Card XIII

Tarot Card

Taeyeon couldnt sleep, she couldnt get Jessica off her head, their kiss, and her confession and the unanswered question bugs her to no end.

"Are you alright Doc? Youve been turning around for hours now." She heard Yuri shuffled on her own bed, probably looking for a more comfortable position.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No. But I can hear you moving around your bed." Yuri said as she yawned.

"Sorry. I guess I'll just take some walk outside, get some fresh air." She needs someone to talk to but Yuri cant be that person since she knows she's still hitting on Jessica and Yuri's close with Tiffany, and she still doesnt want any of them to know what happened until she cleared everything with Jessica first.

"At 12 am Doc? You want me to come with you?" Yuri was about to stand up but Taeyeon refused. "No, just sleep Yul, I wont take long."

As soon as she went out of their shared room, she called her bestfriend. "Soo, am I at the wrong time?" 

"Yes, I was sleeping."

"Sorry, but I just need to talk to you."

"Major Jessica problem?"

"I dont know what to do Sooyoung." Taeyeon heaved a sigh as she brushed her hair with her finger tips. "I really love Jessica."

"I can tell. You havent been this crazy about anyone before."

"What should I do Soo? I want to know what she feels about me, but I know she's not going to admit on anything because of Tiffany."

"You better solve Minor Tiffany Problem first then. She's the only one separating you from your ice princess anyway."

"But what am I supposed to do? You know Im stupid when it comes to dilemmas like this, so tell me what I should do."

"Talk to her. Tell her what you really feel for her and Jessica. Im sure she's mature enough to handle a break up."

"But we're not even together."

"Obviously, she's not thinking like the way you do considering how you told me how clingy she is now to you, better break your fake and nonexistent relationship with her before things become worst. But ofcourse, do it tomorrow Tae, its already 2 am."

"Ofourse silly. Im not stupid enough to go to someone's house at this time of night."

But two hours later, Taeyeon found herself in front of the Hwang's house; she doesnt know why her feet led her there but at the same time, she knows very well why.

"Jessica.." She muttered under her breath.

And as if it was a wish come true, Jessica went sneaking out of their house, eyes almost popping out as she saw that short doctor staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked her as soon as she's in front of her.

Tugging her by her arm, Taeyeon followed Jessica as the latter led them towards the beach, far away from their house. "You shouldnt be here."

"I know, and I shouldnt be in love with you too, but I am." 

"You dont know what youre saying Taeyeon."

"And you do?" Jessica didnt reply but continued to drag the short doctor away from their house  and back to the trail towards the town center. "You should leave."

"No, I am not going anywhere till you answer my question."

"Im not going to answer any of your question."

"Then Im not going to leave."

"Youre stubborn."

"And so do you."

"Please Taeyeon, Im begging you. Dont do this to Tiffany, dont do this to me. Tiffany and I already have a bad relationship, please dont make it any more harder. So please, just forget about me." Jessica was about leave but Taeyeon got a hold of her wrist. "Wait, I dont understand. You two seemed close, how come youre saying you have a bad relationship with her?"

"Forget everything Ive said."

"No.." Taeyeon tugged Jessica back when the latter tried to escape from her. "You tell me now Jessica. Make me understand."

"I'll tell you next time okay, but you really have to go now. I need to go back before they realize Im not in my bed." Jessica then brushed the doctor's hand off her.

"Wait."

"What? I already told you we'll talk..." But Taeyeon cut Jessica off by kissing her on the lips. "Just in case you still dont believe me, I love you. I do Jessica, I really do."

Jessica sighed and shook her head. "Just go now, please. Before I slap you again."

"The next time we talk, you'll answer all my question."

"I hope I can answer my own questions too." Taeyeon was about to ask what Jessica meant but the latter already ran off and she was left on her own; anticipating the promised talk and looking forward to seeing Jessica again, or probably kissing Jessica again.