True: Chapter 5

True

Hey everyone!! :D Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas + New years :) Sorry for the late update got sort of crazy and writing this is harder than I thought haha but anyway thanks for the support and now on with the story:

After the last fight Heechul got me into the Underground which was busy with preparations for an upcoming tournament which, yours truly, managed to qualify for. In other words there will be no more fights for me for a month which meant training like hell and still managing to squeeze work in at the same time. So it surprised me when Eunhyuk came in to our apartment at eight pm demanding that I come with him somewhere. Since it was cold out I quickly grabbed a coat to put over my jumper.

After a while we parked in front of a building I barely recognised. He grabbed some paperwork and told me to hurry my up and follow him. "Where are we and why does this place look familiar?" I inspected the building as Eunhyuk rang the bell. In heard a familiar voice over the intercom say that we should enter yet he still never said anything. "Yah Lee HyukJae where are you dragging me to!?" I yelled exasperatedly but he just raised a finger and shushed me. We walked up a flight of stairs and made our way to a familiar looking floor. Eunhyuk made a move to open the door and it was at that moment that I realised where we were. "."

"Eunhyuk-ah!" Hyoyeon got up and walked over to them as SNSD were sitting drinking their water after what seemed like a long practice session. Even though they were breathing hard and were sweating bullets they still managed an air of unnattainable perfection.

"Hello everyone, I'm just here to deliver the dance steps and co ordinate them with Hyoyeon-ah, i see that you guys are working hard, please continue to do that." Eunhyuk put on the charm and tried to aegyo himself out with the cute bow and a smile combo.

The two walked over to an empty corner of the room and reviewed the steps. I just folded my arms waiting for all this to be over so that I can ask him why he dragged me along and it better not be for Yuri's sake. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was the rest of SNSD(minus Yuri and Sooyoung I think) looking at me all expectantly.

I gave them a crooked smile and turned to face them completely. "Uhhh yes can I help you guys?" "Does Eunhyuk-shi like Hyoyoennie?"" The first question came from Taeyeon, the leader. I gave a crooked smile and nodded. As in like-like?" Added Yoona. "I'm not sure, he seems to be friends with her." That was only the beginning of a barrage of questions ranging from Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon to me and then to personal stuff like if I was single and stuff. I glanced at Yuri who had finished her talk with Sooyoung and sent her a "help me" glance. She just crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue.

That was kind of cute. I laughed at her but was broken out of my moment with her only to find the dynamite that is Sunny tugging at my shirt asking if I was gay. I glanced back helplessly at Yuri and she just stood there laughing at her fellow members antics.

Once Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were done with the routine, she requested that he choreograph her cousins wedding dance. I didn't want to be an and tell him that we have to get home since this was personal.

In my opinion I hope they wouldn't end up dating, I'd hate for another heartbreak to happen to the poor guy. That last girl really broke his heart and this dude just falls so easily for a pretty girl. They decided on a song which got the rest of SNSD's attention. "But wait how am I going to know how the dance will look?"

Hyoyeon placed a hand on her cheek with a worried expression plastered onto her face. At that moment Eunhyuk smirked at me and I knew what came next, seriously this bastard is too much. "Donghae-ah come here for a moment." He grinned with his gums flaring.

I uncrossed my arms and made my way to him. "Aish, what is it?" "Hyoyeon-ah who's the second best dancer in the group?" He faked the confused 'I really don't know' face and even scratched the back of his head. She didn't even have to think before answering brightly. That would be Yul of course!" Oh my fish sticks! A couple dance with Yuri! How awkward is this going to be?Yuri came forward when she heard her nickname being called. She stood next to Hyoyeon and smiled.

"Yuri-shi you won't mind demonstrating the dance with Donghae, would you? Eunhyuk politely asked and to which she politely nodded. He grabbed his phone, plugged in the speakers into his phone jack and scrolled through his music. "For the happy couple I think this song would work great although we'd have to tone down the suggestive choreography a bit." "Here are the steps I had in mind." He demonstrated a few moves with Hyoyeon and cued the music once we got it. We moved into position which invloved me holding her waist as if we were doing the waltz.

Troublemaker's Now began playing and I was a bit surprised but started to move and guide us to the rhythm. We moved inbetween a regular waltz and some salsa moves that Eunhyuk fit in. A few complicated twists and dips were added in but after the 40 second mark Eunhyuk stopped the music and we broke apart. "Whoa you guys are extremely stiff, Have I thought you were my competition man!" "Sorry, I'm not used to this kind of dancing..." I scratched the back of my head. "Me too." Yuri added and looked down.

"What about that time with Minho ?" Yoona raised a brow and the rest of the group voiced their agreement. Minho? Who the hell is he?! If she's done this before why didn't she relax more? I get that I since this is my first time dancing with a partner but come on. "

I'm sorry Hyoyeon-ah, its just that I know Minho more I guess." Yuri clasped her hands in front of her and gave an honest answer. It did sting a bit to know that she was uncomfortable with me but all I could think of was how awkward it was going to be working with her on Monday.