Chapter 2 part 2

Roommate [EXO Version]

Zitao gasped and widened his eyes, “…what?”

“I said,” Chanyeol smirked slyly, “I dare you to sit on Kris hyung’s laps until this game was finished!”

“B-but…”

“No but, Taozi-ah, you choose dare so you must do it, okay?” Chanyeol shook his head and said.

At the same time, Baekhyun come back from nowhere and sat beside Chanyeol, looking pale.

“Baekhyun hyung, are you alright?” Kyungsoo asked with ‘concern’.

“Haha, of course I am fine, haha,” Baekhyun laughed but his eyes were glaring at Kyungsoo.

‘I will pay back you, just you wait’, this is what Baekhyun’s eyes said.

While these two were busy glaring each other, Zitao already dragged his body toward Kris, “Gege, I am sorry, can I?” he muttered.

Kris nodded and gestured him to sit. Then Zitao sat, back-facing him.

“Now,” Chanyeol said, “Jongdae’s turn.”

Jongdae spins and it points at Sehun.

“Truth”

“Alright, our maknae Sehun choose truth,” Jongdae grinned, “who is your first love?”

Sehun looked blank for a moment; he stayed silent and looks at Jongin. His eyes tell everything.

Jongin avoided his eyes and turned away.

“Me? I didn’t have a first love, sorry,” he chuckled lightly.

As clever as Jongdae, he knows that he shouldn’t continue this question; Sehun’s eyes contained a lot of emotions when he looked at Jongin, pain, upset, disappointed and more.

Luhan, who was just sitting beside Sehun, caressed his back soothingly with a smile.

Sehun returned the smile telling that he was fine.

“Okay,” Chanyeol yelled, “Baekhyunnie’s turn.”

Then he spins the bottle, please point at Kyungsoo, he prays inside his mind.

God heard Baekhyun’s prayer, because the bottle point at Kyungsoo.

“Yes!” Baekhyun jumped up from his seat, “finally, Do Kyungsoo! Haha,” he yelled over excitedly.

“Calm down, Baekhyun,” Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist and pulled him to sit down and looked at Kyungsoo, “so, Kyungsoo, truth or dare?”

“Dare”

“I dare you to…” Baekhyun’s eyes wandered around, “I dare you to kiss Joonmyeon hyung for ten seconds!”

Everyone froze at Baekhyun’s words, did he just said Joon-Joonmyeon?

The cold and not talkative Kim Joonmyeon? The blonde hair y and famous international actor, Kim Joonmyeon?

Kyungsoo smiled awkwardly at the mentioned male and the latter just look at him with a smile. A smile send shiver to everyone’s spine.

“Can I not doing this dare?” Kyungsoo rise up his hand and asked. Don’t blame him, he have a feeling that if he kiss Kim Joonmyeon, he won’t be able to see tomorrow’s sun anymore.

“Let me think first,” Baekhyun looked thoughtful for a few seconds, ‘”okay, you may not doing this dare, but the punishment is, you have to be my maid for three days, okay?” Baekhyun smiled oh so innocently.

Kyungsoo nodded half-heartly. Yixing spins and it points at Luhan.

Truth”

“Erm, say beautiful words to praise all of us? Or what is your first impression on all of us?” Yixing asked.

“Ah, this was easy, let’s me start from Minseok first,” Luhan chuckled, “Minseok looked really cute and young, it was hard to believe that he was a month older than me. Then Kris, a -face guy? He didn’t smile and look older than me,” Luhan continue, ignoring Kris’s glare on him, “Joonmyeon, a y and handsome guy, I had watch a movie he acted before, he was talent. Yixing, shy, looks clumsy and really cute and pretty when he was smiling, his dimples are so deep~” he cooed and pinched hard on Yixing’s cheek who was sitting beside him.

Yixing whined and pouted.

“Then, Baekhyun and Jongdae, talented, amazing and powerful voice. Same as Chanyeol, they are friendly and funny. You won’t feel boring if you got one of them beside you, they are really talkative. Kyungsoo, our mature Umma, good in cooking, his cooking are really delicious. Kai, Sehun and Zitao, our maknaes ah~ Well, I can bully them when I am boring,” Luhan pulled on Sehun’s hair until it got messy and laughed when Sehun slapped his hand away playfully.

“Good words, Luhan hyung,” Chanyeol and Baekhyun sent a thumb up toward Luhan and the latter returned back.

“So, this game ending here, the time is 10pm. If you want to sleep, you can go back to sleep. If not, you can eat supper with me, okay?” Chanyeol walked toward the fridge and search through it.

“Gege, are you going to sleep now?” Zitao asked and trailed behind Kris.

“Yes, Zitao, I have a photo shoot for Grazia magazine tomorrow. Do you want to follow me?” Kris asked with a smile [which Luhan, Baekhyun and Jongdae saw and gasped dramatically then run away when Kris sent them a cold stare]

‘Can I take Yixing hyung with me too? He looks lonely,” when he received a nod from Kris, he grinned widely and hugged the latter, “good night, Gege, see you tomorrow~” he waved and ran back to his room.

Kris was left dumbfounded on his spot.

~ ~ ~

Except for Joonmyeon, Kris, Zitao and Jongin, the rest of them were gathered at the dining table with a plate of Kimchi spaghetti in front of them that make by Kyungsoo about half an hour ago.

“Yixing hyung, didn’t you feel scare with Joonmyeon hyung?” when enjoyed their supper, Chanyeol find a question to ask.

“Nope, why? He was nice,” Yixing answered with a confused face.

“Well, he looks a bit scary. Kris hyung too, they are like a statue if they just silent, it was even scarier when they look at you a smile, a cold smile exactly” Jongdae said as he feel goose bumps all over his body.

“But Kris smile to Zitao!” Luhan exclaimed, “I saw it, you two too, right? He was friendly around Zitao and he even took Zitao with him go to the photo shoot!”

“I saw something more shocking than you do this morning,” Jongdae stared at Yixing with an unreadable expression.

“Why are you looking at me?” Yixing asked, and tilted his head to one side.

Without waiting for Jongdae to answer, his phone beeped with a message alert, “Ah, sorry. Myeonnie asks me to sleep now. Good night, guys ~”

“By the way, what did you see this morning?” Luhan continued the topic after Yixing left.

“Okay, let’s start the story,” Jongdae fake a cough and continue, “once upon a time, there’s a princess name Zhang Yixing, he was cute and pretty with deep dimples while smiling, and he falls in love when….”

“Kim Jongdae!!!”

“Alright, alright, I am just playing. Let me tell you…” he told them the scenes he saw in Room 3.

“Wow, fantastic”

“Wow, so unbelievable”

“Wow. So sweet~”

“Guys, it was almost twelve. Stop your gossiping now and go to sleep now, go,” Kyungsoo shushed them away and cleaned the dishes with Minseok are helping.

“Ah, can I sleep at the couch tonight?” Jongdae requested.

“Why?” everyone turned their attention at him.

“Because my roommate is so loud when he sleeps, I can’t sleep”

“Yah, Kim Jongdae, I am just snore a little bit!” “You didn’t snore a little bit! You snore so loudly and you even moan before you sleep!” Jongdae argued back.

“Haha, Kim Jongdae, this is your karma for abandoned me! Haha,” Chanyeol laughed and resulting Jongdae chasing him with a spatula.

“Park Chanyeol, you bastard!”

“Guys, silent! You are going to wake the others up! Be a good boy and go to sleep now,” Kyungsoo yelled from the kitchen, “and Kim Jongdae, give back my spatula.”

“Yes, Do Do Umma~”

 

[A/N: I will write a chapter for behind the scenes. I am currently addicted to VIXX- Error. It was so sad and beautiful. Upvote if you feel worthy, subscribe and comment to support me^^. Or you can tell me what you want in next chapter~ I will reply to your comment :)]