Card XI

Tarot Card

Taeyeon looked around as soon as Jessica stopped dragging her and she found out that the other girl took her somewhere very far from the clinic that she hasnt stepped on before. None around was familiar and she wonders if Jessica knows their way back cause she didnt have her phone at the moment, she remembered she had left it to charge earlier back at her room.

"Where are we?" She asked as she was worried that they'll get lost in a place she doesnt know at all. But then she remembered, Jessica lives here so she was relieved. "I mean, what are we doing here?"

The doctor felt disappointed as the warm hands left hers, she was missing it already. Ohh how she wanted to reach out and just interlaced their fingers together. Only if Jessica wont find it odd and well, creepy, she wouldve done it as soon as the other girl retreated her hand.

"We need to talk."

"Yeah, you said that already earlier, but why and what about?"

Jessica looked at her like she look so stupid or something and truth be told, she was finding it rather cute; the way Jessica's head tilted to her right a little bit and how her right eyebrow twitched in such a way that she couldnt explain what kind of effect it has on her.

Ohh stupid Kim Taeyeon, indeed. She's undeniably and absolutely in love with Jessica Hwang. She's totally smitten, head over heels and just hopelessly in love with the younger girl that everything about her now is interesting, cute and well, pretty much adorable.

Jessica can glare at her and still, she'd find it cute and probably would be awing at it to death.

Ohh poor Doctor Kim Taeyeon. Love surely makes people stupid, right?

"About Tiffany ofcourse, who else?" Jessica brought back the short doctor to reality with her matter-of-factly answer.

"Well, I didnt think you'd personally come up here just to talk about her, I mean is there anything we should talk about Tiffany?" Taeyeon mentally pictures hitting herself with a rock for saying nonsensical things. Ofcourse, Jessica is Tiffany's sister. Who else would talk to her about Tiffany if not Jessica, right?

"If youre only planning to hurt her, stop, before it becomes ugly." Taeyeon, unable to process what Jessica had said, stayed silent. Did Tiffany told her that thay had ? Ofcourse, stupid of Taeyeon to think that Tiffany would not share something as important as losing her ity to her sister. Ofcourse, ofcourse, Tiffany would share that event, to anyone in fact, if the other girl would want to --- she can.

"Im warning you Doctor Kim Taeyeon, just.. Just dont break her heart."

Taeyeon searched something in Jessica's eyes, something that can give her a sign -- a hope -- that maybe, maybe Jessica sees her in a different way as well; but she found nothing but emptiness there. There was just nothing in them, just blank, cold, empty.

"I cant."

"What?"

"I cant do that. I cant say that I wont break her heart cause it will happen Jessica. I will only break Tiffany's heart."

"What did you say?"

"I dont love her Jessica, I dont love Tiffany." Taeyeon took  step closer to Jessica as she muster all the courage she has to finally say the truth. It doesnt matter if she'll be rejected or not, what's important to her is that she'll be able to tell the truth before things becomes out of hand.  And so, with a shaky breath, she added, "Because Im in love with you."

"What did you just say?"

"I said Im in love with you. I love you Jessica. I dont know when it all started but I just found myself falling for you and I cant take you out of my head. I think about you every minute of every hour of everyday. I missed you when I was back in the city and I still miss you even when youre just an arm reach away. I was so jealous of Yuri for being able to talk to you and tuck your hair at the back of your ear whenever she wants to. And god, Ive never been jealous of anyone in my entire life." Taeyeon paused and let out a sigh as she brushed her hair with her fingers. "All Im saying is, I dont love Tiffany and I cant love her because Im in love with you."

"Youre crazy." Jessica took a step back which Taeyeon countered with a step forward. "I am, I am crazy for you."

Jessica was about to take another step but Taeyeon was quick to move, she was able to pull the younger girl's wrist and tug her forward; resulting for their bodies to crash with each other.

And without another word, Taeyeon tried to make Jessica understand with the only way she knows how, she kissed her.