Rain

Close your eyes

     Did days passed, or hours? You did not know. Lying in a bathroom floor covered in blood made you daze off. Cold tiles against your skin is the only thing you felt, no unbearable physical pain, just cold unbearable silence mixed with little bit of warmth. But that warmth was not because of him, your love, it was just your blood. He was gone. Two weeks in Japan and not a single phone call or a message. You new he was busy and you respected that. Seeing him happy made you the happiest person in the world. Being a famous singer is not an easy job but it was okay, because of all those minutes when he gave you everything, even more than he had. All those strong back hugs, all those little kisses when he thought you are asleep, his every move was enough. But still, now, when you needed him the most, he was not here. With so much pain you barely took your phone and tried to call him. One call, nothing. Second call and again nothing. You came to twelve and could not anymore. You felt so empty. Physical pain started to come to your head, mixed with pain of not being with him and it was like death, that is what you thought. Something warm started to fall from your eyes. Tears with a question why. And then you went to past to where it all began.

 

     It was raining all day, for you a perfect day for a walk. Not many people out who would stare at you, at scar on your face. It did not matter to you that you did not look beautiful, it did not matter to you that others thought off you as monster. Their staring was reasonable but it always made you go back to that day, when your alcoholic father took a knife and attacked you. Staring was painful only because of that.

„Let it rain, let it rain, oh I ain't scared no more...“ – you were humming as you walked on the street enjoying the silence until you heard a car and a man inside screaming to watch out to person in front of him, but he did not hear him. Damn earphones.

Without realizing you started to run. Before you knew it you pushed the man out of the road and fell on your arm. Immediately you knew it was broken. You always had luck with breaking your arm, especially left one, and that luck was here once again. But it was okay, he did not get hit by a car and in your mind that was enough.

Suddenly you felt something warm on your face. You opened your big blue eyes and at that moment time stopped. You knew this person, even thought he did not know you. His strong yet gentle palm was your cheek and his eyes looked at you like you're a shining star in front of him. His eyes were teary yet so thankful.

 

     Cheerful song started playing on your mobile and for a second you came back to your senses. „Seungri...“ – sound barely escaped from your mouth. But it was not him, again nothing. „Min-ah...help.“ – you answered to your best friend before you completely lost your senses.