Devil Playing Cupid (2/2)

Kyuhyun Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Pic don't belong to me)

 

Kyuhyun and Haerin agree to play cupid to help Krystal and Chanyeol become a couple. Haerin has to remind Kyuhyun that he cannot flirt with her. Next on the list, the ex-couple encourage Chanyeol and Krystal to prepare a special bento box for lunch with their help. The next day in school, Chanyeol met Krystal up at the rooftop. Kyuhyun and Haerin peep behind the door to make sure things go well. "I've prepare a special lunch for you," said Chanyeol, who is blushing. "I hope you like it." Krystal opened the lunch box and saw what he has prepared.

(Krystal's lunch (Pic don't belong to me): http://www.punipunijapan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/tumblr_mbbkbqI2o01rrjrmb.jpg) 

"It's.......cute. Thank you," said Krystal and she pinch his cheek. Chanyeol blushed even harder. "Do you like it?" he asked. "Of course! It's adorable," replied Krystal. Haerin was giggling softly. "Chanyeol is so cute when he's blushing," she said to Kyuhyun. "When he's around girls, he would always blush," said Kyuhyun. Now Chanyeol is going to open his lunch box prepared by Krystal.

(Chanyeol's lunch (Pic don't belong to me): http://www.emilyrecommends.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/musubi-style.jpg)

"It took me a while to prepare this. But I got help from my stepsister," explained Krystal. "I think......you did a great job," said Chanyeol. Krystal couldn't help but to smile. Kyuhyun and Haerin can see things are going well between them. Now it is time for them to plan a romantic date.

They meet up after school to plan the place and what food to prepare. Yoochun was starting to burn with jealousy everytime he sees his crush with Kyuhyun. He has a plan to quickly make Haerin become his girlfriend fast. "Since we can't afford fancy restaurants, we might as well have it somewhere simple," said Kyuhyun. "Okay. How about using your backyard? We used to have our date back then," said Haerin. Kyuhyun thought it is a good idea. He also remembered their first date in his own backyard.

"That's a good idea. How about the food?"

"I'll come over and prepare them. I'm a good cook." 

And so, everything they did was according to plan. Kyuhyun told Chanyeol about the day of his first date. Haerin also did the same to Krystal. On the night of their first date, Haerin went to Kyuhyun's house early to prepare everything. Kyuhyun also set up the table before the couple arrived. Then, he saw Chanyeol coming. "Hi there, bro," greeted Kyuhyun. "Hi, hyung. Thanks for letting us used your house for our first date," said Chanyeol. Kyuhyun put his hand on his friend's shoulder. "Anything for a good friend."

Kyuhyun lead Chanyeol to the table in his backyard. At the same time, Krystal also have arrived. Kyuhyun showed her to her table. Chanyeol could not stop staring at Krystal, who was wearing a dress. The couple greeted each other. Chanyeol present his date a bouquet of flowers. "They're lovely. Thank you," said Krystal. Kyuhyun lit up the candle. "Dinner will be served shortly," he announced. Chanyeol and Krystal began to chat away. 

"How are they?" asked Haerin. "They're fine," replied Kyuhyun. "Is the dinner ready?" Haerin nodded her head. She brings out the two plates over to the table. "Dinner is served," she announced. Chanyeol and Krystal had a plate of spaghetti for dinner. "Thanks, sis. They look delicious," said Krystal. Haerin smile and walks away, leaving the couple alone to enjoy dinner. 

Haerin and Kyuhyun watched as they were enjoying their first date. While they were watching, their memories of their first date came back to them. Kyuhyun could remember that Haerin prepared the same dinner for their date. "Looking at those two reminded me of our first date in my own backyard," said Kyuhyun. Haerin nodded her head. "Me too. We were so happy back then," she whispered. Kyuhyun turned around and look at his ex. "It's not too late, you know. We can be like that again, if you give us another chance," he said. 

Haerin sighed. "I don't know, Kyuhyun. The magic is gone. And I don't know if I still have feelings for you, after what you did." Kyuhyun g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter