Falling

Behind Those Fake Masks (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo's pov:

 

W-why are there photos of me and Jinki together? No... Why are there photos of me coming out of Jinki's house?!

"What's this? Are you dating that nerd? Did he force himself on you?"

I snapped my head back, finding Sungyoung standing behind me, her eyes glued on the photos posted around the school.

"S-Sungyoung..." I called her, still shocked by the situation.

"So? what's this? Did he threaten you or something?" she asked, shaking her head slightly, annoyed by the people around her and me that were curious to know what the truth was.

I shook my head, confused and shocked. 

"N-no... Why are there photos of me and him?" I asked, muttering more to myself than asking the people around me.

"Ah, it's the nerd!" someone yelled, pointing towards my left, where Lee Jinki suddenly appeared.

Sungyoung looked at him, staring at each step he took, closer to us and closer to those horrible photos.

"Why is everyone being so annoying?" he asked irritated, probably still tired and hurting from his fight a few days ago.

He stopped talking though when his eyes landed on the photos.

"That's my house...?" he mumbled, nearing the wall, students making room for him so that he could see. "Why are there photos of my house?" he grumbled.

"That's not the problem here, is it? It's you and Jisoo in front of your house and her leaving from your house." Sungyoung said, brushing her hair with her fingers.

Jinki narrowed his eyes, ripping a photo off the wall to take a closer and better look at it.

A scoff escaped him.

"What's with this?" he snorted, crumbled it in a piece of ball and threw it away.

"Why is it so busy here?" Soojung asked, walking towards us.

Oh yeah... More drama!

Sungyoung was explaining everything to her as students looked at us, muttering things about me and Jinki that made me feel not only frustrated but surprised as well.

"What's this? Are you two living under one roof?" Soojung asked, a small giggle escaping her which didn't make me feel great at all. "Last time I saw you two walking to school together too.

And there goes the fuel to make the fire even bigger.

I wanted to facepalm myself for all this.

Jinki was obviously hating all the attention, his eyes almost shooting lasers at the crowd.

"D-don't even joke about something like this." I said, trying to sound unaffected.

"There's not going to be an explanation for this?" Sungyoung asked, looking at me before her eyes travelled to an annoyed Lee Jinki.

Please make this stop...

"Explain? Sure, why not. Who took these photos?" Jinki asked, looking around, students looking away. "No one huh, magic maybe?" he scoffed angry.

"Don't be so full of yourself, you're only the nerd of this school, we're not even worried for you, but our Jisoo... Could you tell us why you were at the nerd's place?" Sungyoung asked, her eyes piercing through me. "Did he force you?" she added.

I shook my head, glancing at a fuming Jinki.

He wanted to leave but no one was making him leave without getting answers for their questions.

"N-no... He didn't force me." I answered honestly.

"If he didn't force you, then are you dating perhaps?" Soojung asked with a scoff, twirling her long black hair between her fingers.

Stop it...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter