arms around the other and clings tight like koala. Despite the oddness of the situation, Sehun laughs. "Ah, Luhan Hyung really is a baby." 

 

"Yah! Shut it, kid."

 

Sehun fights an eye-roll and wraps his arms around Luhan anyway. He leans in close to the other's ears and whispers, "It's true though. You're my baby."

 

Luhan is a manly man. 

 

But he wouldn't mind being someone particular's baby at any day. 

 

 

                                                                                                         ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

                                          

 

 


PFFFFPFPFFPTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for this. It's terribly-written because I haven't felt motivated to write these past few days because of the you know what :<. but nonetheless, let's be happy anyway. And write more Sehun/Luhan things because that's one of the greatest things to ever exist in this lifetime!! I promise to try harder and update more drabbles (excuse my writing for now, okay?). Stay strong, yeorobun~ 

Let's keep supporting our two babies~