Exposure

Kris's Diary

Okay so what happened is...I really like fashion okay? When I ordered this outfit online it looked really cool, but when I put it on in the morning it was dim and I was sleepy...I didn't get a chance to look in the mirror when we left. so when we got to the airport and I got out of the car I realized what a big mistake I made by wearing that outfit.

I looked like an old lady wearing a skull jumpsuit and a sun hat. Oh dear god I don't think the nightmares will ever end. Even though it's been a couple of weeks. I still remember the looks on the fans faces, oh my god. I had to walk with confidence in my stride, even though my first instinct was to run back to the car. The images are still plauged all over the internet. 


Wow I really hate the internet, people on the other side of the world are still laughing about this and they didn't even see it firsthand. Someone just kill me already. To make things even worse, even TAO made fun of me. TAO WHO IS LIKE MY OTHER HALF, TAO WHO IS THE YIN TO MY YANG, TAO WHO IS MY RIGHT HAND. TAO..... SERIOUSLY I'M LIKE HIS KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOR. I'M LIKE THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE...(No homo, but he is really good looking, and this IS a diary, and his body IS a sin. What the am I writing at 2 in the morning? I NEED SLEEP. BYE. WRITING IN THIS WHEN I'M SANE.)

Also even though it pains me i'm going to paste this in my diary^^^^^ as a reminder so I NEVER do something like this again.

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go drown my feelings in a cup of shin ramen. Unless the members already ate it all, I swear we never have food in this house. We should call in for some take-out. Hope kai's not here because he's a chicken freak. Don't tell him I said that. He's younger than me but I wouldn't with him and a piece of chicken is all i'm saying.

----------------------------------------

So yesterday we ended up ordering chicken because Kai overheard me and Lay trying to order jjajjangmyeon. But then Suho asked him if Onew liked chicken more or if Kai did. So of course Kai said he did, but Suho scoffed and said 'Yeah right' so Kai got mad and then he made some sort of chicken shrine in his room to show his love and devotion to chicken and now they're fighting about it because Suho keeps tripping over the sacred chicken feet and Kai is trying to order chicken pajama's with Suho's money. Oh yeah, we're actually all freaks except for me.... Remind me why I live here?

I think it's time to secretly expose my members secrets to my diary....We aren't supposed to do this because it's against company rules unless it's for boadcasting and blah blah blah I FELL ASLEEP OKAY. THOSE MEETINGS ARE SO BORING YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Kai is coming, I bet his snitch senses are tingling. Is that even a thing? Okay I just made it a thing. Bye. I'll expose later.

----------------------------------

Mom I miss you! ;A; it's almost Christmas and i'm feeling sappy. Okay back to exposure, sorry! I almost forgot since that was like a week ago, I swear the members always come in when i'm on a roll. Like I said 'snitch sense'. I'll make a list consisting of each member and one embarassing fact or detail.Wow seriously if any member ever finds this i'm dead. If a manager finds this they'll probably give me a cookie.

Xiumin- Tao taught him a bunch of Chinese phrases....wrongly. He used to be pretty talkative in Chinese until he found out he was saying a lot of embarassing phrases one of them being I've been wearing the same underwear for a month.' When he thought he had been saying 'It's been a pleasure meeting you.' or  'Farting is like your soul leaving your body.' when he thought it meant 'Gotta work hard to play hard.'

Luhan- Chen made a fake internet petition that says that people want Luhan to do a change because he's too pretty, now he's all paranoid and feels the need to remind everyone that he's manly all the time. Chen told him that he needs to watch out because someone might just cut off his balls when he least expects it. So Luhan got really concerned and actually fainted. So we made Chen tell him it was a joke. What a fairy ahahah. Luhan still feels the need to tell people he's manly.

Suho- Has a church boy image because of the way he grew up and since he's the leader but I think he secretly wants to be the group rebel. He wants to do acting and I think he really wants to do a kiss scene because I heard him yelling 'Don't go!' and then Found him making out with the mirror in the bathroom. 

Lay- Many of you already probably know that he showers about 3 times a day but he takes triple the s. Sorry man, but you really should flush the toilet, as forgetful as you are. Really?

Baekhyun- Too many stories to tell, he does a good job embarassing himself on his own. But one time he fell asleep standing up because he had gotten in a fight with Chanyeol over who got to take the bunk. So the next day his neck was all stiff and he walked around with his head tilted at a 90 degree angle for 2 days, until he could begin to move it again. We actually had to take him to the hospital...LMFAO...

Chanyeol- As embarassing as baekhyun. Trips on flat surfaces all the time. Acts like he's MCing when he cooks ramen, and sleeps with his eyes and mouth open from time to time. One time we were trying to score cheerios into his mouth from across the room and Chen ACTUALLY MADE THE SHOT FROM LIKE 30 FEET. But then Chanyeol started choking and almost died. So now he has a fear of cheerios and sometimes randomly wakes up holding his neck.

Chen- Caught him wearing a training bra because Kai and Lay convinced him it would help him improve his dancing skills because it helps with upper body balance.

Kyungsoo- Got mad because we kept taking his socks and underwear so he put pepper spray on his clean boxers then he forgot about it and we all used his boxers including him so we all had firey hot crotches for 3 days. In the end he ended up burning all his underwear because he got paranoid and didn't want to have his crotch on fire again. He also refused to use our because he's a neat freak, so he went commando during performances for a while. I won't tell the exact dates because if anyone ever finds this Kyungsoo will murder me. Sorry I couldn't protect you Kyungsoo.....ehehe.

Tao- As good as Baekhyun and Chanyeol at being embarassing Tao is just as good. Maybe even better....So many stories... He's gets scared easily. One time we turned off all the lights while he was taking a after watching a horror film so he was left in the dark in the bathroom, he ended up coming out with streaks on his jeans because he didn't even wipe. I don't think i've ever seen Xiumin, Luhan, and Chen laugh so hard.

Kai- Get's hot when he sleeps so he shed's off his clothes. One time he sleep walked and started microwaving frozen Chicken...it was then that we figured out he was a true Chicken maniac.

Sehun- Hates it when the hyungs fight. One time we did a prank on him and acted like we were fighting and then he started crying and said he would call 911 if we didn't behave, and made us all hug each other and forced us to all eat some ty pancakes he made in his easy bake oven. While taking couple love shots with milk. he's actually like 5 years old sometimes.

I'm surprised no one has walked in on my rampage.....OH MY GOSH THAT CAN ONLY MEAN THAT THEY'RE ALL EATING WITHOUT ME. PROBABLY MEAT OR SOMETHING EAQUALLY AWESOME. THOSE S. PEACE OUT DIARY. THIS IS A CRUEL MANS WORLD.