Chapter 2 part 1

Roommate [EXO Version]

[A/N: I am currently having exams now^^. I admitted that Luhan’s issues give me no surprise because I already have feels that he will leave according to the rumors. What gives me a heart attack was Kris (Wu Yifan). He really make me heart ache until now. How I hope Luhan goes and find Yifan. Thank to my beloved friend, Frozenxiumin for helping me update my stories.]

Roommate Official Website

Q: which games you recommend that they will play in episode 2?

@exo_exo: Truth or Dare!

@4everexol: Truth or dare?

@galaxyme: Pepero Kiss~ Divide them into a couple, if one of the group eat exactly left 1cm pepero stick, they win~

@babyzchen: Truth or dare!!! This seem interesting~

~ ~ ~

9am

Camera start rolling

Jongdae yawned sleepily and walked out from his room. The house was silent.

“Am I the first one to wake up? It seems like the other haven’t wake up yet,” he said and then he smells some delicious scent from the kitchen.

As expected, it was Kyungsoo who was currently cooking, and…it that Kai?

“Good morning, Chen-ah, where’s Baek-hyung?” Kyungsoo greets him with a smile and turned to Kai, “Jongin-ah, this is your chicken soup. Drink it and go to rest, okay?” he patted on Kai’s head likes a little kid.

Jongin nodded and started to drink slowly.

“What happened to him?”

Jongdae asked as he stands beside Kyungsoo in front of the cooking stove.

“He got a fever last night; luckily Minseok hyung took care of him the whole night. So told the others don’t disturb Minseok hyung and Jongin today, okay?” Kyungsoo answered, “And, please help me to wake the others up, it is time for breakfast.”

“You seem close with Jongin?” Jongdae asked again.

“Oh, he is my childhood best friend.”

It was Jongdae’s duty to wake them up.

But Kris was too terrible for Jongdae, Sehun was difficult to wake up, Zitao kept whining and Baekhyun yelled at him and asked him to go away.

“I thought you were Kyungsoo’s fan. He was already prepared breakfast for you but it seems like you don’t want to. Well, I will ask Chanyeol or Zitao to finish your foods” Jongdae spoke with a hint of threatened.

The next second Baekhyun jumped up from the bed and rushed to bathroom.

The last room was Room 3, Joonmyeon and Yixing.

He silently opened the door and went inside the room. The scent in front of him make him gasped and widened his eyes.

Yixing was sleeping peacefully on Joonmyeon’s laps, the latter that was awake caressed lightly on Yixing’s cheeks and through his hairs with a…loving expression?

“Suho hyung?” Jongdae called out.

Suho looked at him with unreadable face and waited for Jongdae to speak again.

“Kyungsoo asked me to wake you up. It was time for breakfast,” with that he left the room with curios eyes.

[P.S The moment Jongdae entered each room, the camera started immediately.]

~ ~ ~

Chanyeol and Jongdae were out practice for their upcoming concert in Seoul, Kris was out for photo shoot for Ceci Magazine, and he took Zitao with him. Jongin and Minseok were still resting.

“Kyungsoo-yah! I am boring~” Baekhyun whined as he kept changing the channel on the TV.

“You have the whole TV for yourself yet you still boring?” Kyungsoo said without looking up from his cooking book.

“But I am boring~” Baekhyun pouted, “Where is Luhan hyung and the others?”

“Luhan and Sehun are playing at outside. Joonmyeon took Yixing hyung out for…shopping?” Kyungsoo answered.

Baekhyun went to outside. And he saw…

Luhan threw the badminton racket toward Sehun and it hit right on Sehun’s nose.

“Oh My God!” Luhan and Baekhyun screamed at the same time while Sehun fell down on the floor.

“Kyungsoo, quickly! Sehun was injured!” Baekhyun yelled and the next few seconds Kyungsoo came out with a first aid kit. [Wow, he was fast!]

“Sehun, I am sorry! My hand slipped! Sorry, did you hurt?” Luhan asked with watery red eyes.

“Calm down, hyung, let me treat him first,” Kyungsoo said calmly and started doing his works.

Well, Sehun liked fine. He didn’t look hurt nor was he angry. He smiled at Luhan with a nosebleed, “hyung, I am fine. Don’t worry.”

“Are you trying to murder him?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at Luhan.

Luhan shook his head, “I just know that playing soccer was easier than playing badminton.”

~ ~ ~

That sat together in a circle with a bottle in the middle.

“The game we are playing now is truth or dare. The rules are easy. You just answer honestly and do the dare the others dare you to. Now, let’s start from the older, Minseok hyung spin the bottle first,” Chanyeol spoke with a grin and looked at Minseok, “now, hyung. Spin the bottle.”

Minseok spin and it points at Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo, truth or dare?” Minseok asked.

“Truth.”

“Er…who does you like the most between us?”

“Jongin, he is my best friend and Chanyeol, he is funny,” Kyungsoo answered without much thinking.

Kyungsoo spin and it points at Baekhyun.

“Dare,” Baekhyun smiled slyly.

“I dare you to eat the cucumber,’ Kyungsoo smirked.

Baekhyun face paled. He stands up from his seat and walked toward the kitchen. When he opened fridge, he took out a cucumber and wash it before he eats.

Everyone waited until he finished.

The two rounds Baekhyun was absent due to some reasons.

Luhan spin and it point at Jongin.

“Dare,” Jongin said.

“I dare you to…” Luhan’s eyes wandered around, “I dare to hug Yixing and peck on his cheek for 10 seconds.”

Jongin shrugged, “all right.”

He moved toward Yixing and the latter smiled shyly at him. He wrapped his arms around Yixing’s waist and pecked on his left cheek.

“10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! Okay, time’s up!”

Jongin let go of Yixing and moved back to his seat. Yixing’s cheeks were getting reddened.

Nobody noticed, two certain person’s faces were darkened.

Chanyeol spin and it point at Zitao.

“Dare…”

Chanyeol smirked, “I dare you to sit on Kris hyung’s laps until this game was finished!”

Zitao gasped and Kris’s lips curve up a little bit.

 

To be Continue

[A/N: have you got that feels? Please upvote if you feel worthy, subscribe and comment to support me^^.]