Loving food isn't a sin

Behind Those Fake Masks (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo's pov:

 

Sora followed me carefully, probably afraid she would lose the way in the big supermarket while Jinki trailed behind us, obviously not that interested.

There weren't that many people since it's normally school time.

"What are we going to make?" Sora asked curiously, somehow very happy that she was at the super.

I shrugged while tilting my head to the side.

"Don't know... Something tasty I guess?" I shrugged while smiling lightly. "Let's just buy a lot of food." I grinned, Sora beaming happily.

I stopped at the vegetables and asked Sora to take a plastic bag for me, her litthel hands carefully ripping it off the roll of plastic bags.

"Hmmm, let's get some tomatos." I said, taking a fat juicy looking tomato, the red-orange color looking pretty nice.

Sora nodded and helped me put a few of them in the plastic bag while I tied it and placed it in the cart.

"Jinki, can you go buy get some kimchi?" I asked, noticing he wasn't doing much. "Get some minced garlic and a sac of red onions too." 

He frowned, but obeyed anyways and walked away while I and Sora went to the meat section after getting more veggies.

"What knid of meat do you like?" I asked Sora who looked with observing eyes at the different kinds of meat stalled in front of her.

"Beef!" she finally said, beaming brightly.

A soft chuckle escaped me as I grabbed some beef meat, along with chicken and some pork cutlet.

Well... seems like Jinki's fridge will be filled throoughle now.

Speaking of him, or thinking of him? Jinki walked to us with the ingredients I asked for.

"Here." he muttered, putting everything in the cart where Sora was hanging on.

 

After what took like a century long, we finally arrived back home, Sora taking everything out of the baggs while Jinki placed everything that needed to be cooled in the refrigerator.

Without saying anything, I rolled up my sleeves and washed my hands before grabbing a large knife.

"You're going to cook?" Jinki suddenly asked, making me stop the knife in mid-air.

I nodded while raising an eyebrow.

"Why, I can't?"

He shook his head, muttering something I couldn't understand which made me look at him with a frown.

"Just...don't mess up the kitchen." he finally muttered.

I smirked, shrugging my shoulders playfully.

"Well, I don't know. Who knows... I might blow up your entire house." 

Jinki rolled his eyes and turned around, walking out of the kitchen while muttering more incoherent words that I didn't even try to decipher anymore.

Without even really realizing, I started to hum a song while I cut the meat and vegetables, marinating the food as well.

It was relaxing.

To stand in the kitche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter