Chapter 1

Roommate [EXO Version]

To: Park Chanyeol and Kim Jongdae

We sincerely invite you to join Roommate season 2. We will wait for your arrival on 21 September, 9am at Gangnam train station.

From: The production team of Roommate

“Chanyeol, we are invited to join Roommate!” Jongdae shouted as his voice rang through the small apartment.

“Really?! The two of us?!” Chanyeol came out from the room; he rushed toward Jongdae and grabbed the card between Jongdae’s hands.

“Yeah, the two of us and I heard that there will be ten more people to join. Unfortunately, we will be in different room,” he sighed sadly but his face shows different things.

“You look happy. Did you really that uncomfortable living with me?” Chanyeol glared at the smiling-face male.

“Of course, you got a bad sleeping habit and it annoyed the hell out of me. Finally I am able to escape from you starting next week, haha,” Jongdae laughed loudly and continued, “I am going to call manager hyung now about the details. Good night, Chanyeol-ah,” he waved and grinned at the taller male.

Kim Jongdae, I bet that you will be rooming with someone that have bad sleeping habits too, just you wait. Chanyeol cursed inside his mind.

~ ~ ~

“Baekhyun-ssi, I heard that you will be joining Roommate. Is that true?” one of the MCs, Suzy asked.

Baekhyun, Suzy, Eunji and Heechul are the MCs for the variety show, Unlimited Secret Times which they are currently filming now.

“Yes, it was. I was kind of surprised when I received the invitation. I am so excited and eager to join the Roommate now. To the viewers and my fans, please support Roommate season two. I love you all~” Baekhyun smiled cutely and waved both if his hands in front of the cameras and his action make other MCs laughed.

“Baekhyun, you can reject the invitation if you don’t want. You are tired, didn’t you?” his manager, Kangjun said with concern.

“I am fine, Kangjun. I am just not enough sleeping. I will be fine plus I am really interest for joining Roommate. The important reason is, Do Kyungsoo will be there too,” Baekhyun yawned sleepily and sent a smile to his manager before closing his eyes.

“Ah, how can I forget you are a fan of Do Kyungsoo? His cooking skills are really awesome,” Kangjun smiles and helps Baekhyun put on the blanket.

Good night and sleep well, Baekhyun.

~ ~ ~

The airport turned into chaos the moment Kin Joonmyeon or called Suho, the international actor came into sight.

The fans kept pushing forward to see their idol and screamed, “Suho oppa!” “Oppa!” or “Oppa, saranghae!”

With the help of bodyguards, he managed reached his van with his manager without much difficultly.

“Joonmyeon-ah, you are invited by Roommate production team to join the show. Please be there on 21 September at 9am,” his manager, Minwoo informed the said male who was currently closing his eyes.

“I don’t want to, reject it,” Suho replied coldly without opened his eyes.

“But I heard that ‘that person’ will be there too, do you still want to reject it? Don’t you want to meet him again?” Minwoo asked teasingly.

Joonmyeon didn’t reply him, but Minwoo knows that he already agree to follow this show. Well, it was because of ‘that person’.

~ ~ ~

21 September 2014, 9am.

Cameras started rolling

The door creaked opened, a honey-brown hair, doe-eyes and baby-faced male come into view.

“Hello, I am Luhan. Erm, I think I am the first ones arrive here,” Luhan bowed and introduced himself. He wandered around the house to find that house was empty.

“I am room six on second floor. Where is it?” Luhan climbed up the staircases to the second floor, “wow, this room was pretty huge!” he widened his eyes at the room, “my room was beautiful!”

9.46am

“Chanyeol, quickly and come inside! This house was huge!” Jongdae yelled happily and buried himself on the couch, “this was so comfortable~”

“Yeah, it was,” Chanyeol put his bags down on the floor and relaxed himself on the couch.

Then a person entered the house, “oh, annyeong, I am Kyungsoo,” the smaller male bowed at them politely. Chanyeol and Jongdae introduced themselves to him too while Luhan came down. 

~ ~ ~

11am.

They had all arrived at 11am. Kris, Yixing, Joonmyeon, Minseok, Luhan and Baekhyun sat on the couch while the others sat on the floor.

It was kind of awkward, really. They were just strangers to each others.

“Okay guys, let’s introduce ourselves. My name is Byun Baekhyun, you can called me Baekhyun, Hyunnie or Baekhynnie but never call me bacon. I am a soloist singer and a MC for Unlimited Secret Times. I am in room two with Kim Jongdae…?”

Jongdae raised his hand up, “that’s me. My name is Kim Jongdae but called me Chen. I am an idol along with this Park Dumbyeol or Park Derpyeol.”

“Yah, Kim Jongdae! I am not that dumb and my voice is not that deep!” Chanyeol glared at the said male who was laughing now and turned his attention back to others, “actually my name is Park Chanyeol, a rapper ant that crazy laughing male is main vocalist. I am in a room one with Kris.”

“I am Kris Wu, a model. Nice to meet you,” Kris said shortly.

“I am Huang Zitao, please call me Zitao or Tao. I am Wushu trainer in China and in a room with Oh Sehun,” Zitao said with a shy smile.

One by one, they introduced themselves. When it was Kyungsoo’s turn, Baekhyun screamed like a fan boy, “Oh my god, Kyungsoo! I am your fan!”

“Really? I am happy to hear that. Your songs were nice, I have heard them before,” Kyungsoo smiles and Baekhyun faked fainted.

The last one was Yixing. “Hello, my name is Zhang Yixing and call me Yixing or Lay. I am song composer and dance instructor at SM Entertainment. As you know, I am in a room with Joonmyeon. So, nice to meet you~” he smiled with a bit of shyness and shows off his deep-dimples on his cheeks.

“Aw, Yixing hyung, you are so cute! Your dimples are so deep!” Chanyeol cooed and almost laughed when he saw Yixing was blushing but was stopped by Jongdae’s glare.

“I think we should go and check our rooms first, and around the house. Kyungsoo, can you cook dinner for us at night?” Luhan asked and received a nod from Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo, can I help you?” Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo with a cute puppy eyes.

Kyungsoo chuckled lightly, “of course, you can.”

“YES!” 

~ ~ ~

Interview [Kyungsoo]

Sungmin: What do you think about Baekhyun?

Kyungsoo: Baekhyun hyung was really friendly and funny. I feel comfortable around him.

Sungmin: I heard he almost burn the kitchen down when you was just away from him to buy some groceries?

Kyungsoo: Ah, that. (You can see that his face was darkening). Everyone make mistakes so this was not all Baek-hyung’s fault.

[P.S Kitchen was Kyungsoo precious baby.]

 

Interview [Luhan]

Sungmin: How do you feel about your new housemates?

Luhan: They are awesome! Zitao and Yixing are really adorable. We are Chinese so it was easy for us to communicate. (He replied with a bright smile)

Sungmin: How about Kris? Luhan: I don’t know? He looks cool. But let’s me tell you something, I saw Kris smiles to Zitao when they walked past each other. When I greet him, he just nodded. (He pouted cutely)

Sungmin: Kris’s fans will be happy to hear this.

 

Interview [Chen]

Sungmin: Hello, Chen~ how do you feel today? Chen: I feel great! I feel so excited; finally I was able to join Roommate. (He grinned widely)

Sungmin: I know today is your birthday. Happy Birthday, Chenchen~ did you celebrate your birthday with Chanyeol? Chen: Thank you. (He was silent after that and looks upset?)

Sungmin: What happened? Did Chanyeol forget your birthday?

Chen: ...yeah, he forgets. This is the first time he forgot my birthday! We have been together for eight years included our trainee years, he never forgets my birthday! But today, he… he didn’t even greets me. (His eyes were watery but tried hard not to let them to fall down)

Sungmin: Aw, Chen-ah, don’t be sad. I believe that maybe Chanyeol just wants to give you a surprise. (Sungmin was panicked when the tears fall down from Chen’s eyes)

Chen: he won’t remember! He was so happy and talkative when he meet Baekhyun and Kyungsoo today and totally forgets me. (Did someone was getting jealous?)

~ ~ ~

At night, 8pm. (Camera rolling)

Everyone was gathering around the living room again, except Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Luhan were nowhere to be seen.

“Where is Chanyeol, Chen-ah?” Baekhyun asked but froze when he received a glare from the said male.

“I don’t know. Didn’t he was being together with you this whole day?” Oh, Baekhyun smells jealousy from a certain dinosaur.

Joonmyeon and Yixing were sitting beside each others, whispering something; Kris was beside Zitao who was currently talking to Minseok and Sehun. The others were sitting randomly watching the TV.

Suddenly the room becomes dark, Zitao screamed and Baekhyun shut him up using his hand.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to our beloved Jongdae, happy birthday to you~” Chanyeol walked out with a birthday cake on his hands and the others sang together.

Jongdae covered his face when he started sobbing.

“Oh my, Jongdae-ah, don’t cry. You should be happy,” Chanyeol cooed as he approached him with a bright smile.

“You fool; I thought you forget my birthday!” Jongdae cried.

“Never will I forget your birthday, you are my best friend. I just want to give you a surprise and a good memory,” the others cheer when Chanyeol spoke those words.

Jongdae wiped away his tear with the tears Kyungsoo gave to him.

“Birthday boy, stop crying now and let’s start the party~”

~ ~ ~

Interview [Chanyeol]

Sungmin: Chen was your best friend since you two were still trainees. Did Chen an important person for you?

Chanyeol: Yes, he was. He was number three inside my heart since my parents and noona are number one.

Sungmin: Why he was not number two? Chanyeol: Number two is the place I left for my lover. Appa, Umma, Yoora noona, and Jongdae-ah saranghaeyo~

Sungmin: have you give a birthday give for Chen?

Chanyeol: That is a secret.

 

Roommate Season 2, Episode 1 have reached 7.5/10 rating.

 

 

[A/N: I put a lot of efforts on writing this, so please be kind heart to upvote, subscribe or maybe comment to support me^^. If this chapter has reached 100 or more subscribers OR more upvote, Episode 2 is coming soon~ thank for reading XD. Happy Belated Birthday to Chen and happy advanced birthday to Lay oppa^^.]