True: Chapter 2

True

Uhhh i dala_llama here just thanking those people who actually read and left comments and stuff i really REALLY appreciate it ♡ I didn't even think that this story would get a single view hehe. Sorry if the story seems slow it will pick up don't worry but at a steady pace because i would like to keep this fanfic as realistic as possible(even with the dumb plotline) Also if anyone would be willing to make a cover for this story that'd be great and much appreciated. Now on with the story: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Donghae was a good guy, he was patient, loyal, honest and a downright gentleman. People often misjudge him given that he has a cold exterior but on the inside he was just a decent guy. Sure his other "job" wasn't very nice but then again he doesn't enjoy pounding other men's faces in.

It was strictly business. What wasn't strictly business was the fact that he had offered his so called "rival" a lift. What am I even doing? I think as I try to keep my eyes focused on the road. I was weaving my way through Gangnam's streets as Kwon Yuri, my rival, gives me directions to her dance studio. Yes that's right, of course she's a dancer, she had pep in her step and moved with grace and charm

"So Donghae-shi,, now that you know what my day job is how about telling me yours?" Her words snapped me out of my reverie.. , why did she have to ask that! Should I just casually put it out there "Oh you know I just break noses for a living but don't worry its only for the money."What the hell man! "Uhh...I am an amateur sportsman." Good going Donghae! She looked surprised and interested at the same time and turned her full attention to me now. "What sport do you play?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye, maybe she enjoyed sport unlike most other women. I raised my head to peer at the car behind me who was driving a little too close for comfort and then turned back to her. "Boxing." Ok half a lie, that's good. "No way that's amazing, have you won any big matches? Have you punched a guy's face in?" She asked excitedly as we turned down the street of her dance studio.

"Yes and unfortunately yes., we're here by the way.." I turned the engine off and turned back to her. "Oh I see, would you like to come in? My dance crew would love to meet such an interesting man, please Donghae-shi?" She offered a sweet smile and practically begged like a small child. I have a half an hour to kill so sure why not? "Ok." I nodded and followed her out of the car. I wasn't really sure what to expect since the building was relatively small and it only had two floors, still I was curious as to how my rival got inspiration from dancing all day. I followed her to the top floor which had two doors on each side, there must be two studios on each floor.

She opened the one on the right before telling me to wait outside for a moment. After a minute Yuri told me to come in and meet the rest of her crew. As I walked in I saw eight beautiful girls stand up expectantly to meet me. "Donghae-shi, meet the rest of So Nyeo Shi Dae, Taeyon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Jessica, yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun our maknae." She introduced them respectively. "Hello I am Lee Donghae, nice to meet you all." I grinned and waved politely. "Omo! But who is the oldest?" I peered at them trying to figure it out. Suddenly one of the short ones, Taeyon I think, waved her hand up exitedly.

"That's me Kim Taeyon leader of Seo Nyeo Shi Dae! "Calm down Tae you'll look crazy in front of our guest..." Tiffany said in a hushed tone with a fake smile on her face. "So Yuri, is he your new man? You know our Yuri-ah hasn't had a boyfriend since high school so we-" Jessica( I think that was her name) started but was hushed by Yuri immediately. "No he's not my boyfriend, he's a new colleague from work." She smiled uncomfortably. New? I've been working there for five years and I'm NEW? The nerve! But at least I've got one source of inspiration...

"Well I'd love to stay but I have to go to work soon, it was nice meeting you all." I politely bowed as I have to meet my manager for the details of my next fight. Yuri-shi gave me a strange look as I glanced at her. They politely bowed back and waved back at me telling me to come again. "I'll see you on your way out." Yuri-shi strode beside me as I walked down the steps. She really didn't have to but she was just being nice I guess. It was kinda awkward until she decided to speak up. "Do my members make you uncomfortable or do you really have to go so soon?"

"No they don't, they seem nice and yes I really do, I'm sorry for leaving so soon but you know how it is to have a second job..." I scratched the back of my head and chuckled. She smiled at me and soon enough we reached the doorway. "Well it was nice to meet you Yuri-shi, goodbye!" I turned to smile at her and for the first time I noticed she smelled nice like vanilla and cinnamon.

"Oh please call me just Yuri, honorifics make me feel like an ahjummah." She giggled playfully but it still sounded so nice and sweet. I chuckled back and grinned at her. "Ok Yuri, call me Donghae, just Donghae." Her response was to just nod and I waved as I turned back to my car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Manager Heechul said to meet at our apartment - Eunhyuk Oh a text from Eunhyuk, thank god I don't have to meet with my freaky manager alone.. Eunhyuk is surprisingly comfortable with him though.... As soon as I arrived at my apartment I noticed Heechul's black M3 and yeah my flamboyant boss was definitely here. I stepped inside and greeted both my friends, grabbed a soda and pizza from the fridge and got down to business. Heechul handed me two files and I flipped through the first one casualty. "You better win that first fight, it was hard to get a hold of this guy and word on the street says he's got a pretty powerful punch but he's cursed with a glassjaw.."

"Kikwang from BEAST group? He seems easy enough, let me see the other file." He scoffed and handed the other one. "Oh are you serious, this guy might lack muscle but he's got speed and I might have to try for this one, so okay what's the rules and pay?" "Hmm...its both knockout matches you know, the typical first one to K.O is done for and as for the pay it's a million won plus a half a million for Jonghyun's match."

Heechul gave me sceptical look first. "Are you sure that you'll be able to handle this I mean you've been in pretty deep with that sappy songwriting work." "I'm sure I can take on two rookies Hee, after the day I had I'm gonna have to start giving out K.O's." I

stood up and went to my room to prepare for the match after I was dressed and had my duffle bag in hand I hitched a ride with Heechul to the Underground Fight Club. Hee told me that I would be starting soon so I better get ready, I glanced at my watch that indicated that it was a little after five and the spectators were here already.

I headed for the makeshift dressing room and took out a red knee length pair of shorts and a black tank top as well as some bandages to wrap around my feet. As soon as I was done I did some stretches and waited until Heechul came in to call me to the ring.

After about five minutes Heechul came in and said that I'm up. As soon as I stood up I spared a thought for how much I hated doing this and hoped that I didn't break this guys face, I thought about Yuri and how she practically just waltzed into the entertainment company that I worked HARD for for five years and still they wouldn't give me a break.

, now I'm annoyed... oh well better get this in' over and done with. I punched the wall lightly and entered the ring where Kikwang stood on the end, the referee came up in the middle and signalled a start with a wave of his hand. Kikwang was just as I expected him to be, strong as hell since he landed a punch to my face but I was quicker and struck his jaw and just like that his weakness became exposed. This caused him to stumble back into a more defensive position as I upped the ante by swinging at his jaw. When this didn't work I shoved him down on the ground and quickly clambered on top of him to attack his unblocked face. The ref tapped the ground and by the count of ten I was declared the winner. Damn I knew this was going to be easy but never THIS easy. All that anger and annoyance was spent on such a loser. Hopefully the next contender will be a better challenge. The small crowd that watched was cheering on wildly and I couldn't help but cringe in disgust at the people who enjoyed this violence.

I was given a few minutes rest before my next opponent came into the ring and the crowd screamed wildly. Jesus, Heechul did mention that this guy was a fan favourite but I wasn't expecting this sort of reaction.

As soon as Donghae stepped into the ring and the fight started he had been so pumped to win it that the fight was over as soon as it started. Hmph, rookies, I didn't even break a sweat with these guys. Oh well, time to ring in the cash. At least I can triumph over one job. Take that kwon Yuri!