You know?

Close your eyes

„I missed you so much!“ – you screamed as you saw that beautiful creature opened the door. In a second you were in his arms laughing. He cupped your face with his warm palms and just looked at that small nose, pure skin, deep eyes...His eyes were full of love, only for you. And then he gave you what you've been waiting for, that  warm, gentle but passionate kiss.

 

„Sky, you were dreaming.“ – I heard  a familiar voice. Was it a dream? I felt weird. I was awake but it was hard to open my eyes. Everything seemed white. At that moment pain hit me and I wanted to scream. Pictures started to show. A familiar man breaking into apartment. Screaming. Me lying on the floor covering my head while he hit me with legs all over my body. His hand pulling my hair as he asked for money. All those ugly names I thought I got rid of. . . Worthless. Undesirable. Lowlife. Scum. You are here to serve me. You can run, but you can never hide from me.

„Noooo!“ – fear took over me. „Someone help me...“ – I continued while sobbing.

„Shhh, you're safe now. Min-ah is here.“ – She hugged me so tight that it was painful. But this pain was bearable. This pain was welcomed. In this hug I went to dreamland again.

 

Familiar song playing from the kitchen woke me up but even thought I was still sleepy smile was on my face. Just remembering those soft kisses on my neck, his hands over my body, his voice whispering my name made butterflies in my belly fly. It was a nice way to wake up.

As soft as I could I opened the bedroom doors and saw him dancing in the kitchen while preparing breakfast. My typical Seungri. My perfect imperfection. Sunlight coming through the window made him look like an angel. Playful one. Thought of losing him was so painful 'cause I loved him so much. He was my other half. My oxygen.

„Jagiya, are you sleepwalking?“ – he suddenly appeared in front of me waving. God, his smile was so perfect. I could look at that smile for hours and never get tired of it.

„Oppa...“ – I let a small sigh from my mouth. „You know what..?“.– I asked with the most serious face I could make.

„Is everything okay? Are you hurt? What happened? Did you had a bad dream? What can I do?“ – he started trowing questions with the most worried face I ever saw in my life – „You know you can tell me everything, right? You can trust me? Did you have a fight with someone? Don't tell me we need to have some serious talk. Don't tell me you want to break up.“ – he continued paranoid so I put my hands around his neck, came closer to his ear and whispered: „You know...I love you?“ – I started laughing.

„You know I love the way you move? I also  love you when you look at me like I'm the most important treasure in the world, I love when you start talking about something so random and make it so interesting, when you start worrying about nothing, like this, and just trow questions and not even giving me the chance to respond. You know I love how you look at me when you think I'm sleeping, when you move that single piece of hair from my face, when you suddenly give me back hug, when you put those sticky notes on bathroom glass when you come back late from work...You know I love you my personal panda, right?“

He lifted me up and I put my legs around his waist. For a minute he just looked in my eyes, then gave me a quick peck in the lips and started running around the apartment with me on him.

„Yaaa!!! You know how scared I was with that serious face on you!“ – he yelled with a smile on his face while spinning me all around. – „Don't ever do that to me again!“ – and I was again on the ground facing him.

„YES SIR!“ – I yelled and put my hand like I was in a military even thought my goofy face could not follow seriousness this time. He smiled so hard that I just dazed off. I was in heaven again.

 

Opening my eyes was really painful. I could feel pain all over my body so I did not try to move. Light was really strong but I felt like I slept for days and it was time to wake up.

Room was painted in calming blue color,  my favorite. I turned my head just a little towards left and saw Min-ah. I realized I was in a hospital and she seemed like she was crying. In a moment I remembered everything and no matter how much it hurts I smiled at her. She was my best friend. That playful little girl was like my sister and always took care of me so I know she suffered as she looked at me. I could only imagine how bad I look.

„Hey you...“ – she said with a trembling voice – „you're awake.“ – she smiled.

„How long has it been?“ – I barely said. My lips were dry, my throat hurt.

„Three days. You were sleeping most of the time. Sometimes you would wake up but could not open your eyes. Was it him again? Did your father find you?“ – she asked with indication of anger in her voice.

„Yes. Is Seungri still in Japan?“ – I missed him so much, but for the first time I needed him to be away.

„Aha. I did not try to call him, so he doesn't know what happened.“

I gave her one little smile. She new me so well. „I need you to do one thing for me.“ – I said with a serious voice . „Move my stuff from apartment to your vacation house on Jeju-do.“

„Sky, don't you know?“ – she asked with teary eyes.

 „What?“

„You're pregnant.“ – she whispered. Little smile showed up on my face and tears started falling. In all this pain I was happy. I will not see him again, but he gave me life. He gave me more than I could ever ask for. – „That is more of a reason why I need to leave him.“ – I said and started sobbing.

 

Seungri's POV

I tried to contact Sky as soon as I landed to Korea but all I could get was the same sentence all over again: „This number is no longer in use.“ I started to worry especially because calling Min-ah gave me the same response. I left my hyungs on the airport and went straight to apartment only to find it empty. There was not a single thing left from Sky, not even a letter. Nothing expect one thing...puddle of blood in bathroom. For the first time in a long time I started crying. What the hell happened here?