[SPECIAL|OFF] Uncontinued WGM version of Leo.

Love, Life and Happiness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I started WGM with Taehyung, I already did this one and ran a poll on who will be on my next WGM. Sadly, Kim Taehyung won so this was on my folder for idk, almost a year now? So I thought, I'm going to share it with you.

"Yahoo~" Unknown boys were cheering as they load the black van after they have been to MBC for a music program.

 

It was then revealed that the unknown boys were the currently trending idol group, VIXX. Being the noisy leader Hakyeon, N was talking non sense while others were listening and even supplies his stories while there was a one member who immediately plugged the earphones as he sat on his seat on the van.

 

*MC1: Omo! Omo! These guys are a trend now a days huh?*

 

A red envelope was handed to them by their road manager and the others coo-ed and gladly accepted by N and read it out loud,

 

[Annyeonghaseyo Husband!
Today, you need to fetch your soon-to-be wife from the airport. Congratulations on your marriage!
-- We Got Married Staff]

 

"Omo! I'm getting married?!" Hakyeon asked the road manager and Ken snatched the card from him to read it by himself.

 

"Bwo-yah?" Ravi reacted, "Is it Hyung who would do it?"

 

"Ah! Hyung is so lucky!" Hongbin exclaimed in jealousy.

 

"Chakaman! It didn't say who though.." Ken said, flipping the card.

 

"Kids, give this to me. Recently, hyung has been lonely and I'm getting old.. I need to enjoy life" N said while smiling, even pointing at himself.

 

The road manager was driving their way on the airport while VIXX kept on guessing who would be the mysterious bride that they assumed that N would be paired with.

 

"Hyung, what if it is Seohyun sunbaenim?" Hyuk asked.

 

In an instant, Hakyeon blushed despite of his dark skin and waved his hand, "Aigoo~ Of course it isn't her!"

 

"She did We Got Married before.." Ken explained.

 

"But Hyung, are you going to be happy if she's your wife?" Hongbin asked.

 

"Of course!" He immediately answered.

 

"To the future wife of N hyung, I'm sorry on his behalf" Ravi faced the installed camera and bowed. Taken aback, N started to laugh and shook his hand, "Aniyo. I would be grateful to whoever it is.." and looked outside.

-

"Should I bring these?" The wife asked her fellow members as she's packing her things to bring back to Korea.

 

"Oneechan, don't you think it's too much? You're not even going to move to your house immediately.." F.Y.T (J) Nori said in fluent japanese as she looks at her unnie pack her things.

 

"Chincha?" The wife, that was revealed to be F.Y.T (J) Kei (You) chuckled.

 

*You: Annyeonghaseyo! (bows) Saito Keiko, F.Y.T (J)'s leader imnida. Nice to meet you!

PD: Firstly, what is your ideal husband?

You: Ideal husband? Hmm.. I want someone who is mysterious and somehow,  cold? For me, it's fun to read them. What they want, what are they thinking and whenever do something unusual, it's cute.. Someone like Do Min Joon or Cheon Yoon Jae (laughs) Uri member-deul (our members), most of them are cold that's why I could easily read them.

 

MC1: Do Min Joon bwo-yah! (laughs)

 

PD: Do you have more?

You: Ah! I like people who has broad shoulders! Chincha chincha broad! (Hand gestures, describing wide shoulders with wide eyes) Something like, you could lean on anytime.

 

MC1: I think she's really excited to film We Got Married..
MC2: I think so too..*

 

"Unnie, are you excited?" Yurim asked while having chips on his hand.

 

"Of course!" You exclaimed, zipping your luggage.

 

Da In laughed, "Of course Kei-chan isn't getting any younger that's why she's excited to get married.."

 

"Ah I'm jealous!" Chom exclaimed, "____ even met his namjachingu in this program.. You might find yours too unnie!"

 

"Yah! Don't talk non-sense!!" You were blushing as your members continued to tease you.

 

"Ah bakta oneechan, did you contact F.Y.T (K) to fetch you?" Nori asked, grabbing some from Yurim chips.

 

You checked your phone, "I did though.."

 

A red envelope was suddenly being handed to them that made Kei surprised, "Omo!" You chuckled and got the envelope from the PD. Opening it, she laughed upon the introductory line.

 

[Annyeonghaseyo wife!
Today, you'll be fetch by your husband at Incheon Airport. Be ready to meet him. Congratulations on your wedding!
-- We Got Married Staff]

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAH!!" Yurim squealed as she read the letter from your back.

 

The other members gathered up hurriedly to read the letter as well and they started to jump and squeal as the new wife or you rather, was completely frozen on her spot.

 

*MC1: She's completely frozen..

 

You: When I read that he would be the one to fetch me at the airport, I started to feel nervous! Ah chincha! Then I started to ask, who might my husband be? Do I know him? Does he know me? Is he an idol or model?*

 

After all has been set, F.Y.T (J) took their leader at the airport and bid them goodbye. Kei started to board the airplane and soon, the plane took off and after 3 or 4 hours, you'll be meeting your virtual husband.

 

Back in Korea, the boys had arrived the airport and all of them got out from the van and waited for the PD-nims for further instructions.

 

"Excuse me, but, who's the letter for?" N asked the PDs.

 

The PD handed them cards that contains hints on who will be the husband, "The card that was holding by N contains the clue on who would be the husband and the one that is holding by Hyuk, is a clue of the wife. But first, please check the card that N is holding"

 

Carefully and the attention of other members were completely on the card that Hakyeon is slowly revealing, it showed that it was a picture of a lion and a scorpion.

 

"Ah I know who is it!" Ken immediately raised his hand.

 

"I know now too!" Ravi scoffed and put his knuckles on his mouth.

 

"It's this guy isn't it?" Ken pointed at the shocked Leo and the other members went, 'Ahh..', 'Bakta!'

 

"Leo is like a lion but his zodiac is scorpion, right?" Ravi explained but asking the PDs at the same time.

 

The PD slowly handed the envelope to Leo, confirming that he's the new husband for We Got Married. He slowly bowed and accepts the letter.

 

[Annyeonghaseyo Leo!
Your wife will arrive at 5:00 KST. Please surprise her for she haven't know who would be her husband.
-- We Got Married Staff]

 

"Ah! Why do I feel sorry for the wife??" Hyuk exclaimed while Leo is still looking shocked at the sudden news.

 

"I feel that the wife would be doing the program alone!" N joked making the other members laugh.

 

*Leo: Annyeonghaseyo VIXX's main vocal, Leo imnida (bows gently at the staff)

PD: What are your thoughts on this marriage?

Leo: For me, I'm really surprised since it never crossed my mind.

PD: Do you have any ideal type?

Leo: I just want someone who leaves a good impression on our first meeting (nods)*

 

*MC1: Oh he's good looking!!
MC2: He looks cold and mysterious though!
MC3: This guy doesn't talk too much..
MCs: Chincha??
MC3: Ne!*

 

"Now, it's time to flip the card that Hyuk is holding.." The PD told Hyuk and now, Leo was giving his full attention to the card and nervously anticipating for the hint. It was a baby picture and the members started to check it closely.

 

"I can't figure out who is though.." Hongbin commented, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter