Beginning

Close your eyes

SEUNGRI'S POV

Out of nowhere someone pushed me on the ground and I really wanted to yell but as soon as I lifted my head I realized if that did not happen that I would still be on the ground but in a different shape. My eyes looked beside me and I  saw a girl that had a scar on her face, but she was still beautiful...different. Even before I realized I lifted my hand and her cheek. Soft skin destroyed by that scar. Don't know why but that made me sad. What happened to her?

„Are you okay?“ – I finally said. She did not seem okay.

„Yes.“ – she gave me a small smile while holding her hand.

„Your hand doesn't seem alright. Let me take you to a hospital.“ – I continued.

„No, it's really okay. Just little pain from a fall, nothing I can't take care of. I'm in a hurry so I'll be leaving now. Please be careful, don't wear earphones, at least when you're crossing the road. Think how would your family and all those fans feel if something happened to you. Take care.“ – She gave me another amazing smile and walked away. Really fast.

As I watched her I couldn't get rid of the feeling that she is not okay so I decided to follow her. She was almost running till she reached emergency center. Immediately I knew she was not okay so I decided to wait until she comes out, and if she doesn't I would go in, even thought that would be a bad idea.

After an hour and a half of waiting, even thought it seemed longer she came out with gypsum on her left hand. Why would she lie?

„Yaa!!!“ – I screamed as I started walking toward her. „Why did you say you're okay if you're obviously not?“ – I felt sorry because she was in this state because of me.

„Because I am okay.“ – She answered with a surprised and somehow cold face.

„Yaa!!! You drive me crazy! How can you call a broken arm okay?“ – I started screaming. How could she just go? I already feel bad and she just says it's okay. Hell not. It's not okay. She saves my life, broke her arm and say it's okay. At that moment I realized that she needs someone to take care of her.

„It's not uncommon thing to me so it's okay. I'm already used to it. No big deal.“ – She continued with still surprising look on her face.

„So you go every few months around saving someones life and breaking your arm in exchange?“

„How did you know that's my job?“ – She answered and just started to laugh. Did not know how long did she laugh but it was the most beautiful I heard in all my life. One from the heart.

„Come, I need to treat my life savor a dinner.“ – That was not actually the reason. I just wanted be around her. At that time I did not realize she will give me the most amazing moments of my life.

 

I snapped out of it when I heard my phone ringing. Unfamiliar number.

„Sky, is that you?“ – Silence was from another side. – „Sky?“

„Let's meet at the park near apartment.“

 

 

SKY'S POV

Whenever I needed some time Min-ah would gave me the keys to her vacation house in Jeju Island for a few weeks to take rest. This time she gave me the house.

„Min-ah I can't take your house. It's not something you give as a gift.“ – I still protested but she still did not want to listen.

„It's not like I don't have money to buy a new one, which I planed to do, for a long time. This is my gift to you and you will take it. I want to help you with raising this child and this is a perfect place for that. I know that this is your dream house. So no objecting. Besides it's already yours on paper.“ – She gave me a winning smile. At that point I knew there is no point in arguing anymore so I just hugged her.

„Thank you.“ – I started crying. I tried with all my heart not to cry in front of her but this was to much. Just the quick thought of having amazing friend like this made my eyes teary, but to put the thought of not being with my love, but still watching him whenever I go and on top of that having his blood inside me just made me go crazy.

„Shh, I am always here. Everything will be okay. If you didn't do this your father would hurt him. It's better this way.“ – She tried to comfort me but Min-ah did not know one more thing, Senugri's scandal in Japan. More than anything that happened, more than all those bruises on my body, more than thought of not being with him was the thought of him cheating on me as I stared at the phone in our room.

 

Author thoughts: I forced myself to write this one just so I would not go in that indifferent stage. I decided not to worry 'cause I want to write. Nothing can be perfect and everything can be better so I'll just let this chapter go. :) Still, hope you'll enjoy our reading and if you have something to say leave some feedback, it doesn't cost anything but it help us. Anyway thank you for reading.