I Love Oppa (2/2)

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

The next day, Kyuhyun visited Nahee. But she wasn't happy to see him. Instead, she ran to her room and shut the door, not wanting to see him. Her mother persuade her to open the door but Nahee refuses to do so. "I don't want Kyuhyun to be in my house! I don't want to see him anymore! Tell him to go away!!" she shouted from inside. 

Nahee's mother sincerely apologize to Kyuhyun and tells him to come back another day. Kyuhyun nodded and left the house. He doesn't understand why Nahee refuse to see him. Until he knew the reason why. "She must have saw me confessing to Seungyeon yesterday night," he thought. "That's why she is upset." 

The following day, Kyuhyun didn't visit Nahee, as he knew she was still upset about the incident. He planned to wait for a few more days until Nahee is cooled down and he can go to her and apologize. 

However, a terrible thing happen to Nahee. She was involved in a car accident while taking a taxi home and was unconscious. She was taken to a hospital. Her family had to rush to the hospital to see her. The doctors told the family that Nahee has to undergo a surgery. When Kyuhyun and Seungyeon heard about her accident, they rushed to the hospital immediately. 

Seungyeon comforted Nahee's mother, who was crying softly. Nahee's father was praying for his daughter to wake up. Kyuhyun, feeling sad and upset, blames himself for doing this to Nahee.

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

What have I done? I did this to Nahee. I should have love her right from the start instead of Seungyeon. I'm su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter