Chapter 4

STATUE (HIATUS)

Luhan! Luhan! Did you miss me? Because..I miss you! Thats all I wanted to say for now. Lets wish we can meet each other again next time. See you later!

 

*Knock! Knock!*. "Brother, are you asleep-". "What it is now?", Luhan asked with a sleepy face as he opens the door to his room. "Umm..sorry for bothering..but can you please accompany me to the toilet downstairs? The one in my room does not seem to work out..and its not like I am afraid to go alone but-". "Okay, okay lets go. Man, you are such a pain..urgh.", Luhan cuts his brother speech with an annoyed tone. Well, he doesn't like to be bothered while sleeping.

The brothers walk down the stairs with little steps as they do not want to wake up their parents. "Hey Sehun, can you please do not cling on me? Its kind of stuffy right now and there is nothing to be afraid of!." "Can you please at least turn on the lights brother!? Why are we walking in the darkness and you asked me why I clinged on you!",Sehun shouted. "Shussh! Be quiet. Mum and Dad might hear you. Here, I have my phone with me. We can use the light from the phone and seriously I do not know where the swithes are. I mean..its supposed to be here. Where the heck is it??", Luhan speak warily. After a few moments rubbing the wall, Luhan decided not to turn on the light. It is taking too much time and his brother could not wait anymore. Luhan accompany his brother until they managed to reach the toilet. "Here you go. Dont take too much time okay.", said Luhan.

The surrounding is pitch black. Luhan shoved his phone up and down but all he managed to see are just the walls and ceilings and...what is that? Luhan felt shivers down his spine as he is drench in cold sweat. Luhan just embraced the sudden intense that he never felt before. *Thump* Thump* He can hear his heart beating rapidly. *Tap* *Tap* *Tap* The tapping sound sounds louder. Please,please,please. Let it be my imagination. I know it is dark and I can't see a thing but..please don't let me see anything! With a swift movement, Luhan shove his phone in front of him. Phew..thank god there is nothing. *Kirkkkkkk* What the hell is that screeching sound?? Where does it comes from?? No way..

Without hesistation, Luhan knocked on the toilet door like crazy. "Sehun! Come out quickly! Or I will leave you!", Luhan shouted. "Wait!! I still have more business to do! Please don't leave me! Why are you so hurry?? I just got in!", Sehun started to babble. The screeching sound seems to be louder and..nearer. Luhan could not take it anymore. He needs to feed up his curiousity. Do I really need to do this..That sound..if it is not from the front..then it must be..

Luhan knows that whatever the thing that produced the screeching sound is, it must be a thing that out of his mind. His little heart pray that it will be just a stray cat or rat. While the screeching sound is still out there, Luhan came up with the best idea ever to know what that sound is or more like who make that sound. He clicks on the camera app that is installed in his phone and switch on the flash mode. Luhan closes his eyes tightly and shoves his phone to the ceiling above his head where the creepy screeching stops. Luhan immediately click the capture button and there is flash light coming out. Later, Sehun open up the toilet door with a weird look. "Brother..did you just take a picture of the ceiling? And with that kind of pose? I hope that you are still in your right mind. Anyway, lets go back to our room.", Sehun said with a grin across his face.

 

 

"Can I..stay with you tonight? Its not that I am scared-". "I don't care. Just sleep already and go lock the door.", sleepy Luhan cuts in again. "Thank you brother! From now on, I will be good to you!', Sehun exclaimed. With a weak voice, Luhan muttered, "Sehun, do you want to see something? The picture that I captured before. The one at the ceiling..".  Sehun went pale eventhough he is clueless about what that picture might be about. "Let just...see it tomorow. I am sleepy.. Good night brother..". "Okay then, good night.", replied Luhan.

As the family went into deep slumber, little did they know on what is lurking inside their house.

*Krikkkkkk!*