Cho Sajangnim (2/3)

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Pic don't belong to me. I decide to use the same picture, as I'm too lazy to change. :P)

 

 

Siwon offers Monica to stay in his dorm. She thanked him for everything he did. She felt so glad to have a proper job at last. The next morning, Monica went to the Cho company to start her work. Ryeowook shows her her desk and told her that she'll be interpreting for Kyuhyun's appointment with a foreign manager during lunch. Kyuhyun came back to work after his holiday. "Good morning, Mr Cho," the employees would say. 

Ryeowook and Zhou Mi bowed and greeted him. "Today you have a lunch appointment with Mr White," Zhou Mi reminded him. "Oh, okay. Thanks. Looks like I have to try my best in speaking English, since there is no interpreter," said Kyuhyun. "Oh, you don't have to, sir. There is a new interpreter and she'll be joining you," said Ryeowook. Kyuhyun nodded his head but when he heard the word 'she', he stopped and stare at Ryeowook. "Wait! Did you say she?!" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

Ryeowook gulped. Zhou Mi just quietly does his work. "Yeah. I hired a woman employee yesterday and she's your new interpreter," he told him. Kyuhyun was already firing up. "Where is she? Show me this woman employee!" he demanded. Ryeowook lead Kyuhyun to Monica's desk. "Ms Monica, this is your new boss, Mr Cho Kyuhyun. Sir, this is your new employee, Ms Monica." Monica bowed and greeted Kyuhyun. "Good morning, sir. My name is Monica." Kyuhyun was impressed by her Korean. But remaining his hatred heart for women, he urged Ryeowook for a short meeting in his office. 

"Who allowed you to hire employees without my permission!? This is the most outrageous thing you have done!!" Kyuhyun yelled at his secretary in his office. Ryeowook hung his head. "I'm sorry, sir. I don't know when you'll be back! So, I had to do the interview," he said. Kyuhyun groans in his chair. "You should have told her to wait for my return. And another thing! You know that I don't allow women employees to work here! So, from tomorrow onwards, this new employee has got to go!! I don't care if she's an interpreter! If she's a woman, I don't allow it!" 

"What?! But, sir! She just started working here! How can she get fired in a day?!"

"Well, you should have thought about it before!" 

Ryeowook sighed and look at his boss. "I understand that you still have hatred for women after what happened in your past, sir. But don't you think it is time that you put the past behind and hire women employees? Besides, Monica might not be bad as what you thought. Give her a chance and you shall see the changes." Kyuhyun sighs and nodded his head. "You're right. Please bring Ms Monica into my office now." 

Ryeowook told Monica that Kyuhyun wants to meet her in his office. "Please sit down," he told her. Monica did as she was told. "I understand from Ryeowook that you are hired to be my new interpreter, yes?"

"Yes, sir.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter