True: Chapter 4

True

Wooohoo!! Finally managed to update, double update since I skipped a month(had writers block). Anyway expect a monthly uodate after this. Also thanks for the support since I know not many people ship yulhae it means a lot. This chapter was kind of short and weird so sorry. Anyway I'm rambling:on with the story!

Donghae had another meeting scheduled with Mr.han to discuss plans for him to officially start writing a new song. Usually Lee Donghae would have been extremely happy if he got a writing project however he was appalled at the conditions of which Mr.Han had called him in to clarify. He was to Co - write a song with an amateur writer. Mr.Han said he was offered a choice of a well seasoned song writer or a Co-written song which will feature two debuting songwriter for the company's new debuting band CNBlue.

"Now Donghae-shi I know that you would jump at an opportunity to fully write a song but we know you are lacking in the instrumental part of the song which is why you will work with the band leader and another lyricist." Mr.Han clasped his fingers and set his hands on his desk in a business like manner and slid his chair a little forward for the following. "I can understand if you don't want to accept this offer since it isn't exactly a fame inducing first job."

I grinned and stood up."Of course not, thank you very much for his opportunity to start working so seriously, I accept." I bowed deeply and Mr.Han laughed so hard his belly jiggled due to the force. I stared at him confusedly and politely waited for him to finish.

"My dear boy I love that you are so eager to work so earnestly. I see great things ahead for you I you keep up that attitude, I'm glad we got a hold of you first. All you have to do is sign the contract and you'll be with us for he next eight years, your pay depending on how many successful songs you write so do your best!" He gave his words of wisdom and smiled warmly at me. "Here is the contract,it will only take a few minutes." He slid the contract over and I read through its contents before signing at the designated spots.

After signing he welcomed me to the company and we shook hands. He dismissed me and I made my way out of the office shortly. Oh! I forgot to ask him who the Co-writer is! I spun on my heel but stopped midway. Did I really need to know who the Co-writer was? As I turned I spotted Yuri walking across from me. Feeling elated for once I walked up to her.

"Yuri-ah." I waved and she offered an energetic wave of her own. " Hello stranger, nice to see you again since its been a while." She grinned and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear which I thought was cute.

She giggled before replying. "Yeah it's been a while, you seem happy, how are you?" She clasped her hands in front of her and tilted her head to the side.

"I'm all good and the reason why I'm so happy is because I just got offered an eight year job at the company as a songwriter." I was practically beaming with pride, it was kind of stupid but I honestly couldn't help myself.

"Oh that's great, congratulations, I got offered a similar deal although mine's for a shorter period of five years and I am only allowed to Co-write and write three of my own songs a year." She smiled widely and I could feel the corners of my mouth lift up as well, I was genuinely happy for her and her smile was kind of contagious too. Wait,did she just say Co-write?

"That's great as well and congratulations to you too, I'm curious, which project did you get?" What if she was the Co-writer Mr.Han was talking about? I wouldn't mind but why did fate have to be cruel enough to stick us together yet again. I would prefer competing with her.

"I have to Co-Write CNBlue's debut single. " Holy . My smile faltered a bit and then I told her we had the same project. She seemed over the moon which was flattering since she told me she looked forward to working with an experienced sunbae. "I was just about to head out to eat as a celebration, care to join me?" Yet again she smiled widely and I jut found myself agreeing to eat with her. Hey, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. I was wrong.

It was bad but in a completely different way, she dragged me to a restaurant that was small and cozy and DATE MATERIAL. I hadn't been on a date in ages yet I still knew the atmosphere of one. She seemed completely oblivious to the date like atmosphere and ordered for herself.

She did, however, notice my uneasiness and frowned. "Hey what's wrong?" I shook my head and said it was nothing, I ordered my food and thanked the waiter. "Oh and could we have red wine please?" The waiter looked kind of love sick and nodded fiercely. "That's okay with you right, Donghae?"

"Uhhh I actually don't drink." I hated to break her heart but I wasn't about to break my oath, she looked a little disappointed and asked why I didn't drink. "I don't drink because I made a promise with my dad who passed away to stay away from alcohol. "

"Oh I'm so sorry, its fine we won't drink then. " She smiled at the waiter and he was on his way to give in their orders. "That's admirable of you, so Lee Donghae please tell me more about yourself?" She entwined her fingers together and rested her chin on them.

"Wow haha thanks, where to begin, well I was born in Mokpo on October 15th, my favorite color is sea blue and my hobbies include dancing, working out and watching movies, extremely sociable I know haha and what about you?"

And just like that we began to get a little bit closer and I actually really liked her, she was funny, charming and was just the right amount of playful. She likes photography too, like me and she loves joking around, she has a happy go Lucky attitude too and that's great.

 

Too bad Eunhyuk was waiting in a shorts and towel on his dripping wet head as soon as I got home. Oh boy here begins the interrogation....let's just downplay this Donghae. "Hey Eunhyukkie, how was work today?" I threw him a casual smile and set my backpack aside on the table in front of him. "It was productive, have a seat Hae." He gently commanded and I did as he said like an obedient puppy." How was the after work lunch date?" I frowned at him, I didn't expect him to know, how did he even find out?! Oh of course, he must have been in contact with Hyoyeon lately.

"It...wasn't a date, we were celebrating our contract offers. She's actually not that bad I guess. " I smirked, however my best friend had a devious grin plastered all over his face. "Eunhyuk-ah it's not like that at all, hey how did you even know?" And just like that the devious grin dissolved and was replaced by a solid frown.

"Hyoyeon-shi told me since Yuri-shi told her. The point is that I'm happy you're finally giving the girl a chance despite her being a junior who totally whipped you. Then again you are a little softie. " He chuckled. "Anyway I know it wasn't a date because Hyoyeon told me about your contracts, congratulations by the way. Next meal is on me." He grinned and stood up. "Oh and by the way you should probably call Heechul sunbae back, he mentioned something about a match tomorrow and he was trying to get hold of you but your phone had been off the whole afternoon, hah, wonder why?"

Oh ! I have to call Hee-nim before its too late! I quickly speed dialed him and prayed to god he'd still pick up. "Hello?" I probed cautiously over the phone. "Hello? Heechul hyung?" , maybe he's mad...

"Yo~! Donghae my favourite fighter, listen I called earlier but I understand that you were on a..." I heard him snicker over the line and I was going to kill Eunhyuk for telling him. "Ahem, sorry about that, I understand you were busy so I emailed the details and please check them out tomorrow since this is your last fight for the month. Anyway with that said I hope you haven't made andly dates for tomorrow cos you'll be a busy dinosaur, that's it bye~!"

And just like that I hoped never to run into that girl again, at least until we have to work together which isn't for another week and a half.