Let's get started!

Hardest choice

Hyunseong broke the silence. “Since Nikita is new here, we obviously can’t go to bed early, so why don’t we play a game of ‘Truth or Dare’?”
Everybody liked the idea of it and Donghyun insisted that we all had to change into our pyjamas first, so we could go to sleep right after.
“Niki-chan, you know you sleep in our room right?” Kwangmin said.
“Yeah, I’m going to share yours and Youngmin-oppas room right?”
“Hm, well, we share with Hyunseong-hyung too, but… you don’t mind right?”
I shook my head. “As long as we don’t have to share the same bed,” I joked.
Kwangmin laughed: Of course not, silly!

We went to change too. I was used to a more European culture, so I changed while Youngmin, Kwangmin and Hyunseong were still in the room. Since the twins are used to it, they just continued what they were doing, but Hyungseong on the other hand…

“Ehm, Nikita…” he sounded nervous. I turned around and saw that he had covered his eyes.
I started laughing. “What’s wrong oppa? I am wearing underwear right? If I’d change that, I would go to the bathroom. People see me like this in a bikini too right? Nothing to worry about.”
He took his hands away from his eyes and looked at me. “You’re not uncomfortable?”
“Well I am a bit insecure about my figure so I’d rather have no one looking at me when I am like this, but there is no need to cover your eyes or go to another room. If I felt like that would be necessary then I am the one that should go the bathroom or something like that. Just do as the twins and go on with what you were doing.” I smiled at him.
He nodded and got into his pyjamas himself too. I wore an XL-pyjama shirt and pants. Because of their huge size, they are even more comfy. When the four of us finished changing, we made our way back to the living room. Only Donghyun was there. He was wearing a super-cute pyjama, one with a bear holding a heart saying ‘I love you, Honey’.
“Cute pyjama you’re wearing,” I said to him.
“Yours isn’t bad either,” We exchanged smiles again.

“Why does he smile like that? It gets me all fuzzy inside!” I shook my head, trying to get rid of those kind of feelings. Of course it made the others laugh, since they didn’t know why I was shaking my head like a retard… Yeah, it must have been weird to see.

I sat down next to Kwangmin on the ground and Youngmin sat down on my other side.
“The others will be ready soon, I asked Jeongmin to join us too, I hope you don’t mind? asked Donghyun.
“No, of course not!” I said as I smiled, but Youngmin spotted the nervousness in my voice.
“It will be fun!” He told me as the took my hand, and tried to cheer me up with one of his stunning smiles. It did work a bit, and took most of my stress away. Back when we were little he used to do this for me too. He knows that I hate it when people dislike me and that I am pretty nervous, since I really want Jeongmin to become a friend of me, not an enemy. But Youngmins bright smile gave me a bit confidence, just like it used to do, years ago.
He held my hand until Minwoo and Jeongmin entered the room. He showed me a quick smile for extra comfort and then let go of my hand. Minwoo took a seat on the couch, next to Donghyun.
I expected that Jeongmin would sit there too, but I was wrong. He walked up towards me and offered me his hand.
“I tried your smoothie…the taste was good, kamsahamnida,” he said with a blank face, but that couldn’t stop me from smiling. “I am happy you liked it,” I said and took his hand.
But instead of just shaking it, he pulled me up. “Come sit next to me”, he pointed at a bit chair. I just did what he wanted me to do and sat in that chair. We easily fitted in it, but it did force us to sit really close. It was a bit awkward.
Minwoo smiled at us: “Let’s get started! Who goes first?”
We all agreed that Donghyun could start with asking someone, since he was the leader.
He made eye contact with all of us and then grinned evilly. “Let’s start with the only girl in this house, Nikita, Truth or Dare?”
Since we just got started I decided to play safe: “Truth!”
Donghyun chuckled at my cowardness. “When and from who did you receive your first kiss?”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiii ^^
Well, as you can see, this is a really short chapter.
I hope I can update soon, I am just very busy ><
Please keep reading and don't be shy. Comment as much as you want :3
Thank you