~CHAPTER ONE~

My Brother Minseok

“MINHEE-AH!”

 

 I heard my brother’s voice resonate throughout our house and a small smile formed on my face. I turned, only to be met with one of my adorable yet protective, dumpling-loving older brother’s hugs as he glomped me.

 

“H-Hyung, I can’t breathe! You’re choking me!” I spluttered out, while my face grew purple from the lack of oxygen as Minseok hyung held me in his death grip, which made him immediately let go of me. “Oops, sorry,” said my brother with a sheepish grin on his face.

 

“However”-his grinning face turned dark-“For the millionth time, call me oppa! You’re a girl, not a GUY.” He berated.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Ne, HYUNG!” We had a glaring contest for a couple of minutes before he admitted defeat. “OH YEAH! SCORE ONE FOR ME~!!” I hollered and Minseok hyung scoffed.

 

“Anyway, why were you calling me?” I asked, finally remembering that he had wanted me for something.

 

“We’ve run out of steamed buns!” Exclaimed Minseok, looking like a sad little puppy. “ANNDDD I want you to come with me to buy them!”

 

Honestly, he acts like a little 10 year old kid instead of the 20 year old man he really is. But then again, that’s who he is.

 

“Okay then,” I replied, putting my novel down. “We needed to buy groceries anyway. Be with you in a second!” I then went into my room to change into a hoodie and shorts, and to grab my wallet. When I returned, Minseok hyung had already grabbed his car keys and looked raring to go.

 

“Ready?” Asked hyung and I nodded. “Let’s go!”

 

 We climbed into his black BMW and drove into the direction of the supermarket in silence for a few minutes before Minseok suggested turning up the radio, to which I agreed, and we belted along to Leesang’s Tears.

 

“Oh we’re here, we’re here.” He suddenly stopped belting out Gil’s part and began looking for an empty parking space. Luckily, the parking area was quite empty and we managed to find one quickly. We strolled to the convenience store, hand in hand, humming randomly.

 

When we entered the store, an ahjuhmma clasped her hands together and smiled at us. “It’s rare to see two siblings as loving as the two of you. Most are always arguing over little things.It’s so sweet!”

 

“Ah, kamsahamnida, ahjumma.” We bowed to her politely and continued on our way. “That was random,” Remarked Minseok as he examined a frozen pork steamed bun.

 

“VERY random,” I agreed, and then tugged on his arm. “Why don’t you buy the frozen foods and your dumplings? I’ll go buy the groceries, along the ice-cream.”

 

“Okay! Bring blueberry!”

“Ne!”

 

5 minutes later, I had gotten all my groceries and proceeded to the freezer. “Oh ice-cream, wait for mee~~!” I sang, a bounce in my steps. Just then, I collided into a very hard wall.

 

“HEY! Who put this wall here?!” I exclaimed, and looked up. It wasn’t a wall; it was a guy’s chest! A very tall guy, might I add. The wall/ guy was EXTREMELY good-looking, with God-like features, messy dark brown hair, and he was several heads taller than me.

 

“Hey.” I repeated weakly, intimidated. “Sorry for bumping into you...”

 

“Mm. It’s okay, just don’t do it again.” Replied the dude with a smile and walked off, leaving me staring at his back. He had an extremely deep, attractive voice. Damn. With that voice and looks, he’s probably the type of guy to make girls swoon over him. Wait, WHAT?!

 

I shook myself out of a trance. Kim Minhee, don’t be silly! Inwardly, I scolded myself, grabbed the blueberry ice-cream and scooted away from there, the image of the good-looking stranger still lingering in my mind.

 

~

First chapter done! ^^