Chapter 11:"revelation"

She Will Be Loved

Luna POV

when we got in his car, we stop talking

for some reason i cant look at him 

so ive just look outside the window

it is really quiet that i can only hear the sound of mine and his breathing

"Onew"

"Luna"

we called out at the same time

"yes?"

"yes?"

oookkkkayyyy ...

we chuckle. 

"okay .. you first.."

i said.

"no, lady's first .." he reply.

nodding i look at him. 

his eyes on the road ... "ammmh ... about what happened.."

the memory of that kiss send me a blushing mess

looking down i played with my hands on my lap

then suddenly he put his hand above it

the gesture made me look up to him again ...

catching him lovingly lock his gaze on mine

maybe the kiss occupied my mind that i didn't notice his car stopped at the side of the street

he offer me a smile. "hey don't concern yourself with that .. to tell you honestly i ... really, like it ... you know the kiss ... okay ,, i sound like a ert ..ha-ha" scratching the back of his head.

i want to laugh, as i notice his ears turning so red .. he is so cute i want to ki-- ammh no, hug him ..

"ammh .. i don't want us to be awkward with each other because of that wonderful happening earlier..so, don't think about it too much .."

i nod. though a little troubled.. "its just that, i was the one who kiss him .. waaaahhh .. isn't that embarrassing? guys supposed to do 'that' right? i dont know, im still awkward about it."

not noticing i said my thought out loud...

"but, you know its easy for him to say that his not the one who initia--"

suddenly, he  lean in and kiss me on the lips ..

a deep one .. definitely different from what ive given him.

completely different .. this time his the one dominating it, and i think my insides turn jelly 

i fall back from my seat while he lean closer even more ..

this is breath-taking .. literally ..

thank god his car is completely tainted ..

or this would be strike two for me... 

he let go of the kiss .. we are both breathless .. i look at his eyes where mirrors just love ..

and it made me smile but still there's a part of me who become sad of it 

remembering the mission i have ..

he widely smile at me and went back to his seat putting his seatbelt back

oh, he removed that?!

"w-why ??"

i mutter  putting a hand on my lips .. still feeling his on it ..

"you were right, guys should initiate that hahaha.."

wait ...

"wh-what .. i .. didn't ..."

"you said your thought out loud earlier .." grinning

okay ... that was ... argh! im just thinking that .. Luna you really, embarrass yourself too much today ..

"hahaha .. there you go again .."

he pinch my cheek .. "lovely" he mutters and grab my left hand, entwining our fingers together. 

starting the car again with one hand on the wheel. 

"very lovely.." i can only smile.. 

you're making me love you even more ...

 

Onew POV

we stop on a red light.

His hand still holding hers...

the momentary halt in the road gave him opportunity to glance at her.

The simple rose colored dress she's wearing which flaunt her legs.

a simple doll shoes that fit her outfit beautifully

and a simple make up makes her look more lovely

then she adjusted his coat with one hand that is resting on her lap which he gave to her.

maybe she notice him looking at her that's why she turn to his side

seriously Luna takes his breath away

she is like an angel with a questioning expression

he shook his head with a smile and start driving off again

"ahmm .. where are we heading?"

she question.

"honestly i don't know .. hahaha .. where do you want to go?"

thats a lie though he have a dinner plan but he want to be with her throughout all afternoon so, he didn't think of any place to take her.

"mmh .. this is a little childish though, but theres a place i really want to visit ...is it okay?"

he chuckle. "as long as im with you .. its more than okay.."

she blush. 

**

Third person POV

"WOAH!!!"

Onew chuckle looking at Luna who has her face closer to the glass.

at his side he can clearly see happiness written on her face

like a child receiving present from Santa Claus. Onew thought its really adorable.

"wow ... i never thought they could build aquariums as big as this ... WAHH!!!"

Luna exclaim as group of sharks swam in front of her .. making her fall back from her position

Onew just laugh at her which made her pout.

 

Luna's POV

"how mean .." i mumbles when he laugh at me ..

well, i think you already guess where we are, thats why i said its childish

we're at the COEX Aquarium i was a little worried earlier since its quite far from Seoul but he didn't complain and just agreed.

"hahaha ,, sorry" he said and hold my hand, smiling..

ive just roll my eyes. "yeah, yeah."

trying to act mad and sarcastic.

"hey, are you angry?"

he try to make me look at him by holding my chin

but i quickly look away.

"hahaha .. hey, hey im sorry.." using that soft voice of his.

argh! i cant keep this up.

"hmp.." puffing my cheeks and pulling my hand away

but he just held it tightly and pull me close his other hand on my waist

"wah ,, w-wait..." alarm i look around.

luckily there are not much people in this part of the aquarium or else this is PDA.

i heard him chuckle i cant look up, because if i did ill definitely blush at this approximately.

slowly he lean his face, resting it on my shoulder

the place is cold but why do i feel hot?

"luna ... sorry, but i really want to do this.." he whisper as he hug me tightly.

this is GOD! i can feel his breath on my neck it giving me goose bumps.

"ahhmmm o-onew ..." pushing him a little but he didn't budge

i want to let go, this feeling is still a little foreign for me .. 

but there is a part of me who's urging me not to ruin this moment.

"lets stay like this for a while .. Luna i want to tell you something .. and i want you to listen .. i don't care if you don't remember but i really want you to know, that i have been looking for you, been wanting to meet you .. like i said at your apartment today i want to be your hero as my sign of gratitude and love to you .."

when he said those words i think my world stop and my heart jump a few beats

my mind blank that i stay still in his arms.

he release a sigh and let go; holding both of my hands at he look at me..

"you might have forgotten it but years ago you became my angel .. the fallen angel who pull me and my father from the edge of death.. i told you about the accident where my mom died right?.. and a girl who saved us .. luna, thats you "

wait ... huh?

my brows knot in confusion and shock as memories from that incident invade my mind ..

the day i left my so called family .. running away and then witnessing an accident ..

then the sympathy i felt and the sadness when i saw the passengers

i remember calling the police and trying my best to comfort them letting them keep awake..

then the ambulance came, and i was praised..

then the boy ..

wait ...

"wipe you tears ... your ugly when you cry .."

so thats why i felt some dejavu

"your .. your .. th-that b-boy..."

he nods.

".. i have been searching for you, since the day of the accident and even after that i asked the police about you but you didn't left any trace .. i was about to give up but then fate meddle in and finally  it lead me to you .. at first a glimpse of you is enough, just let me see you, to thank you but it gave me more than that .. i fell in love with you.. and God it was the best thing that ever happen to me." 

im just there listening to him, every word he said his eyes that lock mine on his

it was heart melting hearing those from him...

now i know those feelings are genuine ..

every things he shown me are all true .. 

its overwhelming .. i never felt this kind of emotion it makes me want to cry ..

im speechless that i hug him again ..

and silently .. my tears falls, but now its different not because im sad or in pain 

but because im happy, overjoyed, grateful .. LOVED ..

i know it shock him but he hug me back ..

and my voice muffles in his chest..

"thank you ... oh God .. thank you Onew, i never felt this happy, you are first person who ever said that to me ... "

i let go and look at him ..

"im thankful that your okay ... your dad how was he?"

i ask. "he is very fine he wants to meet you too.."

i sigh .. and smile at him .. "you dont have to be my hero to thank me being you angel because just being you, just being in your arms, just being loved by you is enough no its more than enough .. because right now, your the one who save me .. thank you .. thank you very much .."

he touch my cheek and kiss me on the forehead and for the first time 

finally

i have heard that three magic words that i never thought i would hear ..

"I love you .. Luna .."

**************

"hello sir .. were at the COEX aquarium .. yes sir , and i think .. something is wrong .."

as he saw luna looking at him worriedly

clutching on Onew's arm and dragging him away ..

 

 


waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... hello everyone .. ammmh .. is it okay .. is it is it ??

omygawd i hope you will still be with me up to the end of this story ..

 

and i hope its not that ammh .. boring??

 sigh 

 

but do comment i want to know you thoughts and subscribe and upvote too ^^

 

oh .. i like to say thank to khruzader and Oebmoon  for their last comments ahhhh !! thank you so much ^^ :* ♥

 

thank you again .. ☺

kOuyou ♥