How 'bout a Sorry-Smoothie?

Hardest choice

I wiped my tears away when I heard the front door being opened and shut, I couldn’t have Jeongmin see me cry. He’d probably just laugh at me. But the boy coming in was someone else.
“Minwoo-ah!” Donghyun greeted him with that attractive smile of him.
“Ahnyeong hyungs”, the cute boy said, “who is she?”
“I am Nikita, a niece of the twins.”
“Ah, I see, nice to meet you.” He said and sat down next to me. “Where do you live?”
“Well, I used to live with Kwangmin and Youngmin, but I have been traveling lately, so I am going to a hotel nearby I guess,” I answered.
Out of the blue Minwoo pouted and looked at Donghyun. “Ne hyung, can’t she stay here?”
“Ne!” Kwangmin and Youngmin said at the same time, “she can sleep in our room!”
Donghyun laughed. “I am okay with it if she wants to,” he said.
“I’d love to!”
“Then it is settled, I will help you with your luggage,” Donghyun said and stood up.
“I’ll help you too!” Youngmin and Minwoo offered.
“Oi, Kwangmin, we’ll have to help now too, otherwise we’ll seem bad,” Hyungseong chuckled. So we all went to get my luggage. Everything was still in the car that Youngmin had used to pick me up from the airport. Donghyun took one of my suitcases and Youngmin the other one. Kwangmin grabbed my backpack and Minwoo carried my teddybear.
I swear that it had been in my backpack so he must have taken it out. When he caught me glaring at him, he playfully put out his tongue. “He’s so cute”, I thought to myself.
“They took everything already,” I said as I shut the door of the car.  
“But I can’t go in with nothing,” Hyunseong pouted, “So I’ll take you instead.”
He quickly swept me off my feet and started to walk towards the house. I laughed, because I barely knew these guys, yet I felt so comfortable around them. It felt like we had been friends for a long time. Hyunseong asked me to shut the door behind him, since he used both his hands to carry me bridal style (AWW that sounds so awkward when I say it like this).
When I tried, I saw Jeongmin had watched us all the time. He leaned against a wall on the other side of the street. When our eyes met, he quickly turned his head to the side. I closed the door and Hyunseong continued to carry me all the way to the couch. We got odd looks from the other boys.
“Yeah, since you guys left me empty handed I decided to carry at least something,” Hyunseong explained as he put me down. They all laughed.
“Well, everything is already in the bedroom,” Donghyun said. I bowed thankfully. “Kamsahamnida! Let me return you all a favour”, I insisted. “Where is your kitchen?”

After they showed me the kitchen, all the food and things I could use, I started thinking. “It’s already too late for dinner so I’d better make something like a dessert.” Since I am not a great cook, I decided to go with smoothies. I made for each of the guys a different smoothie.
A strawberry smoothie for Hyunseong, a mixed fruit smoothie for Youngmin, Raspberry for Kwangmin, Vanilla for Minwoo,  Mango-Coconut for Donghyun and a chocolate smoothie for myself. I also made a green grape smoothie for Jeongmin, but placed that one in the refrigerator. Green grape was his favourite food, at least, that is what Minwoo told me when he came to check if I wasn’t burning their kitchen and saw that I was preparing something with a lot of fruit. But anyway, I did my best, so I hoped he would accept it when he’d come back. At least the other guys enjoyed my smoothies. They seemed to like it a lot and even tasted from each other’s smoothies. I ended up sharing half of my smoothie with Minwoo, since he loved the chocolate flavour and kept begging me for sips with his pouting. He reminded me of a little kid, someone you just want to cuddle with because of their cuteness. He was like a cute little hamster.
“I’ll keep in mind to make you a choco-smoothie too, next time,” I laughed. Minwoo chuckled.
“These tasted great,” Hyunseong said and thanked me.
The twins brought the glasses back to the kitchen. They had just returned to their seats, when we heard Jeongmin enter. “Jeongmin-ah,” Donghyun said, “Are you joining us?”
“Sorry hyung, I am thirsty”, he said and walked straight into the kitchen.
“Wait a second guys”, I said to all of them and followed Jeongmin. He ignored my presence as he opened the refrigerator.
“Jeongmin-oppa, I made you a green grape smoothie, since Minwoo said it was your favourite fruit,” I spoke softly.
“I don’t want it,” he responded with a cold voice.
“Jebal (please) Jeongmin-nim, just try it, I really think you’ll enjoy it.” When he didn’t react I decided to go back to the livingroom.
I took my seat next to Donghyun on the couch, all the guys looking at me hopefully. I shook my head. You could see the disappointment from everyone. We really hoped that Jeongmin would’ve accepted my gift as an apology.

Hyunseong broke the silence. “Since Nikita is new here, we obviously can’t go to bed early, so why don’t we play a game of ‘Truth or Dare’?”  

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this was my 2nd Chapter.
I hope you enjoyed reading it.
If you didn't, please comment why.
Am I going to fast, don't like the Korean words I use? 
Just don't be a silent reader please, I really want to know if I should keep on writing or not.
Thank you ^^