Why Did You Come Into My Life?

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: KpopLoverLella

 

Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Oneshot

Description of the story:

Jaesoo met Kyuhyun in the city on one night. Then, when he came into the office as a new employee, she recognizes him. They became good friends and enjoy each other's company. After a few weeks, she started to like him. But little does she know that Kyuhyun has a secret; he is a vampire. He has no choice but to reveal the truth and confess his feelings towards her.

Main characters:

Kyuhyun: A new employee and vampire friend of Jaesoo.

Jaesoo (OC): An ordinary girl who fell in love with Kyuhyun.

 

~*~

"Gosh! What a night!" an employee named Jaesoo yawned as she was worned out after a whole day of work. She packed up her bags and leave the building. As she was walking through the streets, a burglar came and snatch her bag. "Hey! Wait! Come back! That's mine!" she yelled. She tried to catch up with the burglar but he was too fast. The burglar hide behind the wall and snickered. "Good! I lost her!" He opens the bag but something fast snatch the bag from him. "What the....?" the burglar said, confused. The strange man in the dark was holding the bag. "Hey! Bring that back!" the burglar yelled. 

Meanwhile, Jaesoo was reporting the incident to the police. Just then, the man suddenly appear in front of them as quick as lightning. "Excuse me? Does this bag belongs to you?" he asked. Jaesoo gasped. "Yes!" she replied and grab her bag back from him. "The burglar is just over that wall," the man told the police. And the police ran over to arrest the burglar. "Thank you for retrieving my bag, sir," said Jaesoo. But the man was already gone. Jaesoo was confused. "Strange! First he was here and now he disappeared. Never mind. When I see him again, I'll thank him." Jaesoo continue on her way home.

Three days went by. Jaesoo could not stop thinking about the man who retrieved her bag. She was daydreaming about him when her boss entered the office. "Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen? May I have your attention, please?" he called. All the employees and Jaesoo turned to their boss. "Thank you. Now, today, we have a new employee in our company. Please welcomed Mr Cho Kyuhyun," said the boss. Jaesoo recognizes the new employee's face right away. "Hello. I hope we can get along together," said Kyuhyun. "Enjoy your work," said the boss. 

Kyuhyun took a seat at an empty desk next to Jaesoo's. Jaesoo could not stop staring at him. But she tries hard not to be distracted by his looks during work. When lunch time came, she saw him sitting alone at the table. She got the opportunity to meet him. "Hello. May I sit here?" she asked. Kyuhyun nodded his head. Jaesoo took her seat. "My name is Jaesoo. Welcome to the company," she introduced herself. "I'm Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you," Kyuhyun introduced himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter